Quantcast
lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

I'm sorry I'm late! Happy belated W day, everyone! I'm so glad to have met you all here and I trust the connection between JS and HJ is going strong 8-)

• Like 4

5fe6bade76884118b9f3a202e12f28ff.jpeg?s=

Watch: Upcoming U.S. Series “Treadstone” Shares Intense First Teaser Featuring Han Hyo Joo

Jul 24, 2019
by J. Lim

Upcoming U.S. series “Treadstone” has shared their first teaser, featuring Han Hyo Joo!

The series opened their official Twitter account and posted a video with the caption, “The next generation of assassins has been activated. From the world of Jason Bourne comes the series ‘Treadstone,’ this fall on USA Network.” The short teaser clip gives glimpses of the main cast members, including Han Hyo Joo.

The next generation of assassins has been activated. From the world of Jason Bourne comes the series #Treadstone, this fall on @USA_Networkpic.twitter.com/KsPRMHcuyN

— Treadstone (@treadstone) July 22, 2019

“Treadstone” will be a spin-off drama of the “Bourne” film series, and is the name of the secret organization that appears in the films. The drama will follow the story of a secret project by the CIA that trains operatives who cannot be traced. “Heroes” writer Tim Kring will be writing the show, and the project will be helmed by Ramin Bahrani as the executive producer.

Han Hyo Joo will play the role of So Yun, who has to make a difficult decision to protect her family after uncovering a previously hidden truth about herself. The actress is said to have been selected for the role after undergoing an audition and impressing with her acting skills.

“Treadstone” is set to air this fall on the USA Network.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1340802wpp/watch-upcoming-u-s-series-treadstone-shares-intense-first-teaser-featuring-han-hyo-joo

• Like 3

Hello chingu! 

Its been a while. Today i read news about LJS  and Kwon Nara are in relationship. I hope it just a rumor...my jongjoo heart can't take it, if it is true:tears:

Their agency denied it ( so fast). Thank god! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Denied (twice). With suggestion to follow up with legal action.

I think we have always said in this thread that it's their life, and they are the ones who get to choose. I strongly support this. (Whether or not they make the choice I want.) Fans don't own these people. Of course I hope that they choose each other. If they want each other, then I hope they can get through any obstacle, resistance, challenge, whatever, and make it work. I ship them because they themselves seemed genuinely and overwhelmingly happy together. Not because he's my oppa or she's my unnie or because they're a visual couple or whatever. It's because of my observation of their own attitudes. But if they choose someone else in the end, all I ask is that it makes them at least as happy as they were together. Cause I just LIKE them, see. And I think they deserve to be with someone who complements them well.

I believe their own statements over tabloid reports or mysterious, unnamed "insiders."

• Like 3

As maristellla813 says, they managed to summon Jong Suk from the manhwa on his birthday... This clip was part of I Live Alone ep 311, aired just now. Lee Si Eon (Soo Bong) says in his past life, he was in a department store (as a chaebol?) Then it cuts to this scene of Kang Chul buying a $3000 dress for Yeon Joo in a department store. But then it cuts back to LSU. "Yeah, in my past life I was in a department store--as a shopping bag." Lol.

Also, a very happy birthday to Lee Jong Suk today! 

(You know what? I am thirty one today. And you, Yeon Joo ah, are only 30. So you should call me oppa...)

Happy 31st, JS!

• Like 1