Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

i don't know about others but for me...they remind me of the SONGSONG couple in so many ways.....Yoojung though young is so similar to Song Hye kyo...beauty/acting skills and she also acts so similar to Hye Kyo when SJK and she is together. 

If the friendship that Boyoo couple has  until now.... lasts for another couple of years...i guess they might become a reality. There are just so many things now  that is in their way to concentrate on love at the moment. Bogum has his career/ military to think about...... and Yoojung has her age / career to think about.

I guess that Bogum  being a nice guy to everyone is treating her the same way. I sometimes think they are just being very good friends now and Bogum is protecting her from the public. He doesn't want any bad negativity for her  at this age. Thats why..i guess in Cebu...they were spending more time with others... and also the distance between them. And people make a big deal of the picture at the airport...but looking at it ...it looks normal of Bogum to hold her hand and help her with the crowd. And as for the long hair that Bogum has now....it makes me think that he might be thinking of enlisting soon as he said in an interview...that he is keeping this style as he doesn't know when he can keep it.....so well don't know whats going on between these two????? We as fans are only making a guess from the small signs and gestures that we get or feel when they are in public...  and the recent public appearance of Bogum...doesnt tell us much except he is a bit more matured and reserved about something :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

just wanted to drop by and say hi to the boyoo shippers who are still out there :D also to give special thanks to @boju for keeping this thread alive :heart: . it's been years and we are still supporting this couple even when they are on "hiatus". it goes to show how deeply they have touched our hearts and our lives. 

i still believe that there was and there is something special between these two people. like i said before, even if they announce that they are officially with someone else and they shut down this thread, i will still insist that they belong together and circumstances just got in the way. if people who watched the drama can feel the chemistry and the spark just by watching them onscreen, i do not believe for a second that they themselves or the people who actually worked with them did not feel it.  i was even more convinced that bogum was very aware of her as a woman when i watched the kiss in the garden scene bts where his ears turned super red then the nudging incident during their kbs gig on new year's.  he is very attracted to her but i guess he was hesitant to make a move because of her age. she's attracted to him too but she gives off mixed signals sometimes. i just hope they got over that and did not get stuck in the friendzone.

i am also a 2 days and 1 night viewer and i believe cha tae hyun is a pretty intuitive guy. the fact that he has teased kim yoo jung with park bogum a few times says something, it's not just fan service:tongue:.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hahahaha....just dropping in to just share some feelings.....read and watched a few videos shared here on this forum...and it just occurred to me that.....Bogum really is affected by the Yoojung. He cried at the KBS when she was nominated....he was not his usual happy person on the 28th feb VIP...because if i am not wrong..yoo jung was hospitalized on the 26th. He had that faraway look with something sad in his mind.

A few things could make him feel this way:

1. He treats her as a sister ( hence he was sad that she could not attend KBS/and also worry about her health)

2. He treats her as a close friend

3. He loves her a lot as a lover.

And i can only come to one conclusion : He loves her as a woman. I think he was already attracted to her long before they started the filming. I think Yoojung only developed her feelings later and still is hesitant...because she is young. It kinds of makes me think that people around them definitely knows but they are just respecting their privacy....i think even SJK/ Cha tae hyun and Mr Kwak knows more :).....and that song" My Person" definitely holds a special meaning for them both.  I felt so sad watching him on Hyori's when they were listening to this song....they were eating.....but then he just lost it and had that far away look again :).... And i think of that bracelet that he gave RAON....it meant that the wearers would eventually be together regardless of wherever situations would take them right??? Well..... i guess this will happen to them. I just love it when they have only eyes for each other....and the lovely way they talk silently with their eyes.....just watch theirs and you can see  the love :)

• Like 2

@vinnybookworm Hello, thanks to you for your speech. It's nice to confront us again on the issues about our fav couple after two years. I do not know about you, but they miss terribly to me . Every time I see others on stage or on the screen, I think how beautiful they would be together, and who knows we will not have this joy in the next future. You know, I never believed that there could have been an age problem between them (here), I think they were fond of each other since the beginning (here) and, even if this initially the question of her age could have restrain him, certainly after her birthday he no longer represented a stumbling block. Suzy when she got engaged with Min Ho had more or less the age of Yoo Jung. Moreover, it was not a one-way feeling, in fact it is quite clear that YJ  liked BG too much (she said "when we worked with others and we were not together, we were sick"), and returned his affection here, indeed, at certain moments YJ showed a true sense of adoration towards her "oppa" (here). That's wonderful!  When do you meet a person  who loves you back, we are very lucky ... often people love secretly without being responded, often they do not even know about the existence of that love and sometimes they do not even consider that person... Now YJ is healing and I think he still takes care of her. If they stay together, as you say it would be very great, if it will not be so, like you, I will always think that they belong together .

