Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

happy new year to all! lots of people missing on this thread, probably on private chat.i hope everyone's doing well.

it was really awesome seeing our couple at the KBS drama awards last night, still so beautiful especially yoojung (she blew my mind). i felt though as if there was something missing (i was seeing a few reactions like mine on twitter too). they weren't all smiley and standing close to each other and talking to each other while the winner was giving the speech like before. i'm not sure if it's because:

a. they are already dating but they limited their interactions to dispel rumors

b. they were behaving themselves because it was a formal event and they didn't want to take the limelight off the winners

c. they matured after a year of moonlight fever and are keeping their playfulness for themselves

d. bogum was very suprised by how gorgeous yoojung was and didn't know how to react

e. they dated but broke up

i didn't want to type the last one but it's possibility. like everyone said, this ship sails itself but it's going to be a long ride given that they are both so young. pls do not doubt that i'm still on this ship and will be on this ship forever. 

for now, i'm just going to relax and let nature take its course. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, vinnybookworm said:

happy new year to all! lots of people missing on this thread, probably on private chat.i hope everyone's doing well.

it was really awesome seeing our couple at the KBS drama awards last night, still so beautiful especially yoojung (she blew my mind). i felt though as if there was something missing (i was seeing a few reactions like mine on twitter too). they weren't all smiley and standing close to each other and talking to each other while the winner was giving the speech like before. i'm not sure if it's because:

b. they were behaving themselves because it was a formal event and they didn't want to take the limelight off the winners

c. they matured after a year of moonlight fever and are keeping their playfulness for themselves

d. bogum was very suprised by how gorgeous yoojung was and didn't know how to react

i didn't want to type the last one but it's possibility. like everyone said, this ship sails itself but it's going to be a long ride given that they are both so young. pls do not doubt that i'm still on this ship and will be on this ship forever. 

i feel it was bo gum who was straining more than yoo jung... please visit the instagram posts of bogum_bowie... they’re whispering and being playful again...

(our ship is really sailing)

happy new year, everyone!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, vinnybookworm said:

@vinnybookworm I felt the same. Though there were some candid “love” shots,  I felt from watching the full KBS footage, they seemed just a bit “cooler” toward each other than in past boyoo moments -moreso PBG who is usually blatant with his emotions.  Also upon seeing the clip where PBG came running in late (clock in background shows after midnight), I couldn’t help but think that if he really did have deep feelings towards KYJ, he would’ve been there sooner to ring in the New Year with her.

But that’s just me. And who knows, the real story anyway? We are all feeding off their subtle hints.  You are right that there’s a possibility that they’ve learned to control their behavior under the public’s scrutiny.  They are also both still young and at the very least, I am content with the friendship bond they share. I am really looking forward to each of them moving onto another drama this 2018. I love boyoo, but is it bad that I wouldn’t mind seeing KYJ with another leading man just for comparison? If not PBG, I would like her to reunite with Yeo JinGoo. 

ps I am American, and not too familiar with korean customs. In IG, ppl are talking about KYJ calling PBG “Oppa” vs ssi. I thought both are endearing terms and appropriate. (?) Can someone pls enlighten me as to what’s the big deal?

• Like 1

Actually thought they were very smiley and in sync...after the scrutiny at baeksang I would think that they would learn to be mature and contain themselves..

and if you notice when he is not arm in arm with her....his steps match hers...

something you don't see elsewhere....

• Like 7

I agree. I think they are being extra careful about being in front of so many people (and eagle eyed netizens). This somehow made me feel that Bo Gum's movements are more stilted and this time round, Yoo Jung is more relaxed. LOL.

Whatever it may be, it is great to see them on-screen again. I hope that they will be in some projects soon.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018! :heart:  I am overjoyed that our ship to keep sail at really well and that the new year begins like the other was over, with our BoYoo happy and satisfied and more closer than ever...

DSY3T4dVoAA99UR.jpg

Spoiler

In this regard, @vinnybookworm also I exclude the last hypothesis: not only because she call him informally "oppa" without wanting it (a sign that they are still very intimate); not only because he as always has left all the space to her as only a gentleman and a boy in love can do (pointing her with his hand, so proud,  he congrats to her for 20th year old and asking for expectations for the new year); not only because he has adjusted his step to hers; not only because he has been keen to highlight her age, finally  the age of majority even for the korean law (here the news); not just because she looked at him adoringly all time; not only because they have the same desire to travel this year (and/or not longer as ninja:wink: ); all this, of course, but also and above all because their eyes, their smiles expressed the happiness to be there and to be there together. I'm more and more convinced that our guys are in love (thanks to owner for next great vid) :

And here the celebration of BoYoo as a lovely couple on @allkdrama:

I am so happy that can have seen BoYoo in the first day of 2018, but, in fairness, after the expectations of the day before, the evening had not started at best, the disappointment of the lack of the red carpet, all those long, boring hours of waiting(four! :wacko:), all those  faces that I did not know or little meaningful to me (apart from the joy of seeing other members of the cast of Mdbc there)... Initially I hated Kbs for not calling them as MC, they are such good presenters, because not having kept them sitting there in the audience and for not giving them more space, but after the joy of seeing them happy and together (even if only for a few minutes) made me forget everything else. I think that I will be a BoYoo shipper forever: BoYoo is still real!!! :wub: Pics (cr logo for all) and vids come from everywhere to prove it, good first of the year and good vision with our BoYoo...

