[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@whysoserious1234 Thanks, I'm shock with the news. I remembered PSH said she's dating and good at covering it up, unfortunately caught by Dispatch  still I will continue with this thread to update Bomi status.

Bomi personality in the eyes of Apink members.

Yoon Bomi, the person with a heart that embraces the people around her.

“Bomi has a very bright and fun image on broadcasts. Out of the members, she is the most soft-hearted. She has the ability to comfortably confide to anyone. She has a lot of tears, and she takes good care of the people in her surroundings. Because of that, she has a lot of people around her (she has many friends). Bomi also actively does volunteer work. She goes out quietly by herself to do volunteer work.” (Park Chorong)

“Bomi is a very sincere person and someone who genuinely cares a lot for her friends. Her character is one that speaks truthfully and sincerely. She’s someone that I can go to and pour my heart to without any burden at all because she’s a simple, yet honest person. Because she loves animals, she often visits a centre for abandoned dogs and does volunteer work there. Although she’s a girl group member, she enjoys living her life comfortably like a normal person. When I see that side of her, I think that she’s really beautiful.” (Jung Eunji)

“Whenever I’m having a hard time, Bomi unnie is the person I look for.” (Oh Hayoung)

____

http://b2pmgg.tumblr.com/post/116728947593/trans-apinks-true-personalities-as-described

The above news article said they were close friends for a long time but the romantic feelings only started during late 2017. Well it is up to u to believe or not. For me, i think people can be friends who find the other person very nice...but never develop further...this can go on for a long time...even while meeting up as friends...then one day they decide to take it further. 

It is not always like fall in love at 1st sight...i mean i believe initially they met up as close frds and started dating later.

Anyway wish them and also Bomi all the best. She would definitely find someone good and suitable. And pls..dont use the word better. Nobody is at fault.

@Cedric Ong, to me that sentences are always used to confirm celebrities relationship " it develop into relationship as time goes by". yes, wish them lots of luck and success and for my lovely Bomi, she's some one sincere, honest and shy, definitely she will meet someone who match her character.

As we can see in WGM, Bomi is someone afraid to start a relationship, she tried to avoid all the romantic scene only a few last episode she's comfortable.

Best of Luck and great sucess to CTj and Bomi.

Image result for quote on roads

Hi guys. . . .  i just read the news t00.   I'm a bit sad but this is really the life 0f a shipper - quite interesting with all these ups and d0wns . . . the uncertainties 0f things.  Anyway, life g0es 0n, and I wish CTJ and YBM g00d and happy life as they travel the path 0f gr0wing up well as individuals.  They are still y0ung, specially in their ch0sen fields/career . . . . . s0 w0uld it be inappr0priate f0r me t0 say, there is still h0pe, perhaps in the future?

Suffice it t0 say, I w0uld still be c0ntinue supp0rting them individually f0r n0w . . . .

6 minutes ago, emgphils said:

Hi guys. . . .  i just read the news t00.   I'm a bit sad but this is really the life 0f a shipper - quite interesting with all these ups and d0wns . . . the uncertainties 0f things.  Anyway, life g0es 0n, and I wish CTJ and YBM g00d and happy life as they travel the path 0f gr0wing up well as individuals.  They are still y0ung, specially in their ch0sen fields/career . . . . . s0 w0uld it be inappr0priate f0r me t0 say, there is still h0pe, perhaps in the future?

Suffice it t0 say, I w0uld still be c0ntinue supp0rting them individually f0r n0w . . . .

yes dear, there's still hope in the future, who knows.

To both my favourite couple Choi Tae Joon and Yoon Bo Mi.

Image result for best wishes for farewell

Missed you  both.

Image result for best wishes for farewell

Archived