@LynneL  Of course, Bogummy will do his duty as a good Korean citizen ( if only I think that for two years I could lose sight of him, I feel bad :(, but if it's right for him, it's right for me ). Well let's think about what today happens. .. He promised a new drama soon and now, while impatiently I waiting for his new project, I enjoy his last beautiful pictures ... Here it looks like James Bond ... who will be his Bond-girl? :tongue: Many couples get together in new dramas, when ours? :rolleyes: 

cr. logo

31326455_477778209306270_469436043231861

Spoiler

31109201_742248839312332_325420738056447

Spoiler

About Yoo Jung, she has focused only on her career for many years, since a child, but now it's time for her to think also about love and, indeed, I think she's already in love for almost two years (here)... MDBC is It was important to her, in every sense :wink:...  I don't think she ever hesitated about Bogum, and, even if obviously she could not shout her feelings using verbal communication, she certainly (you just got to look her in the eyes to know it) never hid them in the non-verbal one. Her young age is not important for them, but has prevented and still prevents them from showing off their closeness ... Even if from January the legal obstacles are no longer there, the fear remains that this could affect the career, so they have to proceed with caution....IMO!

cr owner
17268230_1867631403508994_55744569384496

Spoiler

To conclude, I am convinced, it is difficult to explain here the reason , that  theirs is not only friendship,  but something stronger ...  maybe passion, or just sharing of thoughts and feelings, mutual support, these are just some of the possible ways to define it, but only they know exactly what it is ... Of course, from here to a eventual wedding, the road is still long ( military service for him,  university for her ) ... I think we may need  waiting much time, to see that dream come true. .. This would make our life a lot sweeter, but now it's just wishful thinking and a cake in the sky... So, for the time being,  we can only  to whisper it: BoYoo is real !  :rolleyes: here

Now, other news reported by our great boyoo supporter @Taiwando:

Spoiler

Again other article about Bogummy at Baeksang on Naver:

Park Sword Sword, 'The Man Who Shines from a Distance'

And again Yoo Jung for Laneige...

Spoiler

30900006_357095234798657_618441369401792

Bogum for Eider ...

Dc4g58uX4AA_byP.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1

@boju... i think DISPATCH knows about them :)

And like you said...i guess they are actually quite open about their affections about each other,,,, Yoojung is already seem twice adjusting his clothes( which guy would let you do that..if the girl is not someone that you are close to...some more in such a big event. If Park Bogum was interested in some girls...he wouldn't be allowing this i guess)He has openly showed his happiness when she is next to him....he just becomes  so much more beautiful than he is alone. At this Baeksang awards... i just felt that he was just there to do his work but no more than that. I guess he is also not taking any projects at the moment...maybe he just want her to get well first...he really was not his usual self on the 28th... when she was hospitalized again....he had that worried look.

i have seen in some videos that he is actually possessive of her.... he might not be looking at her but he knows what is happening around her....he is very tuned to her...i think the line that he is so much famous for now...when he says that he doesn't allow..she is his person...rings true  for him sometimes :)

Being together for a man and woman of life is all destined.........if Park BoGum was destined to meet her only as a co star...he has already met her....as a life partner....only time will tell :) But they give me such strong vibes of  being the next SONGSONG Couple. They make us believe in love just with their smiles and eyes for each other..

• Like 3

On 1/30/2017 at 1:35 AM, Guest said:

cr: chemistryfairycouple Insta

Chingus, remember this moment at MAMA?

Uri Bogummy smiled sweetly at uri Yoojungie before announcing the winner, GFRIEND :wub::wub:

cr to video owner: Bogummy VNFC YT

:heart:

hahaha...this is so funny ...he stopped smiling when yoojung said he enjoyed the female group dance group,,,,,

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 1

i watched the entire video and kept laughing and laughing... PBG was not really himself on this day....He was on a mission to have YJ by his side the entire time....watch and find out :) ......he is so funny....( didn't i say he was possessive of his person :wink: )

• Like 4

Good morning or good evening, wherever you are ... Today our prince went at the "Burning" Vip Premiere... so cool! :wub:

Spoiler

And as always with his good-look has made trendy ...