26066348_313077079182135_913014758555674

26073361_570072306674799_176565996875887

Spoiler

DSdm8BSU8AA-gEQ.jpg

DSdm6SsUIAAeqv2.jpg

DSZT7wXVoAEgGAu.jpg

DSZT7wWVwAAvByB.jpg

DSemeOiV4AEv67n.jpg

DSiJn9gVAAAFYxy.jpg

DSiJg29VQAUJBYb.jpg

DSiH1HyVwAEWFHN.jpg

26288842_272433599952568_258007305470083072_n.jpg

Spoiler

25037359_547167592342595_3707268486888685568_n.jpg

DSb2utVUMAAuxIj.jpg

26158738_1178174332318770_11014042051149

26066372_140088716703904_785789525505867

26072728_1784408651862761_34046484756467

Thank so much to Ceci, this two pics are beautiful but I waiting another that I will repost when I find it!

Spoiler

Are they not the most gorgeous and compatible couple you've seen?? :heart: To BoYoo best wishes for the realization of all their desires and to all here is wishing you and your family a wonderful year. Finally,  I also join the desire of Bogum, that they can still work together on a project!

• Like 8

@docgippeum22 hi yes i actually follow bogum bowie on IG . unfortunately the fancams/vids were not up yet when i posted here and went to sleep. so happy to see a few more boyoo moments:wub: when i woke up.

@j31717 i'm not korean either but like @boju said the use of oppa expresses an intimate/close relationship with the guy. sometimes i even hear wives refer to their husbands as oppa. 

i don't know maybe i'm just not used to them being so controlled. they were openly affectionate before in the bts and the award shows they went to together.  that was one of the reasons i loved (still love:tongue:) them so much. bogum in particular was too restrained (is that the right word?) that he won't even look at yoo jung but i guess it's a good sign since we know he's too honest for his own good. if he's acting like that it means he's hiding something or he's too conscious of how beautiful yoo jung was and got shy all of a sudden,  kekeke!

my favorite moment was when they were looking at something or someone in the audience and started laughing, the vid posted above by @liemkopi. it was a glimpse of the old boyoo.  gosh they really are growing up...i imagine this is what it feels like when you have kids and they start hiding things from you:ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 2

On 1/1/2018 at 1:42 PM, vinnybookworm said:

hello guys, its been a long time not join this thread, finally this thread is alive after our lovely couple reunion on KBS Award. as vinnybookworm said there isnt much reaction between these two, not like before. 

but in my opinion its more like bogum is kinda shock seeing yoo jung wearing such a provocative dress yet still lookin beautiful, im also shock seeing yoojung lookin so damn sexy, we all knew that yoo jung is a tomboy girl, and everytime she post picture of her self it is always on casual dress, so i believe thats why bogum face and gesture look really awkward, its very clearly that he is trying so hard to control himself yet still giddy, he try to make a distance, he even minimize an eye contact with yoo jung, afterall bogum is just a normal man, seeing a girl he like dressing like that he must feel stumble yet he still have to perform on stage..

i bet he' ll going mad with yoo jung stylist after the show hahahahha..

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, princessflo said:

hello guys, its been a long time not join this thread, finally this thread is alive after our lovely couple reunion on KBS Award. as vinnybookworm said there isnt much reaction between these two, not like before. 

but in my opinion its more like bogum is kinda shock seeing yoo jung wearing such a provocative dress yet still lookin beautiful, im also shock seeing yoojung lookin so damn sexy, we all knew that yoo jung is a tomboy girl, and everytime she post picture of her self it is always on casual dress, so i believe thats why bogum face and gesture look really awkward, its very clearly that he is trying so hard to control himself yet still giddy, he try to make a distance, he even minimize an eye contact with yoo jung, afterall bogum is just a normal man, seeing a girl he like dressing like that he must feel stumble yet he still have to perform on stage..

i bet he' ll going mad with yoo jung stylist after the show hahahahha..

