[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

817aca37-4915-4946-9add-45eaac3a187a.jpg

American fans voted for the most popular Korean celebrities and you won't believe who made the list!
by Mysujung on Tue, Mar 07, 2017
Actors: 3. Lee Jong Suk.
With a growing list of hit dramas and films under his name, Lee Jong Suk doesn’t seem like he will run out of steam anytime soon. His hard work, dedication, and abundant talent has definitely earned him a spot on this list and in the hearts of American Hallyu fans!

Credit:https://www.dramafever.com/news/us-voted-korean-celebrity-ranking-revealed/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

• Like 6

@gogogirl26 I saw that, too, but took it to mean it was filming for Golden Slumber. (If my rudimentary understanding of Korean is right, they have had some looooooooooooooooong shooting days--I'm pretty sure that ordinary photoshoots don't take 16 hours?? Or maybe that just shows how little I know about it...) She does keep shooting other things during filming, though--all those modeling photoshoots, the video about visiting Hong Kong, etc. Maybe it's a combination of a lot of different shoots?

Usually he's the one who is much more active on social media, and she is reclusive, but it feels like they've swapped since filming for WWYS began. I really hope not every day is a 16 hour day. And I hope that they are both really enjoying their current projects, but that they still have time for whatever personal, off-screen life they want to have, too.

• Like 13

@frozentundra i'm not sure that it was for filming Golden Slumber but who knows ^_^ A photoshoot can be begin at morning and ended at evening. Like JS did when W wrap up party. He had photoshoot before right and he said he cant come to the party so he had V Live video cz he was unsure when it will ended. 

Thats just my though and feel free to correct me if i wrong... :D

Edit : HJ shooting didnt take place in one of Hotel room but it was in Silla Hotel Seoul, The Parkview. But im still not sure which one are correct cz the lamp that in The Parkview and President room had same style. L

Spoiler

Here is the glimpse of Shilla Hotel, The Parkview 

LETS WAIT AND SEE WHATEVER THE RESULT OF THE SHOOTING! :blush:

Edited by gogogirl26
  • Like 12