NNy11Db.gif

Birth Name: YOON BOMI (윤보미)
Birth Date: 1993/08/13
Birth Place: Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Height/Weight: 163cm / 45kg
Blood Type: O

Position: Lead Vocalist, Rapper, and Main Dancer

FACTS ———————————————————————————

▫ Family - parents and the middle child between her older sister and younger brother 
▫ Hobbies - listening to music (soft and ballad songs), eating, taekwondo, cheerleading
▫ Personality - first impression: shy and timid | forever impression: very active and silly
▫ Ideal type - a man with good first impression with monolids that treats her well and doesn’t buy her expensive materials
▫ Role model - Lee Hyori
▫ Jinx - doesn’t have any (lucky girl)
▫ Bad habits - picking my hands
▫ Most visited place - practice room
▫ Everyday fashion style - neighborhood fashion rather than a feminine fashion look.
▫ Favorite food - budae jjigae (aka army base stew) 
▫ Favorite color - red
▫ Favorite number - 3
▫ Favorite movie - scary movies
▫ Motto -Let’s live with out regrets
▫ Her appearance resembles much like her father
▫ Known for A Pink’s sporty girl - 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo and cheerleading at her all-girls high school
▫ Lived as a tomboy since childhood
▫ Lived with G.NA and fellow member Chorong before debut
▫ Attended CUBE Academy before debut with Boy Friend’s Jeongmin
▫ Majorly loved by fellow idol sunbae FT Island’s Minhwan
▫ Known for her famous gorilla imitation “Rilla Yoon
▫ Trademark: Angry Bird (Angry Bomi) and “fart-dol

Trivia ———

▫ Does not bathe well regularly and the other members cannot stand it sometimes
▫ The one that does not cry easily among the group
▫ Original dream was to become Korea’s National Taekwondo athlete
▫ Bad at preparing and packing up materials for a trip/vacation (puts toothbrush in her pocket)
▫ currently rooming with Namjoo and Eunji (x)
▫ wants a man that can make good budae stew (for her)
▫ wants to learn how to play the guitar 
▫”Bomi is one of the members that is in charge of sexiness” - Eunji (x)

source: star interview profile [trans:fyc][vid], various A PINK NEWS season 1&2

FEATURES ——————————————————————————

(chronological order)

[MV] BEAST - Beautiful (pre-debut)
[CF] Celyon Tea (pre-debut) ft. Kim Yun Ah
[MC] MTV ‘THE M’ ep 1-4,6,7 (w/ Yookyung)
[MC] M! Countdown ep 267, 268, 269, 271, 272 …
[CF/MV] Skoolooks (w/ BEAST) - Skinny Baby (x)
[DRAMA] Reply 1997 ep 9 cameo (w/ Chorong)
[MV] Mario - MAYDAY (x)
[CF] Skoolooks (w/ BEAST) - 5! My Baby (x)
[CF/MV] Fanta Time (x)
[MC] Weekly Idol - (x) (eng sub)
[MV] K-HUNTER - Marry Me (x)
[MODEL] Girls Award 2013 Autumn/Winter (x)
[DUET] K-HUNTER ft Bomi - Marry Me (x)
[FEATURING] M.I.B ft Bomi - let’s talk about (x)
[CF/MV] Skoolooks (w/ BAP) - Mini 
[MV] Cube Artist - Christmas Song (x) 
[CF] G9 Mobile Shopping (x) 
[SUBUNIT] Pink BnN (Bomi & Namjoo) (x)

Choi Tae-Joon (1991)

Choi-Tae-Joon-7.jpg

• Name: Choi Tae-Joon
  • Hangul: 최태준
  • Born: July 7, 1991
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 183cm
  • Blood Type:
  • Twitter: @actorctj

Movies

Drama Series

Awards

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon Confirmed As New “We Got Married” Couple

Bomi-Choi-Tae-Joon.jpg

A new “We Got Married” couple is born!

On September 22, MBC’s “We Got Married” revealed, “Choi Tae Joon and Bomi will be appearing as a virtual couple. They had a heart fluttering first meeting on the 21st.”

Choi Tae Joon debuted as a child actor through the drama “Piano” and has been acting for approximately 16 years. He is currently acting in “The Flower in Prison.”

Bomi debuted as a member of Apink in 2011. She has proven her variety show skills through various programs like “Weekly Idol,” “Real Men,” and more. Also, Apink is scheduled to make a comeback on September 26.

The producers further commented, “Please look forward to Choi Tae Joon and Bomi, who have gotten closer to viewers through various programs recently, interacting. We ask for a lot of interest and support.”

Are you looking forward to the new couple?

Source (1)

Cr Soompi

Thanks for creating the thread. Finally somewhere i can swoon and spazz about wgm's newest couple.i couldn't believe it when i saw the news.

I like them separately as an actor and a singer,and also as persons. I can't wait to watch them.

CTJ, better take care and be nice to Bomi or else Bomi has to use her 3rd dan Taekwondo blackbelt o him.

Ok enough swooning from me...for now :wub:

55 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

Thanks for creating the thread. Finally somewhere i can swoon and spazz about wgm's newest couple.i couldn't believe it when i saw the news.

I like them separately as an actor and a singer,and also as persons. I can't wait to watch them.

CTJ, better take care and be nice to Bomi or else Bomi has to use her 3rd dan Taekwondo blackbelt o him.

