Quantcast
lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Thank you to @kembie and @bandi rekha.. haha i'm quite delay about 3years for our lovely Jongjoo.

But, it shows that after 3years the feeling that they leave to us is always the same..

I'm the type of person who usually have difficulties to move on from a good drama, but like what i have mentioned before,rarely for me to shipped any couple in the drama..normally i just love the chemistry but don't have any feeling about it..but this jongjoo couple give to me such a deep feeling,that it is not just a normal drama..

Like what you all have mentioned,let us just spread our love,keep on support,and pray for the happiness of our Jongjoo couple..i'm glad that,even with the drama n bts,its already spread love among us..and while reading all the post here,it shows our maturity in analyzing their relationship and be rational with their decision..

Really love this group and by just reading all the post, it have lighten up my day.

• Like 4

@insyirah al Me too dear exactly the same with you,  seriously very difficult to move on from one drama particularly from this drama.  There may be many dramas will come but this drama will always have the special place in my heart and nothing can replace it :wub:

And same like you before  I dont even  know what shipping is, this  is my first and last ship hoping for the happy ending even if not still I'm happy to meet them,  learned  so many life lessons and especially Ive met so many amazing people . we all become very good friends,  will remain like this forever  but  I know they will end up for sure.  My heart never proven me wrong :)

Let's keep loving when the right time comes they will open up themselves after all they know the right time more than us :heart:

• Like 4

I never shipped anyone before either, cause acting is a job, if they are good actors, then you will forget the real people and sink into the story and characters. They each have other dramas that I love to pieces, and of course I want their characters to get together with the opposite leads in the story. But it never even occurred to me that two actors might like each other in real life until I saw them off camera. And I was like, my gosh, they like each other. If you've ever been in a serious relationship or seen one up close in person--real couples behave that way. Once you have seen them, it's very very hard to shake that feeling. Of course quite a lot of time has passed since they were last seen together, but given their track record of long loyalty to people they care about, it would be more unbelievable to me if they simply walked away without another word. They have a complicated kind of career, and they are furthermore shy, private people, so I can totally understand wanting to keep one's private life out of the limelight. Whatever the final score, I hope they don't feel pressure, but that they do feel warm support from fans, however they decide to do things. (I am sure they have much better things to do than poke around on Soompi, but if in some extreme moment of boredom they did--I hope that is the vibe they get from here.)

They're good people. I have faith that they will think about every important detail in their lives and make the best possible decision. I mean--if we as random strangers care that much about their happiness, how much more would they care about it? Even if it's not exactly the way or timing we might choose, I think we can trust them to make the best possible choice for themselves, and fight for what they feel is important. 

Glad you've joined, @insyirah al

• Like 5

HJ in Istanbul, Turkey. I love her photography. 

The second picture in this one is my favorite--she makes it easy to sit exactly like a cat, when really, um, it's not. :)

• Like 3

Hhj new insta update...always beautiful with her bare face...

@frozentundra true..i've never seen before any actor/actress who have bts more romantic than in the drama..

Normally, i will only watch BTS drama for one time only,but for W,i keep on watching it until it satisfied my feeling especially when i missed this couple..i've watched before bts of jong suk drama before W, and yes he love to have some skinship with his co-star but it normally just like a friends or sort of an act that he feel comfortable with someone, but with HHJ, it's totally different!!!. 

I wish can watch HHJ comeback with new k-drama this year or,maybe with Jong suk once he finish his service..kikiki

• Like 4