Park So Dam 박소담

juliacaesar

2 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

So Dam for The Star (November '16)

My faves are the one with glasses and the b&w one where she has her eyes closed. :heart:

I was lazy to post the pictures using the link so I just copy/pasted from our SoDaminLove blog but idk if everyone can see the images well????? Anyways I put them all under a spoiler since they're big images.

Hide contents

ebb095ec868ceb8bb96-jpg.jpeg?w=636

1477440885-79-org1.jpg?w=636

ebb095ec868ceb8bb48-jpg1.jpeg?w=636

201610260801349383099_20161026080312_03_

ebb095ec868ceb8bb93-jpg1.jpeg?w=636

ebb095ec868ceb8bb94-jpg1.jpeg?w=636

ebb095ec868ceb8bb92-jpg1.jpeg?w=636

ebb095ec868ceb8bb47-jpg1.jpeg?w=636

ebb095ec868ceb8bb4-jpg1.jpeg?w=636

cr: 카라멜ent. 김서윤; 더스타 (The Star)

She-is-so-freaking-gorgeous. I'm dying. And I like all of them haha. Btw have you seen the black and white photo she posted on her IG? That's the highest level of mesmerizing let me tell you hahaha.

I'm sooo grateful that you guys still keep up with this thread. And I was just wondered where I can find those HD photos for my So Dam wallpaper stocks haha. Thank you so much.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, mialg624 said:

She-is-so-freaking-gorgeous. I'm dying. And I like all of them haha. Btw have you seen the black and white photo she posted on her IG? That's the highest level of mesmerizing let me tell you hahaha.

I'm sooo grateful that you guys still keep up with this thread. And I was just wondered where I can find those HD photos for my So Dam wallpaper stocks haha. Thank you so much.

Yasss! Mesmerizing indeed!!! I wonder if it was a b-cut?

I'm super thrilled this pictorial was bigger compared to the Grazia one. 

I'm glad there's still people here lol! And ditto these pics are great wallpaper material. I already used the glasses one for my twitter dp. :P The quality is great on all but one.

• Like 6

Oh my god you guys.

I am just bringing a little bit of life to this thread by saying that Dramafever recently had a Hallyu Halloween costume contest, where the prizes included posters and pictures of Cinderella and the Four Knights...

I decided to partake in this and lo and behold! I was selected as one of the winners! :D Gosh, I honestly am speechless, all of these other competitors did an excellent job I don't even feel like I deserved it.

Here are all the winners:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/announcing-the-winners-of-the-2016-dramafever-hallyu-halloween-costume-contest-/

(I'm reposting what I posted in the C4K thread hehe)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Moon Thư Welcome to our thread! Our little family isn't very big, but we sure are a friendly type, always willing to talk about all things PSD! 

It doesn't look big on this picture (it is though), but voila! A signed poster with Sodam's and Il Woo's autographs! :heart: Was thinking if there was a third autograph under JIW's, but I still haven't figured that out...

http://imgur.com/a/sWXdx <--- Picture of the poster

Some celebrities' autographs you can barely make out their names (like JIW's :D), but you can actually see Sodam's name in hers. I like it!

EDIT: Apparently the image disappeared.. I'll just post a direct link to it!

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 8:54 AM, Moon Thư said:

:blush: :blush:Hii I'm a fan of's SoDam. I want to know about your family and the Bureau of you again, please.  :heart:

Hiiii! Welcome! I'm glad to see someone new join the thread~ Fangirl/boy Sodam with us! ^-^

Anyways honey bunnies I've been so busy lately I barely have time to log into soompi. ㅠㅠ

I haven't seen it mentioned but are you guys aware of Sodam's reality show on TvN? It airs Wednesday kyahhhhhhh!! I'm SUPER excited. It's called My Last 48 Hours.

Anyways today I'm short on time too so I'll just post the link to our blog's post on it with the teasers and info.

https://sodamninlove.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/my-last-48-hours-releases-poster-and-teasers-for-sodam/

And we didn't have this info at the time we posted it but it'll run for 12 episodes. Every Wednesday night!

*yes im super jealous of the fans who are with her in the video teaser*

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

2016 is coming to an end, and it seems it has been pretty dam great for PSD. While she got recognition in 2015 from movies, this year she got even more through dramas and she became a household name. I'm hoping the best for 2017! :)

What has been your favorite works from 2016? Feel free to share! My personal favorite was Beautiful Mind, despite a top actor like Jang Hyuk being her co-actor, I feel she wasn't overshadowed by him and really had a stand of her own. Also their chemistry together felt so natural, despite the age difference. 

Happy new year!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@juliacaesar i've watched her teen drama with shinee's minho but that wasn't my cup of tea and also C4K...  Beautiful mind's story stood out for me out of her dramas... u could say i'm more into close to real life dramas with qoutable quotes or thriller genre type , not into romance drama

uri sodam-ssi is so generous  admire2 onion headlove onion head  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guyssss. Wahh already 2017! Hehe I think it's very obvious what my favorite work for Sodam was in 2016. BEAUTIFUL MIND! I simply love it to pieces. I love her interpretation of Jinsung and I only hope she doesn't look back at her character with disappointment. <3

By the way I miss her on my screen. :( I'm eagerly waiting for news on her next project. I'm glad she's been relatively resting since 48 hours ended but I misssssss her. T.T 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...