Ok enough swooning from me...for now :wub:

oh welcome to the ship and to the thread

Finally i found this thread as well lol, im so excited for Bomi :wub:

-----

'We Got Married' confirms Choi Tae Joon and Apink's Bomi as the newest couple

201609221639775621_57e38b533e405_99_20160922164703.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-22%2Bat%2B1.05.20%2BAM.png

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Choi Tae Joon and Yoon Bomi added as a new couple for 'We Got Married'... "done first filming"

1. [+918, -30] Hul Bomi-ya....

2. [+639, -28] Hul Bomi.. Why WGM?

3. [+599, -19] Huh? Bomi-ya? Yoon Bomi?

4. [+424, -22] Bomi-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+96, -3] I'm a non-fan but I got flustered over this. Apink's comeback is just around the corner, why should fans deserve this?

6. [+77, -8] Is it necessary to put her on WGM now? Idols normally do it to promote their groups but Apink ranks 2nd after Soshi as the girl group with the most fans . They shouldn't have made her do it

7. [+72, -7] They don't match... Just get rid of WGM

8. [+60, -3] Bomi.. She should've ran away when she could..  since it already came down to this, I'm hoping they show lots of smiles

9. [+58, -4] Talk about random ㄷㄷㄷㄷ Well, it's all business after all

10. [+50, -3] WGM's PD has no intention on backing out

11. [+45, -3] Already 2 Apink members....

12. [+33, -1] As if Naeun wasn't enough. Why Bomi too?ㅠㅠ Even so, good luck Bomi

source

not to dampen our spirits early on but i really hope things would be at least ok with these two.base on the naver comments shared earlier by @MiAmour fans and at most APink fans are not too happy with Bomi joining WGM. Naeun's stint on WGM before must have been not too good. Well I only read a few negative comments from crazy fan girls and then some.

But the good thing is at least she isn't paired with an idol.gosh, I can just imagine the crazy fan girls reaction even if Bomi's one of the nicest, fun and talented female idols out there.

@wackeemarie I do watched Naeun & im also a Taeun shipper.

Honestly i dont think we should compare Bomi-Taejoon couple with Taeun couple. I hope you guys have some respect to other shippers as well. (Since those couple had been 3-4 yrs ended from wgm)

Lets just look forward to Bomi's wgm show tomorrow with open heart. 

@MiAmour hi sorry if i sounded like i was comparing the 2. What I meant when I mentioned Taeun couple was because of some comments in the translated reactions from Naver which you shared earlier. Below are some samples of comments which I thought sounded like or meant negatively towards WGM

4 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Finally i found this thread as well lol, im so excited for Bomi :wub:

-----

'We Got Married' confirms Choi Tae Joon and Apink's Bomi as the newest couple

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-22%2Bat%2B1.05.20%2BAM.png

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Choi Tae Joon and Yoon Bomi added as a new couple for 'We Got Married'... "done first filming"

1. [+918, -30] Hul Bomi-ya....

2. [+639, -28] Hul Bomi.. Why WGM?

4. [+424, -22] Bomi-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+96, -3] I'm a non-fan but I got flustered over this. Apink's comeback is just around the corner, why should fans deserve this?

6. [+77, -8] Is it necessary to put her on WGM now? Idols normally do it to promote their groups but Apink ranks 2nd after Soshi as the girl group with the most fans . They shouldn't have made her do it

7. [+72, -7] They don't match... Just get rid of WGM

8. [+60, -3] Bomi.. She should've ran away when she could..  since it already came down to this, I'm hoping they show lots of smiles

12. [+33, -1] As if Naeun wasn't enough. Why Bomi too?ㅠㅠ Even so, good luck Bomi

source

I sincerely apologize if I had offended you or others. I will no longer mention other WGM couples also. Will just excitedly wait for the new couple.

Thank you.

22 hours ago, wackeemarie said:

@MiAmour hi sorry if i sounded like i was comparing the 2. What I meant when I mentioned Taeun couple was because of some comments in the translated reactions from Naver which you shared earlier. Below are some samples of comments which I thought sounded like or meant negatively towards WGM

I sincerely apologize if I had offended you or others. I will no longer mention other WGM couples also. Will just excitedly wait for the new couple.

Thank you.

I understood that, peace dear... :blush:

Anyway here's some OT, Apink teaser for their comeback next week

Spoiler

Guest aivzthegreat

I'm looking forward to this. 

Honestly, at first I'm worried abt Bomi being on WGM. But since it's already there, I will support her. I hope she will be loved by the audience. I'm also curious on how Bomi will be as a girlfriend/wife. (Now I want to rewatch the part of Apink being guest on TaEun's WGM. I need to see how Bomi act before being a wheel on other couple) 

I don't have any idea abour Choi Taejoon aside from when I watched him on The Girl Who Sees Smells. But I heard he's Zico's best friend and this guy is funny too. I hope he matched well with Bomi so they can both enjoy doing the show.

I think I will be watching this regularly. This will be my WGM comeback since Solim's departure! 

Goodluck to the new virtual couple!

PS. I think we'll be seeing a teaser later since they will start next week :)

Just watched the preview I cannot wait to see this couple next week i love choi tae joon in Ugly Alert and All about my mom I love Apink but usually i pay attention to Eunji because of her vocal abilities and her dramas so this will help me get to know more about other member of Apink :)

Archived