Park So Dam 박소담

juliacaesar

I didn't bet on Parasite winning Best Picture. I mean, it's b/c Oscars is very racist in general. So....

I'm just rooting for my bb girl Sodam to wear haute couture. I hope she wears jewelries too, 'cause going to Oscars red carpet and not wearing any type of jewelries is kinda strange. 

After Oscars, I think Sodam is prepared for her promotion on Fukuoka. I'm more excited for her action film Special Cargo though. It'll be so awesome to see her in action scenes. 

I read that Special Cargo is a mix of Ahjussi crossover with Baby Driver. If it's anything like what I heard, then Sodam is going to be absolutely stunning in girl crush role. Ugh, I can't wait for her movie to come out. 

I got some life back from seeing the happiness of the Parasite crew and tried to update the first post. I did end up editing more than what it shows now, but Soompi didn't like me pressing ctrl + z, and instead of undoing one thing, undid everything :) I'll get to update it more soon

• Like 1

'Parasite' Protagonists Focus on Next Project

202002111212001910-1-20200211135317403.j

Amid the influx of love calls for 'parasites', attention is being paid to the next actors' actors.

The movie 'Parasite' surprised everyone by winning four crowns at the 92nd Annual Academy Awards held in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA on February 9 (local time). As a result, attention is also focused on the future behavior of actors who starred in the parasite.

Skipped unrelated...

Park So-dam, who caused the Jessica Song frenzy, is about to release his new director, Fukuoka, in March. He was cast with Park Bo-gum in the TVN drama 'Youth Records' in the second half of this year.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000245981

Sodam Park, Infinite Attraction

0004455057-001-20200210212417099.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004455057

Sodam Park, Goddess Oscar

0004454884-001-20200210173412335.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004454884

• Like 1

Park So Dam Turns Heads With Her Luxurious yet Casual Airport Fashion

It takes a true queen to make luxury look this casual.

Screenshot-20200213-183042.jpg

The cast and crew of Parasite recently arrived back in Korea via Incheon International Airport following their historic wins at the Oscars.In the midst of the crowd of fans and reporters gathered at the airport, the actors appeared one by one stunned all with their presence. But the one actor that really turned heads was Park So Dam, who appeared in luxurious yet casual airport fashion. Her outfit consisted of a crochet-knit “Mickey House” sweater paired with baggy jeans. 

unnamed-1.png

She also completed the outfit by adding a pair of sneakers and a Gucci bag.

unnamed.png

The part about Park So Dam’s outfit that drew the most attention online was her Mickey House sweater which is actually from Gucci as well.Park So Dam’s Gucci sweater is revealed to be called “Disney x Gucci wool sweater” costing around $2000 USD…And her “Borsa a mano Gucci 1955 Horsebit piccola” bag costs just as much.But by putting her own casual twist on it, Park So Dam managed to perfectly pull of luxury in her own casual way.What a queen.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/park-so-dam-airport-fashion-luxury-gucci/

• Like 1

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 02. 14. 7:56 AM

Park So Dam: "Director Bong is close to us like a neighbor"

%EC%97%98%EB%A5%B4_%EB%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB

Elle Korea published the cover of the March issue with the appearance of Park So Dam - the star of the movie "Parasite" that made an unprecedented history in Korean film industry.

In the set of pictorials published on February 14, Park So Dam revealed a variety of charms, from fresh images to attractive and cool looks. Notably, Park So Dam's bright smile when wearing a white dress and natural hairstyle on the cover of the magazine attracted the attention of viewers.

The movie "Parasite" surprised the whole world as it acquired 4 noble titles at the "92nd Oscars" (USA). Therefore, the public is paying keen attention to Park So Dam - who played the role of Ki Jung and together with the senior actors created a perfect cast with her lively acting. This cover photoshoot was conducted at a studio in Sinsa Ward, Seoul 2 days before she set out for the US to attend the "Oscars". 

In an interview conducted with the photoshoot, Park So Dam shared behind-the-scenes stories during the international awards ceremonies that the movie "Parasite" attended, as well as her feeling during those great experiences. The actress said, "Since the 'Cannes Film Festival' in May 2019, unbelievable events have happened continuously, making me feel overwhelmed. Even in the middle of such events, I still asked myself, 'Is this real?'. Later, when I watched pictures or videos, that feeling rushed back even more intensely."

She also expressed her special affection for the film crew of "Parasite" by sharing, "I'd be very nervous if I were going through all this alone. Nonetheless, I was given more strength as my team always accompanied me. I feel very assured when suddenly I have more big brothers and sisters whom I can call whenever I'm worried about a certain problem in my future life."

Readers can listen to Park So Dam's sharing about Bong Joon Ho - who she had a chance to observe from the filming site to the "Oscars". She said, "I felt that director Bong is a great man since at the filming set. But what makes us surprised the most is his close and familiar image as a neighbor. Even at big award ceremonies, he only puts more effort into the clothes, whereas the rest is just like on the filming set. That consistent image deepens my thought that director Bong is wonderful."

Reporter Park Jungsun /park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 2:31 AM, LULUNNA said:

" I'm more excited for her action film Special Cargo though. It'll be so awesome to see her in action scenes. 

I read that Special Cargo is a mix of Ahjussi crossover with Baby Driver. If it's anything like what I heard, then Sodam is going to be absolutely stunning in girl crush role. Ugh, I can't wait for her movie to come out. "

The title of the movie is "special cargo" right? What's the storyline about? And who is PD who will directing it? And anybody the casts of the movie? 

If you know more, please tell me (θ‿θ)

On 2/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, LULUNNA said:

Whether Parasite wins BP or not, I hope Sodam bb chooses her project carefully. Yes, she chose to accept Youth Record. But her drama choices are not the same as her movie choices. 

If the scriptwriter is terrible, it will hurt your reputation if you are involved in said drama. I just hope Youth Record is a success because I don't want another BM or C4K happening again. Sodam bb deserves so much more than crappy drama. 

And honestly, it will look bad if she ends up involved with terrible roles right after reputable Parasite fame. Sodam bb makes her name since The Priest, and I want her to continue the success, be it Chungmuro. 

Tbh, i have wanted parksodam be stay in chungmuro for along time and try any kind of genre. I'd like/prefer she choose a drama from OCN channel than TVN drama. Ocn give us more thriller/action genre drama mwanwhile tvn more like romance drama