Park So Dam 박소담

juliacaesar

Park So Dam wears modernized hanboks for 'Elle'

By alim17    12 hours ago    31,505    3,039    10
park-so-dam

Park So Dam is lookin' gorgeous for 'Elle's September issue!

She dressed in modernized hanboks and other dresses that borrowed from older fashion trends, frilly collar and all.  She pulls off the looks really well, mixing the old and the new - not anyone can do this so easily!

Spoiler

park-so-dam_1472056989_art_1471939493.jp

park-so-dam_1472056989_art_1471939861.jp

Src: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-so-dam-wears-modernized-hanboks-for-elle

• Like 5

PSD listed in the American trade entertainment magazine and website Variety's Youth Impact Report 2016 as one of three Koreans being on the list of most impactful, young celebrities of 2015 - 2016. 

Youth Impact Report 2016

BY VARIETY STAFF

Youth Impact Report

Variety’s annual Youth Impact Report profiles actors, digital content creators, musicians, and others who rocked showbiz in the last year, as well as a few pros behind those burgeoning careers.

Park So-dam

The 24-year-old actress was in some of 2015’s biggest Korean films: “Veteran,” “The Throne,” and “The Priests.” Park won multiple awards for her role in “Priests,” which grossed $38 million from 5.44 million admissions. Now Park is back on the stage in a revival of the award-winning 1997 play “Closer.” “I’ve always had my passion for stage plays, because I majored in theater acting at school,” says Park. “I hope she becomes an actress who can appeal to the wider world,” says Hwang Joo-hye, CEO of Park’s management agency.

http://variety.com/gallery/youth-impact-report-stranger-things/#!29/undefined/

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Nettedgds11 said:

She portray her character differently from Han Song yi from BITFT (i watch it already @juliacaesar and i like it) , to Ha won with strong fighting spirit person and to mature Gye JIn Sung whose capture the heart of unsympathetic Dr. Lee. I see her acting in every character in different level.

@bjvipb2uty I saw her sodamsodam fancafe too. Im temtpting  to join too. But its very difficult to understand their word.

I noticed that too. Just her voice... it's so different when you compare say Songyi's voice vs Jinsung's voice vs Ha Won's voice. Her vocalization for Jinsung makes her sound more mature compared to the other two. Also, someone in the BM thread mentioned how much she acts with her hands. While I was watching BM I always got distracted with her hands lol. Overall, I think she's one of those actresses that uses her entire body to act.

@ihyw & @Nettedgds11 I was super busy today and it's night now but tomorrow I'll make a tutorial for you guys to join. ^-^

Here are the other pictures for her Elle pictorial. 

CqvohzVWYAAF82g.jpg

Spoiler

CqvoiWAXYAAIsbq.jpg

Cqvoi49WcAAXGr3.jpg

I think the last one is my fave. :wub:

She also showed up to the Seoul International Youth Film Festival as an ambassador today (160825). There are press pics but I'm lazy rn lol. 

• Like 7

Seoul International Youth Film Festival

2756913B57BE604C055EAB

Spoiler

275A234E57BE604C116AA6

245C334A57BE604F040DBE

2357BB4A57BE604D08B5C9

254A4C3D57BE605820D80D

22128A4857BE605204E5E4

272C913D57BE605731F24B

@ihyw @Nettedgds11 First you need a Daum account. I followed these instructions:

https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/tutorials/how-to-sign-up-for-daum-tutorial/

Continued:

Spoiler

You should see the Daum Home page now. Your account information should be where the big green box is. Click on the first option that I highlighted in the smaller box. It says 카페 (Cafe).

kWf8PLql.jpg

Now you'll be directed to the Daum cafe home page. There's a search bar at the top. Type or paste 박소담 in the search box and hit search.

WhKRIhH.jpg

Next, you'll see a list of results. Click the very first one. PSD's fancafe.

oDgvGv3.jpg

Yay you should see this lovely page now. To the left you'll see that big red-orange-ish button I highlighted. It says 카페 가입하기 (Join Cafe).

KgvTdSS.jpg

Now here I can't give you more screenshots because I'm already a member so I can't 'redo' the steps that follow.

You'll be redirected to a page where you have to put in some more information. For example, a nickname. It's different from your Daum login ID. It'll be what shows up when you use (like comment, etc.) So Dam's fancafe.

Read and follow this tutorial:

https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/how-to-join-a-daum-fancafe-tutorial/

There IS a question about So Dam you have to answer. When I joined it was "What's your favorite work by PSD?" I don't know if they change that every now and then so you can show me the question. 

I know it's a tad confusing but if you get lost then just ask me here or PM me with a screenshot of your screen and where you're stuck.

Once you join you may notice you click on posts but it doesn't let you see it; it just pops out the same Korean message. It's telling you you don't have access to that post. 

This is what I mean by 'level-up.' You're a member of the cafe but you have to submit an application to 'level-up' to full access. I know it doesn't really make sense to me LOL. 

I'll work on that tutorial after I finish typing this. For now just try to get through the first two steps above. 1. Make a Daum account and 2. Join her fancafe. ^-^

It took me a good amount of time to follow through with all the steps but don't give up easily!! It's worth it...well at least I think it is haha...