I also think this ... he is different from the usual of other presentations, he is more nervous and kinda awkward around her, something that we do not see in his normal. she exercises control over him without realizing it. In his innocence she does not the know he how much the disturb ... I feel that he tries to disguise what he feels for her, but ends show himself with the looks, the smiles, the shyness. However much he tries, he can not stop looking at her even if discreetly, which he does not do with another girl, can perceive comparing with other presentations of him ... ahhhh !!! bogum you do not fool anyone, try harder hahahaha:D:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cRxqs_r6hY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yK4tGbr1gpw

credit to the owner 

they really stood so very close.. why? I think the space of the stage was not that small.... lol. Also they let go of each other’s arm/hand until right in front of the microphones on the stage... so rare... for all presenters... lastly.. they actually both were not the most professional presenters that night compared to either by themselves or with other ppl.. they looked pretty awkward to me and both of them kind of forgot the lines one or two times... lol. I wonder why? I think it’s so very hard to act normal and keep distance on stage when You r with someone u r very close with in private life... no? Hahaha

• Like 8

wow my third post for 2018. i'm surprising even myself!:D

can't help it, i just saw the clip in IG of bogum bumping yoo jungs shoulder and then she proceeds to adjust her neckline. if that's not a boyfriend behavior i don't know what is. my exboyfriend used to do that to me too, lol!:wub::wub::wub:boyoo is alive!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, vinnybookworm said:

uau minha terceira postagem para 2018. eu sou surpreendente mesmo eu mesmo!:D

não posso ajudá-lo, acabei de ver o clipe em IG de bogum batendo no ombro de Yoo Jung e então ela procede a ajustar seu decote. Se esse comportamento não é um namorado, não sei o que é. meu ex-amigo costumava fazer isso comigo também, lol! :wub::wub::wub:boyoo está vivo !!!!

Wow!!!! I want to see too ... in what instagran is ? please show us:o:bawling:

• Like 1

I saw!!!! really 2:18 to see when he takes a step back and puts his arms back and touches lightly on her arm, immediately she straightens the neckline  ... you really have eyes of eagle,  like bogum is jealous.hahaha

• Like 7

OMG! I saw the vid...the feels~~ Even if they are not in a boy/girl relationship, to be able to do this kinda action to her would means that they are very comfortable with each other and more den just normal friends. But me being a BoYoo shipper feels they are together...So happy..

Thanks to @vinnybookworm for sharing your findings and spreading the joy...heez & @123an for sharing the video so all of us know can see "1st hand" :heart:

• Like 5

On 1/5/2018 at 5:08 AM, 123an said:

I saw!!!! really 2:18 to see when he takes a step back and puts his arms back and touches lightly on her arm, immediately she straightens the neckline  ... you really have eyes of eagle,  like bogum is jealous.hahaha

credits to the owner of the video....

i watched it several times and it amazes me that bo gum still thinks about YJ in a time when he’s supposed to be “working”.

the more i see these snippets of the kind of relationship BG and YJ has,  the more i realized that:

1.  BG protects YJ with all his heart.. others may think he’s a jealous boyfriend... others may think he guards his YJ quite well... but what i can only conclude is that he values YJ more than anything else... 

2.  BG is a bit conservative... which I am liking the “feels”... YJ is in good hands../

3.  YJ acts, always in deference to BG, and not in a donseng-oppa way...how he views her matter to her, more than anything else.. not because she’s weak but because she respects him.

4.  i really think they’re together.  No guy with the looks of BG (who can have anyone he likes) will hang around one girl for more than a year unless he really likes her... he’s giddy - she’s giddy and the giddiness is more than a year old... that is SOMETHING..

Edited by docgippeum22
Spelling and grammar :)
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, docgippeum22 said:

credits to the owner of the video....

i watched it several times and it amazes me that bo gum still thinks about YJ in a time when he’s supposed to be “working”.

the more i see these snippets of the kind of relationship BG and YJ has,  the more i realized that:

1.  BG protects YJ with all his heart.. others may think he’s a jealous boyfriend... others may think he guards his YJ quite well... but what i can only conclude is that he values YJ more than anything else... 

2.  BG is a bit conservative... which I am liking the “feels”... YJ is in good hands../

3.  YJ acts, always in deference to BG, and not in a donseng-oppa way...how he views her matter to her, more than anything else.. not because she’s weak but because she respects him.

4.  i really think they’re together.  No guy with the looks of BG (who can have anyone he likes) will hang around one girl for more than a year unless he really likes her... he’s giddy - she’s giddy and the giddiness is more than a year old... that is SOMETHING..

I agree with you!!! also watching this video several times I had another vision about the behavior of bogum, maybe he wanted to alert her to behave more seriously ... since they are in a very important awards event (at the moment the actress said something that made her laugh), maybe her behavior was not good-tempered for a bogus vision, and he somehow wanted to call her attention (pushing her arm slightly with her shoulders). as if she wanted to talk: look, we're in an event important, take it seriously !!
I also felt the same thing as you in the question "protection" he has a very special care for her ... no one can deny it, even to make her appear more than he.he wants her to shine too.sorry if that other My point of view is wrong, if so please ... Correct me:)

• Like 3