Spoiler

Every time he seems more sure of himself and aware of his charm ... BG's an adult man now ...and what a man! :wub:

cr logo

32178286_374082283096373_610162109551162

cr @JayB (Twitter)

31714265_553424851710603_226395380233378

Spoiler

cr logo

32018933_2050620788486881_31036679178462

cr logo

32026587_1688484834580798_59676803027079

cr logo

32237900_363777814129990_595902544968522

cr logo

31474763_1743296615746297_79365413589934

@LynneL Thanks for your support :)... I love too much those boyoo moments that you reminded :wub:... BoYoo fighting!!! 

Meanwhile, to remind... 

Spoiler

UPDATE SOON....

• Like 3

oh my god....he has really matured within this 2 years....he has become a man from a young man full of cuteness....i think he is becoming dependable :wink: 

Cant wait to see the changes in YJ.....does any one know when she will be back from her break. Really really looking forward to seeing her about in public now that she is a 20 years old woman..... I hope that in the following years she will get awesome projects and many wonderful costars who will help her grow as a wonderful actress....and lets see how this precious sword will keep them away...LOL....

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 9:05 AM, LynneL said:

i watched the entire video and kept laughing and laughing... PBG was not really himself on this day....He was on a mission to have YJ by his side the entire time....watch and find out :) ......he is so funny....( didn't i say he was possessive of his person :wink: )

Thank you for sharing this video! It was so funny indeed! He was really possessive of her! Could see his flustered expression when he lost her in the crowd. The 2 look so good together it's unbelievable, they have the pure love feel. 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 3

Hi,  the question today: Bogummy where are you? 

I hope you are enjoying relaxing this weekend...B)

Then, I think it will give us the long awaited announcement on the new drama, two so far the known offers (we do not know the others !)...No confirmation yet!

cr logo

32247628_2193208304233727_35231932752781

Spoiler

I can't wait to see him act :)... I trust in the maturity of the boyoo lovers who will respond with enthusiasm, without jealousies, whatever his choice ... Let's remember, that for our boys there can always be a professional future and not together, do not be saddened! 

cr logo

DdnbeUiV4AAWC7W.jpg

Spoiler

Well, I would also have another question, but it's still the same: Yoo Jung how are you? Why does nobody update us? I imagine that she is resting (maybe with help someone), to recover a good state of health, because a tiring autumn awaits her...

Now, here some news...

Bogummy is on cover of  japanese"2018 korean historical drama guide book" ...

Spoiler

31788440_1642774279175928_15391113359319

And remember you, tonight...

Changing the subject, these days on their IG many are talking the best beautiful visual couple and their great chemistry... I like to repost the update here of a friend of our forum about it:

It's very true, BoYoo is the best visual couple:

Spoiler

In profile also they're just stunning...

cr logo

32362628_300720040465701_4088311834996637696_n.jpg

32039836_401799873634603_541956679841454

UPDATE SOON...

Edited by boju

I really look forward to bg's new drama and trust he will choose wisely because MDBC was such a great hit and Lee Young was such an epic character. In fact when he acts possessive over YJ it makes me feel like he is Young and she is Ra On all over again. 

I look forward to his new role and am very excited he received 2 offers. I do not know which is a better role honestly and which role will give him more exposure. 

Hi @boju.... i had read before in an article when YJ was hospitalized in February that at least 6 months treatment is required for her.So thats why i guess we would not be able to see any updates until  then about her. Hence thats why i guess Clean for Passion is also around October.

Its going to be at least another 3 more months of waiting for YG. We might be able to see her around september/ october. :(

As for BG, i guess ....if they are in a relationship.. wants to be with her during this difficult period for her. Everyone says...he is a very caring and kind hearted person to everyone...so i guess if it is someone that he really loves as a lover, he will definitely want to be with her....Thats my opinion....thats why he is not taking any projects and just doing his necessary public appearance. And he also worked so hard in 2016/2017..with so many FM around Asia and MC work so he also was not free.