• Like 5

14 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Seoul International Youth Film Festival

2756913B57BE604C055EAB

Reveal hidden contents

275A234E57BE604C116AA6

245C334A57BE604F040DBE

2357BB4A57BE604D08B5C9

254A4C3D57BE605820D80D

22128A4857BE605204E5E4

272C913D57BE605731F24B

@ihyw @Nettedgds11 First you need a Daum account. I followed these instructions:

https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/tutorials/how-to-sign-up-for-daum-tutorial/

Continued:

Hide contents

You should see the Daum Home page now. Your account information should be where the big green box is. Click on the first option that I highlighted in the smaller box. It says 카페 (Cafe).

kWf8PLql.jpg

Now you'll be directed to the Daum cafe home page. There's a search bar at the top. Type or paste 박소담 in the search box and hit search.

WhKRIhH.jpg

Next, you'll see a list of results. Click the very first one. PSD's fancafe.

oDgvGv3.jpg

Yay you should see this lovely page now. To the left you'll see that big red-orange-ish button I highlighted. It says 카페 가입하기 (Join Cafe).

KgvTdSS.jpg

Now here I can't give you more screenshots because I'm already a member so I can't 'redo' the steps that follow.

You'll be redirected to a page where you have to put in some more information. For example, a nickname. It's different from your Daum login ID. It'll be what shows up when you use (like comment, etc.) So Dam's fancafe.

Read and follow this tutorial:

https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/how-to-join-a-daum-fancafe-tutorial/

There IS a question about So Dam you have to answer. When I joined it was "What's your favorite work by PSD?" I don't know if they change that every now and then so you can show me the question. 

I know it's a tad confusing but if you get lost then just ask me here or PM me with a screenshot of your screen and where you're stuck.

Once you join you may notice you click on posts but it doesn't let you see it; it just pops out the same Korean message. It's telling you you don't have access to that post. 

This is what I mean by 'level-up.' You're a member of the cafe but you have to submit an application to 'level-up' to full access. I know it doesn't really make sense to me LOL. 

I'll work on that tutorial after I finish typing this. For now just try to get through the first two steps above. 1. Make a Daum account and 2. Join her fancafe. ^-^

It took me a good amount of time to follow through with all the steps but don't give up easily!! It's worth it...well at least I think it is haha...

Thanka so much!  Waking up here and reading your instructions. Kind of you to  describe the process so clearly. Will give it a try. Looks fun. 

• Like 3

I'm glad the tutorial is of some help. ^-^

@Nettedgds11 sent me a PM with the questions that follow after you hit the orange "Join Cafe" button. Here is what you need to fill in.

닉네임 Type a nickname. You can even type one in english.

수신여부 Just make sure the checkmark is in the box.

주관식 : 박소담 배우 출연작 중 좋아하는 작품은? What is your favorite PSD work? For example, I typed/copied in 뷰티풀마인드.

주관식 : 감사합니다 많은 관심 부탁드립니다! This says "Thank you. Take care of us well." I just typed in 네 감사합니다 (yes, in agreement & thanking them too).

보안문자 This is the security check. Just type in the letters you see. Are they english letters or Korean letters?

Then click 가입 at the bottom to 'Join'

And yay So Dam is a hot topic! :D

• Like 5

Park So Dam Shares Her Rough Beginnings As An Actress, Names Her Role Model

Park So Dam Shares Her Rough Beginnings As An Actress, Names Her Role Model

Actress Park So Dam shares the story behind her acting career during the August 27 “The Medici 2016” event at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza.

She says, “When I was in high school, I went to see the musical ‘Grease’ and thought the artists looked so happy, singing and sweating as they ran around the stage. That’s when I decided what I wanted to do. I thought, ‘I want a life as fun and happy as theirs,’ and began dreaming of acting.”

Park So Dam recounts her difficult journey to becoming an actress and shares, “When I was starting out, for two and a half years I went to nearly every audition a rookie actor could go to. In almost a month I auditioned for 17 projects. I was rejected every time, so that really brought me down. I was pondering a lot on what it was that I was good at, so instead of choosing my projects, I often ended up doing things here and there.”

When asked by the audience who her role model is, the actress responds, “It’sKim Hye Soo sunbae. I have tremendous respect for her. I think it’s so cool that her acting experience covers such a wide spectrum, and I want to be like that.”

Finally, she shares her thoughts on the event’s slogan, “Nothing is true,” and says, “Truth for me is enjoying whatever I do. My goal and purpose is to live an enjoyable life. I’m always enjoying what I do because if I’m not having fun, viewers won’t either.”

“The Medici 2016,” named after the prominent Medici family of the Italian Renaissance, is a culture and arts program where experts and beginners of various fields gather and share their insights with one another to allow a new Renaissance to flourish.

