[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@May Low do u think VIP will come SG? last year Korean Film fest, HHJ film C'est si bon and Love Lies were filmed at FilmGarde . was hoping if not at the Major Cinema, at least they allow it screen at FilmGarde where the Arty films were screened.
at least this is LJS first antagonist role, it should be something he enjoyed trying. wonder has HjoJoo take any villain role.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@May Low do u think VIP will come SG? last year Korean Film fest, HHJ film C'est si bon and Love Lies were filmed at FilmGarde . was hoping if not at the Major Cinema, at least they allow it screen at FilmGarde where the Arty films were screened.
at least this is LJS first antagonist role, it should be something he enjoyed trying. wonder has HjoJoo take any villain role.

@maryofbethanyi hope so..since movie like Master with all those big stars like Lee Byung Hun, Kang Do Won can be shown and premiered in Golden Village..i hope to catch it and Golden Slumber..*fingers crossed*

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@May Low

She was kind of a baddie in Love, Lies. At least, she was a very tragic figure who caused the destruction of the two people she cared about most. Normally I don't like that kind of story, but she really made me care a lot and feel a lot for her character.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

She was kind of a baddie in Love, Lies. At least, she was a very tragic figure who caused the destruction of the two people she cared about most. Normally I don't like that kind of story, but she really made me care a lot and feel a lot for her character.

@frozentundra oh yeh. that's last year award winning drama at 4th BIFF with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards  for her. oh of cause how can't i forget this role. she in that gisaeng role self-consummed herself in her jealousy.. herself is a tragic figure.. that's why HJ actually has a gift in picking good roles that challenged herself.

• Like 4

@maryofbethany That award was well deserved. One of the things I love so much about her acting is that she manages to really get her characters, and to bring the viewer inside their skin to understand them more, too. I don't care for tragedies about people who make stupid choices and cause their own downfalls, but I came away with such sympathy for that character. I really felt her pain at all the ways she was betrayed, and it made me want to be less judgmental of other people in real life, too. She also did the best (by far!!) acting I've ever seen of a character who was dramatically aged-up at the end. If I wasn't familiar with her work, I would have believed the old lady at the end to be an actual old lady. I could still see HJ inside her, but whoa. It was like they'd found a way to travel forward in time, grab an elderly Hyo Joo, and bring her back for just that scene. I wouldn't say that a story about a gisaeng in Japan-occupied Korea is exactly family friendly subject matter, so my 11YO only saw the ending scene when HJ is old. But even then--my kid was BAWLING. (Me, too.) Our girl is very, very good. :)

Um...somehow I don't think we'll be crying over Mr. Serial Killer--unless they are tears of terror, lol. What I'm actually waiting for is for someone to make a mashup of Cold Eyes and VIP. Go, Piglet! Catch that man! :)

• Like 10

Is true, she will become Running Man guest again on March 27 ??!! Ooh...i can't hardy wait....soo happy :wub::D ( correction, HJ will come to HK on that day, so false news). by the way...does anyone know what brand that HJ wore on lipault photo? That blouse is simply beautiful...love all her Lipault outfits on that photoshoot. Paris is good for her..the air, buildings..and scenery, photo angles...and all color combinations is really great. One word, perfect! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, polar15 said:

Is true, she will become Running Man guest again on March 27 ??!! Ooh...i can't hardy wait....soo happy :wub::D ( correction, HJ will come to HK on that day, so false news). by the way...does anyone know what brand that HJ wore on lipault photo? That blouse is simply beautiful...love all her Lipault outfits on that photoshoot. Paris is good for her..the air, buildings..and scenery, photo angles...and all color combinations is really great. One word, perfect! 

agree..agreee......perfect

• Like 4