[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Hyo Joo fighting! 

I'm impressed that she managed to film this WHILE in the middle of the shooting period for Treadstone, without anyone knowing about it. I remember when she had a brief break from Treadstone and she posted travel photos from Turkey and Bulgaria (the Bulgarian one, she removed). But I never thought she was filming something else! She has sort of figured out this secret agent stuff... 

Wishing her the best on all her international spy adventures, lol. But I do hope that she comes back with a kdrama before long. They are easier to access, and also...I miss her in dramas. 

I hope JS is doing well in his military stuff. Speaking of ninjas who no one sees EVER...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/01/25/6-drama-pairing-that-we-cannot-get-over-and-hope-to-see-them-working-together-again-325868/8PS9AV6Rdf4HwZ3y

It's 2020 and they still show up on people's lists of most-loved couples. (Thanks to @ibru!)

1579972824894-BA5AB2E0-3DF3-424F-9CA0-5C

6 Drama Pairings That We Cannot Get Over and Hope to See Them Working Together Again

They left a deep impression after working together before.

Korean dramas have always taken up an important place in the Hallyu industry, making it a significant role played in its growth. Countless of scripts, storylines, and characters have been introduced and developed over the years. However, as much as these factors built up its sensation, the actors and actresses who pulled off the story and roles sure deserved the credit too. 

From their acting skills to chemistry they showed with their co-stars, these 6 pairs left a deep impression on their viewers and we sure would like to see them in new production again.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2020032414482307328_1.jpg

Han Hyo Joo Considering Offer For “The Pirates” Sequel That Kang Ha Neul Is Also In Talks For

Mar 24, 2020
by J. Lim

Han Hyo Joo may be returning soon with an exciting new film.

On March 24, it was reported that Han Hyo Joo would be appearing in the upcoming “The Pirates” sequel. In response, a source from her agency BH Entertainment stated, “Han Hyo Joo is currently positively considering a role in the sequel to ‘The Pirates.'”

If Han Hyo Joo agrees to the role, it will be her first movie in two years since the 2018 film “Illang: The Wolf Brigade.”

The upcoming film will be the sequel to hit 2014 film “The Pirates,” which attracted more than 8.6 million moviegoers. Kang Ha Neul is currently in talks to appear in the film as well.

(Photo above from the Star News article, that also mentions Lee Kwang Soo and Kwon Sang Woo in the cast, and article from Soompi. See https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020032414482307328&VNS&pDepth=news&pDepth1=issue&pDepth2=exclusive and https://www.soompi.com/article/1390133wpp/han-hyo-joo-considering-offer-for-the-pirates-sequel-that-kang-ha-neul-is-also-in-talks-for)

The first Pirates movie is full of action and humor. I really hope HJ takes this, it would be the kind of role she's interested in (action; there really is a lot for the female lead if it's anything like the first one). And if it comes out in 2021, and assuming JS has a project shortly after the military, we could have something to look forward to from each of them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know there have been many fan made videos, but it looks like they just released (yes, nearly four years later) the official MV for this song... (And if I am understanding wrong, then please just enjoy 4:09 of this lovely couple, the match of which I still have not seen.)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our Hyo Joo-ssi looking so fresh and pretty today :heart:
Han Hyo Joo-ssi  joined the "Thank You Challenge" campaign; in appreciation of the medical staff in Korea and around the world, who risk their lives in the path to save others during this Covid 19 pandemic.  She was nominated by Han Ji Min and Shin Hyun Bin and glad to be a part of this meaningful campaign.  She nominated three others as posted in her caption above.

• Like 2