These few recent public appearance show him so matured and professional...that giggly..extra cuteness that he used to project before is not there much...dont know why??? Maybe he wants to be dependable :wink: 

• Like 2

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/21/hyoris-homestay-2-guests-reveal-what-park-bo-gum-was-like-in-real-life/

It's nice to read such nice things about Bo Gum. 

He strikes me as a caring and sensitive man, so I think in a way he will be concerned about YJ. 

I'm watching Hello Monster now and oggling over his good acting. But still, I am so in love with Lee Young. At this age I am attracted to him, a fine young man. 

Looking forward to his next drama please. 

• Like 3

@Lynnel, thanks for your answer, what you say is true... but I  thought they'd have should to update us, it is not possible to remain silent for another three months! And finally Yoo Jung  showed up (here), updating her IG, yesterday, the "Coming of Age Day": thanks goodness she's fine! :)

Spoiler

Even for Bogummy the moment of the choice will come soon, I have this feeling B)... and for many it will not be easy, but it is so much the desire to see him again in action... 

On 20/5/2018 at 11:15 AM, summer2017 said:

I really look forward to bg's new drama and trust he will choose wisely because MDBC was such a great hit and Lee Young was such an epic character. In fact when he acts possessive over YJ it makes me feel like he is Young and she is Ra On all over again. 

I look forward to his new role and am very excited he received 2 offers. I do not know which is a better role honestly and which role will give him more exposure. 

I'm agree, BG will choose wisely his new role.. I think he only wants to improve himself by putting himself to the test in a role different from the others, as also mentioned in this article: "Park Bo, who has become such a stellar actor, is analyzing black characters and enhancing his own value by improving the perfection of his works(here)... I do not know if the translation made by google is correct!  Waiting the news, let's see what's happend in this week...

On 22/5/2018 at 3:56 AM, summer2017 said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/21/hyoris-homestay-2-guests-reveal-what-park-bo-gum-was-like-in-real-life/

It's nice to read such nice things about Bo Gum. 

He strikes me as a caring and sensitive man, so I think in a way he will be concerned about YJ. 

I'm watching Hello Monster now and oggling over his good acting. But still, I am so in love with Lee Young. At this age I am attracted to him, a fine young man. 

Looking forward to his next drama please. 

Yes, Bogummy is a very charming and caring person (I think he knows how to take care of the person he loves :wink:)... Sunday at 9 pm a special episode of "Hyori Homestay2" was aired... 

Spoiler

And the guests said nice words about him,  Bo Gum's personality won them over...they, too, fell under the spell of the Bogum Magic! I like how they have achieved "Ah this is why people are crazy about Park Bo Gum”!

Spoiler

I found on Naver many articles who talkes about Bogummy...here the most significative:

"Playful eyes full of childhood"

"What are the eyes of the women who look at Park?"

"A perfect visual"

"He looks so good even without any make-up"

Again about Bogummy (that this week should not have official commitments), his special greeting in thai...It is a pleasure for the ears to hear him speak foreign languages! :rolleyes:

His fame in Japan continues (here)... And now a good promotional initiative by his Japanese Fan Club (here) that deserves our support... the photos of the book are really cute!

Spoiler

Coming back to talk about Yoo Jung, we find the twentieth place in a special ranking HERE ... Congrats! But personally I would have included her in the top ten positions...

Have a good dreams (here)...

cr logo

31888408_2104776989762993_83557792413793

cr logo

32178440_194703231345984_335795893843892

• Like 3

so what does ....coming of age mean???? Does it mean they are now considered an adult and can do anything???? And YG will not have her mother accompanying her anymore???

Do you think that now...YG can act with more senior actors as lead ( Like LMH...KSH etc)...will be given more challenging roles??? 

Good evening,

today a good news about Yoo Jung: her health and condition has improved a lot! :)..... with a novelty about her new drama ...

Spoiler

Unfortunately???:rolleyes:

Standing by for updates, let's just enjoy the new shots  of BG &  YJ...

A few days ago we saw those of Bogum in the book along with the dvd of FM in Japan (here)... 

32660851_606048836420518_169415701820761

Spoiler

32237858_196520437829522_136147272551995

32759563_464993230602384_729141909053767

Yesterday there were the premieres of the photoshoot for the thai magazine D'Officiel Hommes (here) that will come out in June ... :o

Bogum recalls back on the 4 pleasant visits he did inThailand

Bogummy  in these pics (here) is very natural, so handsome and  manly :wub:...