With the slogan of “Nothing is true,” this years event featured a wide range of artists and creators, including actress Park So Dam, who came to talk about their crafts.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/28/park-dam-shares-rough-beginnings-actress-names-role-model/

• Like 6

13 hours ago, xxbitter_divinexx said:

At last a PSD thread YEY~!!  Thanks @juliacaesar   °+(*´∀`)b°+°  .. I see a lot of people here from BM (^v^) hi chingus

:D 

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome Chingu !!! 

Yes, I can just survive to watch the drama until the episode 4. But from the beginning, Lee Yoon-sung, the secretary, is able to attract my attention. I know that he will not end up with Ha Eun-won, because he is a fourth knight. As a drama in general, the female lead will end in the first male lead. 

Unfortunately I don't like the main character first, second and third. It's the first time I have a fourth main character syndrome.
When I read a small news about upcoming preview that there was a shower scene between EHW and First knight, Oh ... NO .... I became increasingly dislike the drama dan I think I became subjective .....

But one day when I read on FB, I knew that I was not subjective. Many viewers have the same syndrome with me ... hahaha ... And I'm happy .... :grin:

And today I find this article ... Wow .... if this happens I will be excited to see the drama .......... :blush:

"Cinderella And Four Knights’ K-Drama: Is General Secretary Lee Yoon Sung The Son Of Chairman Kang’s Fifth Wife? "

Cinderella and Four Knights, Eun Ha Won, Lee Yoon Sung, K-drama

Many K-drama fans watching Cinderella and Four Knights expressed a desire for Eun Ha Won and Lee Yoon Sung to end up together. [Image via tvN]

http://www.inquisitr.com/3459406/cinderella-and-four-knights-k-drama-is-general-secretary-lee-yoon-sung-the-son-of-chairman-kangs-fifth-wife-spoilers/

"Cinderella And Four Knights’ Gets Major Second Lead Syndrome As K-Drama Fans Hope Eun Ha Won Ends Up With Lee Yoon Sung"

Cinderella and Four Knights, Lee Yoon Sung, Eun Ha Won, K-dramas, tvN

http://www.inquisitr.com/3452011/cinderella-and-four-knights-gets-major-second-lead-syndrome-as-k-drama-fans-hope-eun-ha-won-ends-up-with-lee-yoon-sung/

• Like 4

@hrkharis when you create a new post, you have options on fonts and such at the top. You see the eye-icon? If you click it, a spoiler tag will show up and you can write spoilers or paste Pictures in there, just like that!

Even though I know it's not gonna happen, I would ADORE it if Ha Won ends up together with Yoon Sung! He mentioned no dating in the Sky House, but that doesn't mean no dating outside of it, and Yoon Sung doesn't live there B)

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, juliacaesar said:

@hrkharis when you create a new post, you have options on fonts and such at the top. You see the eye-icon? If you click it, a spoiler tag will show up and you can write spoilers or paste Pictures in there, just like that!

Even though I know it's not gonna happen, I would ADORE it if Ha Won ends up together with Yoon Sung! He mentioned no dating in the Sky House, but that doesn't mean no dating outside of it, and Yoon Sung doesn't live there B)

Thank you chingu, I will try...

It seems that you also have a Second Lead Syndrome (the Secretary)  like me ... :blush::grin: 

• Like 4

Hellooo cuties~~~ Sorry I haven't posted the next tutorial for the fancafe. 1. I've been loaded with work this entire week. 2. I want to go ahead and do a thorough tutorial aka not as messy as the first one. T.T I'll do it soon! Plus I'll have a Korean speaking friend help me out. ^^

For now please check out.......tada! a PSD international fanpage! It's still a work in progress but do expect updates and translated stuff! I'm yongsital btw. :D

sodamninlove.wordpress.com

• Like 5

More photos from PSD photoshoot with Lesportsac (scroll down to see the gallery):

http://www.starluxe.co.kr/ko/brand/view.asp?brandNo=15

20160803AM101343_900.jpg

20160803AM100227_4967.jpg

Spoiler

20160803AM102421_3336.jpg

20160803AM100042_80.jpg

20160803AM101528_3291.jpg

20160803AM102724_2265.jpg

20160803AM95827_3730.jpg

20160803AM101012_5205.jpg

20160803AM103013_469.jpg

20160803AM102609_336.jpg

20160803AM103141_1211.jpg

20160803AM95826_2337.jpg

20160803AM101723_3380.jpg

I think the first one is my favorite :) Seems like she really is growing out her hair. Look how long it looks straightened out in the 2nd photo! 

In case any of you are interested, you can buy cut outs of a few of these photos from the Ceci Magazine on ebay:

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/322247673516

• Like 3

On 9/2/2016 at 7:35 AM, bjvipb2uty said:

Hellooo cuties~~~ Sorry I haven't posted the next tutorial for the fancafe. 1. I've been loaded with work this entire week. 2. I want to go ahead and do a thorough tutorial aka not as messy as the first one. T.T I'll do it soon! Plus I'll have a Korean speaking friend help me out. ^^

For now please check out.......tada! a PSD international fanpage! It's still a work in progress but do expect updates and translated stuff! I'm yongsital btw. :D

sodamninlove.wordpress.com

I've subscribed to this site.... :grin:

• Like 3