[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI I started to watch this drama and their some good and bad.

Bad I really don't understand how this could be love story second lead guy look like a jerk to me. Is his love true for main girl.

Beginning of first episode wasn't that good like other TV novel I used to see. Like switch birth.

Main girl sleep with guy she hardly knows and feel for him quickly. FOR ME I FEEL IT STUPID.

Who is bad evil in this crazy drama.

I KNOW IT sound crazy but i rooting for main lead guy.

This stupid first love between second lead guy and main lead girl beyond rush and I feel their no chemistry between them.

Only thing I rooting for Main lead guy he far more interesting than second lead guy. That my opinion.

Plus this drama too much focusing on their love story instead of career like Main girl should become actress. I don't like her because she too naive to fall for boy she hardly knows. Sorry for long post.

I don't like this drama at all but I watching it to see what happen.

20 hours ago, lindab12 said:

Bad I really don't understand how this could be love story second lead guy look like a jerk to me. Is his love true for main girl.

Beginning of first episode wasn't that good like other TV novel I used to see. Like switch birth.

Main girl sleep with guy she hardly knows and feel for him quickly. FOR ME I FEEL IT STUPID.

This stupid first love between second lead guy and main lead girl beyond rush and I feel their no chemistry between them.

Only thing I rooting for Main lead guy he far more interesting than second lead guy. That my opinion.

Plus this drama too much focusing on their love story instead of career like Main girl should become actress. I don't like her because she too naive to fall for boy she hardly knows. Sorry for long post.

Second lead (the handsome Noh Young Hak :)): He is ambicious, insecure and jealous, and he will leave his pregnan girlfriend for reach his greed dreams. She will raise alone her child or maybe the rich guy (Lee Min Woo) will marry her.

Episode 30:

On 10/19/2016 at 11:54 AM, lindab12 said:

@lindab12 I'm enjoying this drama every since the first beginning of it step mom sells her step daughter to get her ,ost son out of jail.. The step mom is a leech I'll be so happy when the stupid lead girl figures out it's her and step brother holding her back and she will sell her again just to whom I'm dying to see..

Our young director / playwriter disappointed me I know they both have physical attraction to one another but I don't think it was enough for them to sleep together just because of the curfew bell but oh well crap happens and now she's preggo and he dumps her. Some girls just don't get that some men don't like they woman degrading themselves for the sake of helping them.. She still have a lot of hardknock life lessons to learn before she gets her head screwed on straight.. 

Oly I guess you and I is the only one watching this Tv novel and this is one of the better ones with a good cast..

I just finish watching episode 38 and I tell you that stepmom should rot in hell I can understand she wants IK to give up the baby but thats not her decision to make all she's worried about is IK taking care of her and her precious son.. The lady is just bad news for IK I guess her so called friend will tell her what step mom did and this will be her chance to cut ties with the woman.. If she don't she's even more stupid then I thought.. 

I missed a part did the stepmom take the baby to and orphanage or did she abandon it some where ? I tend to think the latter with this woman.

1 hour ago, valsava said:

Hi @euraka  Your watching to I thought it was just Oly40 and I 

Yes that stepmom is a piece of work who is she to just take someone else child..

@valsava I'm  watching this  drama  too. last  time i  watched,  this  crazy MW  dumped   the ex gf   far away. thought she  lost  the baby... that  stepmother, or adopted  mother is one wack job.. thought the  insane  mother   son had a  thing  for  IK.

2 minutes ago, anbud said:

@valsava I'm  watching this  drama  too. last  time i  watched,  this  crazy MW  dumped   the ex gf   far away. thought she  lost  the baby... that  stepmother, or adopted  mother is one wack job.. thought the  insane  mother   son had a  thing  for  IK.

@anbud Yes he dump her, I couldn't believe it and that other girl is the one who pump his head with all that false negativity about IK.. And IK doing the most dumbest crap ever..  But yes the stepbrother loves his step sister it's just his mom is the villian in her life.. Now she has taken this girls baby and did god knows whatever with it.. I hope she took it and drop it off on the fieance doorsteps.. But we know she won't because she needs IK to take care of her for the rest of her life she to lazy to get a job and her so called friend she should really be done with her after ho9w she set her up.. But she supposed to break away from them I hope the time is now..  

@valsava that  friend JA  is lying to  IK.  Maybe  JA thought  she was  doing the  right  thing by helping to give the baby  away. single mother  and  such  did not  get good  treatment in those  days.. but JA  will regret her  actions later. JA knows  very  well  how  that  stepmother  abused IK.. hope  the tides are  turning  for  IK, she for some  reason always have  this JH helping her  out, the  brother of the woman who lies  about IK to gain  the  love of the scum  MW..

the stepmother is so  evil towards IK   it makes me  wonder if MS harmed IK mother so   she  can marry  IK  father .

2 hours ago, anbud said:

@valsava that  friend JA  is lying to  IK.  Maybe  JA thought  she was  doing the  right  thing by helping to give the baby  away. single mother  and  such  did not  get good  treatment in those  days.. but JA  will regret her  actions later. JA knows  very  well  how  that  stepmother  abused IK.. hope  the tides are  turning  for  IK, she for some  reason always have  this JH helping her  out, the  brother of the woman who lies  about IK to gain  the  love of the scum  MW..

the stepmother is so  evil towards IK   it makes me  wonder if MS harmed IK mother so   she  can marry  IK  father .

@anbud  I truly don't know what kind of hatred that step mother has towards IK but it's seems to be a deep grudge.. I think IK mother or father was also in the filming business because the step mother said something on the lines of not again.. And that she can't allow IK to get involved with the movie business.. I hoping jerk MW comes to regret his decision of ever dumping her..

9 hours ago, valsava said:

Oly I guess you and I is the only one watching this Tv novel and this is one of the better ones with a good cast..

I just finish watching episode 38 and I tell you that stepmom should rot in hell I can understand she wants IK to give up the baby but thats not her decision to make all she's worried about is IK taking care of her and her precious son.. The lady is just bad news for IK I guess her so called friend will tell her what step mom did and this will be her chance to cut ties with the woman.. If she don't she's even more stupid then I thought.. 

I missed a part did the stepmom take the baby to and orphanage or did she abandon it some where ? I tend to think the latter with this woman.

I'm glad that you (and others too) and I are watching this melodrama. MW is a greed jerk that will regret later for what he's done. Poor IJ doesn't know her child is alive in some place. IK's stepmother will be the ruin of IJ, she is always intervening in IK's life. IK will be help by the ajusshi (director/producer) and he will fall in love with IJ for sure and she will be famous and that trash MW won't be happy because he doesn't love his rich girlfriend.

Archived