[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

On 17/03/2017 at 7:25 PM, polar15 said:

Is true, she will become Running Man guest again on March 27 ??!! Ooh...i can't hardy wait....soo happy :wub::D ( correction, HJ will come to HK on that day, so false news).

It can be not a false news. Maybe HK special episode. Running Man Cast will be having a fan meet too on March 25 in HK. It's just my imagination scenario. Maybe they will have the shoot for the episode on 26, a day before HJ's having her event. But that'll be a tiring day for her. Who knows. Just looking forward to hear any news about it. It's been a long time since she comes to RM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ixxdhx81 said:

It can be not a false news. Maybe HK special episode. Running Man Cast will be having a fan meet too on March 25 in HK. It's just my imagination scenario. Maybe they will have the shoot for the episode on 26, a day before HJ's having her event. But that'll be a tiring day for her. Who knows. Just looking forward to hear any news about it. It's been a long time since she comes to RM.

Hi Ixx, Im a Hyo Joo' fan. But i dont know this news. Where did you read them? Please let me know, bz Im crazy now.

• Like 1

@ixxdhx81 @polar15 @Spyhan well ... as far as I understand, this note doesn't refer to HyoJoo will be in "Runing Man" this note was originally published by 520stars_network but it's the SCHEDULE that all these "STARS" will have in Hong Kong. From the 25th to the 27th.

tinaagnesleigton explains it better.

I think some misunderstood, since they put the pics of HJ next to "RM" and thought that she would be in the show, but the fact is that they will have an FM in Hong Kong on 25 .... and she will be promoting "W" in Hong Kong on 27. :)

• Like 7

Thank you for clarification on HK and Running man news. By the way, is my eyes deceived me, or i'm on delulu right know, i just notice that one of JS photo make sign like sailormoon and HJ too on folie folly photo...eventhough not too clear...it's they (love) sign, right? 

• Like 2

Btw some updates for our W director cut Blu Ray/DVD:

1. Previous cancelled W Blu Ray/DVD quota will be released on 20 Mar to public, around 122 Blu Ray and 138 DVD slots will be released. After these have been sold, any further slots sold will not include prepayment bonus.

2. Meanwhile there are some areas need to be adjusted during the stock review process, so estimated delivery date will around 10th Apr.

3. Drama disks will come with eng subtitles but NG, bloopers disks will not come with eng subtitles.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, polar15 said:

Thank you for clarification on HK and Running man news. By the way, is my eyes deceived me, or i'm on delulu right know, i just notice that one of JS photo make sign like sailormoon and HJ too on folie folly photo...eventhough not too clear...it's they (love) sign, right? 

chingu @polar15 you are referring to this?

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, synrizzh said:

May I know, is it HJ shooting Golden Slumber today? Or another CF? :) 

Btw, this is third time JS updated his weibo with almost the same caption. Hehehe. Beware of cold. What a puzzle game now???:dissapointed:

Maybe his caption is for her fans. If it is for HJ, maybe she have shooting outdoor until night or she have to wear clothes for spring or summer...just my 2 cent. 

@May Low yes, i notice that too:wub: you know, if you put All JS weibo update and HJ-Follie folly update you can make story from loooking from JS face. Black Sexy dress HJ -- he stare to judge -- then put a pout face -- and he turn around and make that (love) sign while smiling...LOL, it's my delulu of course. 

Don't take seriously it's my delulu only, LOL

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, synrizzh said:

May I know, is it HJ shooting Golden Slumber today? Or another CF? :) 

Btw, this is third time JS updated his weibo with almost the same caption. Hehehe. Beware of cold. What a puzzle game now???:dissapointed:

Not entirely sure but judging from the following IG post, HJ was filming at Seongnam Cityhall again today. The IG owner is an assistant actor (playing the role of a reporter) for Golden Slumber and he uploaded this picture at 7.30am ish. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, May Low said:

Btw some updates for our W director cut Blu Ray/DVD:

1. Previous cancelled W Blu Ray/DVD quota will be released on 20 Mar to public, around 122 Blu Ray and 138 DVD slots will be released. After these have been sold, any further slots sold will not include prepayment bonus.

2. Meanwhile there are some areas need to be adjusted during the stock review process, so estimated delivery date will around 10th Apr.

3. Drama disks will come with eng subtitles but NG, bloopers disks will not come with eng subtitles.

@May Low May low, i couldnt wait for my Dcut. instead i went to buy from PohKim that Taiwan (or whatever production... ) so i am not so making a fuss for English sub or what... but i was really hoping the NG  Bloopers be with Eng 'Subtitles.
because it is the BTS that give hints to JongJo is real! but whatever.. i still will support to the sales.... if the sales is high will reflect on the chemistry of JongJoo is real and that fans does NOT forget Jongjoo.

but am not ranting. because am desperate for any rekindling of JongJoo. especailly now i keep seeing 'Kang Chul' acting with Suzy.. haha. really don't feel good.
not that i don't have faith in our couple. just that the irony of being a shipper, is tested most during the first project of your ship-OTP acting with another actress, ...

haha. but thank God, i know about Suzy with Lee Min Ho, so i have no problem with their pairing.
btw, Hyojoo's Folli Follie take is so oozing with female charms.,... she is one of those Kdrama actress that can charm with mature feminine charm without making you feel the actress trying to act sexiness.  even with that black number she has such class, that with withever skin exposure, you felt her elegance and class.
see that number below.

that suppose to  be a 'sexy' image if you put that dress on any other actress, yet you felt her been natural without trying to sell any fake cheap sexiness. and the one below. if it is another actress, that Black piece will not look so clean and classy and innocent and even cheery as her donning it. you see, her mature feminine is very diff from Ha jiWon kind of mature sexiness.

really hope she be landed a good movie soon, that can bring forth her mature classy image. she hardly wear any really beautiful dress in W... . hahah. i hope she will be landed in some role like the Cold and Merciless and classy Head of a Mega-organization with a secret hidden sad past.. almost villain but actually kind hearted role.
ha, i felt it always in Movie that she shine the most and gotten some awards more...

hah. btw, i am right now watching The Face Reader acted by JongSuk. LJS in Joseon costume. i didnt know LJS look good in joseon too.

Yes, May, the Pouty Lips. haha. was another favourite of both since W era.

• Like 9