[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Just found out NOYB dress on folli follie photoshoot. Hahaha... 

Did they collaborate for this photoshoot ? 

I know HJ wear  NOYB pink sweater on dating snene W drama. But this?? That sexy dress is kang Chul preference right? maybe JS is behind this sexy dress, hahaha...who know

This makes me happy 

• Like 14

haha our lady is blocking out the NOYB words in a tactful manner ...as this is to advertise for Folli Follie :D but love the connection :D

meanwhile our couple is quite active logging in Weibo these 3 days either one of them could be spotted logging in few times in a day but min a login per day haha :D:wub:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, jejuhallabong said:

our lady wearing NYOB "VELVET EMBROIDERY DRESS" for folli follie CF hahaha.. 

I don't know if I just overanalyze everything but as I was clicking the picture to see if NOYB tagged HHJ's glam squad, I found out that NOYB tagged their own profile on our Queen's hand and not on the dress she's wearing. So I checked their other posts of the different actors wearing their clothes only to find out that yes, the tagged their own profile on the picture, but they tagged it on their products and not on the actor wearing it. I was so hyped that I need to share it hehe :wub:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

I don't know if I just overanalyze everything but as I was clicking the picture to see if NOYB tagged HHJ's glam squad, I found out that NOYB tagged their own profile on our Queen's hand and not on the dress she's wearing. So I checked their other posts of the different actors wearing their clothes only to find out that yes, the tagged their own profile on the picture, but they tagged it on their products and not on the actor wearing it. I was so hyped that I need to share it hehe :wub:

Oops I think they changed it, the tag is now on the dress. I wonder why they changed it. Hmmm...

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, skittles87 said:

@ibru @frozentundra @May Low yes, she is wearing the NOBY dress. I just wanna clarify that the logo appears on the back of the dress, not the front. The image that they are advertising is actually the back view :tongue:

Front View:

Thanks Chingu! I have further check out the dress on the website yup and is indeed embroided on the back of the dress...it does look pretty with so many different colors to choose from:

28_shop1_175120.jpg

cr: http://www.noyb.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=142&cate_no=48&display_group=1

• Like 14

1 hour ago, skittles87 said:

yes, she is wearing the NOYB dress. I just wanna clarify that the logo appears on the back of the dress, not the front. The image that they are advertising is actually the back view :tongue:

Front View:

161109noyb_035%20copy%20copy_shop1_16103

OMG, look at that high slit! So sexy, its made to show some LEGS. Han Hyo Joo titled as the actress with the most beautiful legs. Han hyo joo = Legs. and the first actress who advertised (and posted and spotted) wearing this dress on their official website is Hyo joo!! This is the Spring/Summer '17 collection right? Kinda Special isn't it? And the tags is "NOYB Celeb's pick" awww, am dancing to cloud seven! This is worth waiting yorobun! Who knows that this dress is inspired by someone, or she even help him to design? Okay, maybe i am to far.. kkkkk~~

Anyway.. Surprising always, JongJoo is so classy..! I'm so happy that i'm still shipping them until today ;))

• Like 18

Now, that status on his sns makes senses. He's the one that give that dress..or suggest it...or present it...or maybe...design it, Hahaha.. 

His lady wear his (officially) dress for celebrating love (valentine) day. And somehow it just reveal on white day. 

JS is ensuring one more time jongjoo is real..for what ever stage their relationship is right now. He maybe can not post 'coincidence pic' on his SNS again due his new drama...but he still have many ways to show..he still 'captain' of jongjoo shipper. 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

OMG, look at that high slit! So sexy, its made to show some LEGS. Han Hyo Joo titled as the actress with the most beautiful legs. Han hyo joo = Legs. and the first actress who advertised (and posted and spotted) wearing this dress on their official website is Hyo joo!! This is the Spring/Summer '17 collection right? Kinda Special isn't it? And the tags is "NOYB Celeb's pick" awww, am dancing to cloud seven! This is worth waiting yorobun! Who knows that this dress is inspired by someone, or she even help him to design? Okay, maybe i am to far.. kkkkk~~

Anyway.. Surprising always, JongJoo is so classy..! I'm so happy that i'm still shipping them until today ;))

Sexy dress:tongue: if im not mistaken this dress is in lookbook 2016F/W :D

• Like 7