32237918_583701758682528_780955959432524

32450835_291843248021095_539038404182645

33020230_610430536008529_318847859693086

32147846_208884186387741_715415447408318

Spoiler

32287495_234002424021340_715900530463657

32761356_221368095130683_505943630320081

32237900_195613661068800_642632206190326

32754276_625289384486381_803146634675775

32529597_1772226869527295_64724183052137

31988158_226995407895013_255063796019416

Then I also saw a picture and a small video of Yoo Jung, in which our Raon is really beautiful, worthy lady friend of our Prince...

cr @yoojung1318

32362611_2155336028029177_86779795146025

On 23/5/2018 at 7:09 AM, LynneL said:

so what does ....coming of age mean???? Does it mean they are now considered an adult and can do anything???? And YG will not have her mother accompanying her anymore???

Do you think that now...YG can act with more senior actors as lead ( Like LMH...KSH etc)...will be given more challenging roles??? 

Hi LynneL, YJ became an adult on January 1st for Korean law...what do mean it for her? I think she explained it, answering a question by Bogum during KBS Award (watch in spoiler)... probably also means something else, from a relational point of view, but this concern her private sphere:wink:

Spoiler

About her work, I do not think the coming of age mean a lot, except that she will no longer be forced to insert clauses into her contract that prevent her from kissing her co-star as an adult :lol:. But sincerely, as much as I love LMH87, I think he's really too old as her co-star, do not you think?  And he is too tall :huh:... maybe only Bogum is perfect for her in every role! :rolleyes:

cr logo

32150251_528813200846822_444504487793524

And, in spoiler, again about Bogummy...

Spoiler

Nice  exchange of greetings between Bogummy and BTS...

Now, attention,  the first initiatives to celebrate Bogum's birthday on June 16 were taken!

Now,  I do not know if in these cases it is legitimate to pray, but perhaps we can still hope: please, let boyoo work together again! And do not forget,  Moonlight drawn by clouds is on air again on #KBSWorldTV...

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always thankful to you, boju for updating this thread with boyoo's news, their projects, etc.  Though I may not post here often, know that your continued hardwork and effort are appreciated, so be encouraged.

That video sharing of YJ's bts profile shooting was wonderful, believe that was some time ago.  She looks amazing and beautiful in the different take of the photo shoot, be it as a young lady, a playful young teen even with very bare makeup.

Praying that she will recover well and strong to resume all her activities.  And of course looking forward to her partnering with PBG again in another project soon as we miss their amazing chemistry and heartwarming smiles whenever they are together.  Indeed PBG has matured into a manly man since 2016 where his popularity exploded by his Lee Yeong role in LITM.

God's blessings be upon PBG and KYJ that they may bless others and people around them .......

• Like 2

Ahhh ......... that photo shoot of Romeo and Juliet, its visual was beyond description.  Probably they were so immersed into their role, gazing intensely into each other's eyes that they were "lost" in their emotions, and tears simply welled in their eyes and then YJ tried to laugh it off ....... to "pull off" that emotion??  and BG followed suit by laughing and pointing at her that she was "crying" .........???  Just my own view and interpretation of this poster shooting scene.

• Like 2

Well...lets hope what happens next in their career and private lives.....

For me... i feel like i can sense a bit of what YJ will be if she loves someone....she will be totally devoted to that particular partner like her favorite toy Ponyo....  ( She did say that she admires  ponyo's single minded devotion to the boy Sosuke) unless something happens to break the relationship i guess.

So if she truly likes PBG in that way now... she will definitely stick with him throughout even if he goes to Military i guess....

But for PBG.....i really don't know.

He has worked hard to get where he is now....and his image that he had been portraying so far was ...kind/ nice/friendly with all ladies...doing all the cute things...definitely has attracted a lot of his female stars in his industry. He is the in demand guy at the moment...so really don't know where he stands with his feelings.....

They are both young with lots of options / lots of admirers...and i personally feel that they individually will be even more popular in the future especially YG who has still time to mature and get the roles like Suzy/ Park Shin hey are getting.

So i feel even if there is nothing between them now....or if they had  feelings and not doing anything about it at the moment.... they won't be able to avoid each other in future...one way or the other.....they will meet... its just whether ..as friends/ co stars or lovers.

• Like 3