[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2016 at 5:14 PM, wackeemarie said:

@pwnkl are they starting on the show this Sat, 24 Sept, already? Wow that's quick, I read they filmed their 1st meeting last Sept 21, and the last episode of the couple they'll replace will also be this Sat. Anyway, I'm still so excited to watch them. 

(Miyanhe~~ too late of replying :tears:) Not really.. I think their broadcast will be the nxt sat after 24th.. I guess I made some confusion, but what I really meant was the preview :)

Well, it is expected to have that kind of feedbacks iMO (Bomi is popular and Apink has a huge fan base, and ofc people got different opinion each time..)  but chill guys they're stint hasn't even started yet.. we never know how'll they turn the table :D as I said I'm really looking forward to this couple.. let's keep calm and wait for their first meet up :phew:

Apink’s Bomi Shares Thoughts On Her First Shoot For “We Got Married” 

Apink-Bomi.jpg

During Apink’s “Pink Revolution” showcase, which was held at Konkuk University on September 26, member Bomi shared her thoughts on concluding the first shoot for “We Got Married.”

“Because I’ve only done the first shoot, I am still filming with a heart full of excitement,” Bomi comments. “As much as we filmed with happy hearts, we ask that [viewers] will enjoy watching us.”

Son Naeun, who has been on “We Got Married” before, adds, “When [Bomi] went off to the first shoot, even I got really nervous. I told her to enjoy the shoot and have fun.”

Meanwhile, Bomi and actor Choi Tae Joon are the newest virtual couple to join “We got Married.” They will replace couple Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho.

I'm glad someone started this thread already, thank you! I can safely say Apink is the only girl group that I keep up with and I love how Taeun introduced me to this awesome group! I love the girls' personalities and I am excited to see how Bomi will be like as a wife and how lovey dovey she can be. It doesn't hurt that Tae Joon is so good looking too!

The first episode seems sweet, I need the Eng subs to understand better. But I have a good feeling about these two. ;)

I haven't boarded a WGM ship in a long time - the last I shipped hard was TeukSora and then TaEun.  I like APink and I like Choi TaeJoon while watching him in Hello Counselor.  And I like Bomi for her tomboyish attitude.  They look cute together.

I am definitely boarding this ship!!!

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:13 PM, wackeemarie said:

not to dampen our spirits early on but i really hope things would be at least ok with these two.base on the naver comments shared earlier by @MiAmour fans and at most APink fans are not too happy with Bomi joining WGM. Naeun's stint on WGM before must have been not too good. Well I only read a few negative comments from crazy fan girls and then some.

But the good thing is at least she isn't paired with an idol.gosh, I can just imagine the crazy fan girls reaction even if Bomi's one of the nicest, fun and talented female idols out there.

That's what happened with the TaEun couple - both are idols and TaeMin have fans who don't like NaEun at all.  I watched TaEun till the end and I enjoyed them.  That's why I am also giving my support to another APink member, Bomi. 

Do I understand both CTJ and Bomi do Taekwondo or is it just Bomi?

35 minutes ago, viyra said:

I haven't boarded a WGM ship in a long time - the last I shipped hard was TeukSora and then TaEun.  I like APink and I like Choi TaeJoon while watching him in Hello Counselor.  And I like Bomi for her tomboyish attitude.  They look cute together.

I am definitely boarding this ship!!!

Welcome to the ship dear hehehe~

Anyway subs is now available at kshowdaily :blush:

3 hours ago, viyra said:

@MiAmour- thanks so much for the link to the subbed episode - can't believe I  am  acting like a teeny-bopper again.  This couple just makes me smile!!

Your most welcome.. :rolleyes:

Anyway am i the only one who feels weird with their 'wedding scene'? like showing card "Yes or No'?

Is that only concept Mbc can do? Seems so simple :expressionless:

1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

Your most welcome.. :rolleyes:

Anyway am i the only one who feels weird with their 'wedding scene'? like showing card "Yes or No'?

Is that only concept Mbc can do? Seems so simple 

Me too! Let's hope they make up for it with a proper wedding photoshoot / ceremony. Like choosing the gowns, scouting a place, etc. I kinda miss the times when WGM couples had proper wedding photos. :wub:

10 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

Me too! Let's hope they make up for it with a proper wedding photoshoot / ceremony. Like choosing the gowns, scouting a place, etc. I kinda miss the times when WGM couples had proper wedding photos. :wub:

Yeah i hope so too, :blush:

Anyway i heard from somewhere that he made PS on his face? isit true?

Cts_nIIUMAATEJU.jpgCts_myeVYAAZ0Wd.jpg

Cts-ihgUsAAMg8j.jpg

Archived