[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Yeeaa...JS update pic is back again. On W day, LOL

Love the red velvet background...just like NOYB pic yesterday...and his positions hand? Hm...just like HJ picture today. How smart is he? Combining 2 clues in one picture? Well, Just saying...my delulu mind active again. :wub:

• Like 7

It's quite similar to his last post--not identical, but maybe from the same shoot, just with a different color palette?

I feel like he's gone awfully quiet since starting the latest drama. There was all the playing through W, filming VIP, all the fanmeets... Well, I guess a new project (especially a time consuming one like a drama) is going to take a lot of time and energy, plus finding your way into a new character, etc. Meanwhile, she has new things coming out every day, and she's even updated her Weibo with some of them. (The Vogue pictures, anyway.) It's like they've swapped how they interact with the public online.

I admit I'm a little sad at the silence regarding anything officially between them. Hopefully either they are carrying on perfectly well under the radar, or they are headed towards happiness in other ways. Sometimes I get annoyed at an industry that wants to sell love stories/songs but keep the principal conveyors of such stories single (or at least appear to be). Is that healthy for the individuals involved? But I suppose even if that wasn't an issue, the more well-known you are, the more you have to actively guard your privacy. And if they weren't well-known, someone like me who lives nowhere near Korea wouldn't have had the chance to enjoy their work. It's sort of a ban-ban (half and half) situation.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

It's quite similar to his last post--not identical, but maybe from the same shoot, just with a different color palette?

I feel like he's gone awfully quiet since starting the latest drama. There was all the playing through W, filming VIP, all the fanmeets... Well, I guess a new project (especially a time consuming one like a drama) is going to take a lot of time and energy, plus finding your way into a new character, etc. Meanwhile, she has new things coming out every day, and she's even updated her Weibo with some of them. (The Vogue pictures, anyway.) It's like they've swapped how they interact with the public online.

I admit I'm a little sad at the silence regarding anything officially between them. Hopefully either they are carrying on perfectly well under the radar, or they are headed towards happiness in other ways. Sometimes I get annoyed at an industry that wants to sell love stories/songs but keep the principal conveyors of such stories single (or at least appear to be). Is that healthy for the individuals involved? But I suppose even if that wasn't an issue, the more well-known you are, the more you have to actively guard your privacy. And if they weren't well-known, someone like me who lives nowhere near Korea wouldn't have had the chance to enjoy their work. It's sort of a ban-ban (half and half) situation.

maybe..maybe.. they make a promise together, work hard when the fire is hot..as i say maybe.. and later come officially together in public when time is right.. just like his noona lee bo young doing..just my guessing..

• Like 7

Well, I am glad for the existence of LBY. There is nothing like a good noona you trust who understands from the inside what your life is like and has been down that road ahead of you.

I know HJ especially likes to keep a line between professional and private life, and I can certainly understand her reasoning.

I just like these people and want them to have happiness in whatever way works for them is all.

• Like 6

On being single:   I think that JS as an actor has reached "idol status" in a sense, but then so has his bff KWB, or LMH, who are both currently in a relationship.    For the ladies, two Hans--Han Gain and Han Groo,  got married pretty early for K-celebs, but I doubt anyone has forgotten them or the work they have done in spite of the present haitus.

For those whose work takes a front seat, yes, they strike while the iron is hot.   But it doesn't mean that they can't see each other or communicate, in private.  Whether as close friends or more than that, well, is up to them (though I hope they know how happy they looked at Master vip screening, ahem)

If we base it on the last time we saw them together for the year-end mbc awards, the body language and facial expressions are way too natural to be "staged".  They  remained as close as they have ever been since W bts and Dazed,  more or less three months prior.    

• Like 12