[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

I don't think he had PS - his face changes when he changes his hairstyle.  Most of his dramas, he doesn't have bangs hanging on his forehead. 

I think WGM considered BoMi's perspective as to how she wants her marriage to be - simple and not expensive.  They just started so a photoshoot should come later.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, viyra said:

I don't think he had PS - his face changes when he changes his hairstyle.  Most of his dramas, he doesn't have bangs hanging on his forehead. 

I think WGM considered BoMi's perspective as to how she wants her marriage to be - simple and not expensive.  They just started so a photoshoot should come later.

Is that so? Sry im not really familiar with Taejoon lol, anyway thanks for the info

Somehow i do hope WGM not choose her, just for sake of Apink comeback promotion :sweatingbullets:

Apink’s Bomi Mistakes New Virtual Husband Choi Tae Joon For Ji Chang Wook On “We Got Married” 

bomi-1-800x450.png

Apink’s Bomi and actor Choi Tae Joon have a hilariously awkward introduction on “We Got Married” after she thinks he’s actor Ji Chang Wook!

October 1’s episode of the romance variety show includes the new virtual couple’s first meeting. Bomi and Choi Tae Joon meet up for the first time while wearing helmets to disguise their identities, and then take a scooter ride to a cafe.

Bomi takes off her helmet first in the cafe, and Choi Tae Joon recognizes her. He says in his private interview about the moment, “I thought she was really pretty in real life.”

He then takes off his own helmet, and Bomi looks a bit confused and unsure when she sees his face. She says hello to him with a polite nod, and then asks hesitantly, “Ji Chang Wook?” Choi Tae Joon laughs as he says he’s not.

choi tae joon 1

Bomi looks horrified at herself, and stands up to say to him, “I’m so sorry!”

choi tae joon bomi 1

Choi Tae Joon tells her it’s fine as he laughs, but Bomi still looks really embarrassed, so he mentions that Ji Chang Wook actually happens to come to the cafe a lot.

Spoiler

bomi 2

In her private interview, Bomi explains that she spent a lot of time looking online to try to figure out who her virtual husband would be by searching for celebrity friends of the cafe’s owner. “I was 200 percent sure it would be Ji Chang Wook,” she admits. “That’s why I asked him that right away. So I felt so apologetic.”

bomi 3

Choi Tae Joon admits in his interview, “I was a bit sad. It would have been great if she had recognized me right away, but I realized it was possible she wouldn’t know me.” He then finds the silver lining by saying, “All this person knows about me is what she sees of me today, so all I have to do is do a good job.”

choi tae joon 2

Spoiler

We Got Married (Yoon Bomi and Choi Tae Joon)

Hf9Nh1c.png  
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-01%2Bat%2B12.51.35%2BPM.png

Mydaily - Naver: "Should I call you honey?"... 'We Got Married', Choi Tae Joon Yoon♥ Bomi, birth of a couple 

1. [+3,385, -193] Ah~ It was an awkward meeting but Bomi was really pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,052, -146] I have a feeling Choi Tae Joon will find Yoon Bomi adorable

3. [+2,604, -150] Yoon Bomi should've gotten bangs a lot sooner!!

4. [+2,281, -142] They're awkward but cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bomi is really cute and easygoing, Choi Tae Joon is good-looking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,145, -166] Woah Choi Tae Joon is really handsome

6. [+372, -29] The bangs look so pretty on Bomi

7. [+390, -37] Yoon Bomi has always been pretty but she looks like a goddess with the bangs. Tae Joon's handsome... what a good-looking couple

8. [+355, -33] Ah Yoon Bomi is super cute, she's like a baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

201610011746532410_1.jpg

Newsen - Nate: 'WGM', Apink's Bomi "Dreams of starting marriage life in a small house"

1. [+201, -18] Did Bomi lose weight?

2. [+185, -32] Bomi is really pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ She's so cute when she's shyㅋㅋㅋ They match

3. [+160, -21] Why is Bomi so pretty????

4. [+25, -3] Bomi's face has changed a lot, especially her mouth and cheek area

5. [+18, -4] Choi Tae Joon's voice is like honey.. Makes my heart flutter each time he looks at Bomi ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -2] The 2nd photo doesn't look seem like Bomi...

Hi chingus.. im from neighbour shipper GongLee .. i love both of them .. knowing Taejoon from drama All about mom and his bromance with zico.. plus he was a good friend of our papa bee JongHyun .. our papa bee will always support his friend .. love to watched Bomi in WGM.. she was cute with some tomboyines in her ... she so easygoing will suit a shy and gentleman Taejoon.. happy wed to couples and  all chingus here ... Taejoon-ahh please take care my cute Bomi ... saranghae chingus :heart:

After some snooping around, now I know why Taejoon looks so familiar to me! He was the one I referred to as CNBlue Jonghyun's "handsome friend" while I watched them in "Battle Trip" some time back! Well, I still think he's still as handsome as before. ;)

Anyway, here's the link to the episode if anyone's interested to watch :)http://kshowonline.com/kshow/5348-[engsub]-battle-trip-ep.10

40 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

After some snooping around, now I know why Taejoon looks so familiar to me! He was the one I referred to as CNBlue Jonghyun's "handsome friend" while I watched them in "Battle Trip" some time back! Well, I still think he's still as handsome as before. ;)

Anyway, here's the link to the episode if anyone's interested to watch :)http://kshowonline.com/kshow/5348-[engsub]-battle-trip-ep.10

So its true that Taejoon really a close friend with Jonghyun, He probably used to watch JH on wgm before. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway thanks for sharing the link.

46 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

So its true that Taejoon really a close friend with Jonghyun, He probably used to watch JH on wgm before. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway thanks for sharing the link.

Yeah, so now all three friends have been / is currently on WGM. Apparently, he was in one of Joonyoung's WGM episode (PocaGuri), playing basketball. I remember watching that too. :)

32 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

Yeah, so now all three friends have been / is currently on WGM. Apparently, he was in one of Joonyoung's WGM episode (PocaGuri), playing basketball. I remember watching that too. :)

three friends? Including Zico?? Did zico even participate in wgm before? omggg I dunno bout it:flushed:

Archived