[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Omg after all the madness last night this thread feels like home to me. I agree with every word you said @ohnoitscindy

Thanks all for being really mature and positive, and be patient until this storm passes. As a HHJ fan for quite some time this kind of negativity is totally not new but I still couldn't get used to it. Being critical to our own bias is something natural to do, but such a shame to bash with baseless reasons and saying she doesn't deserve the award. And I hope other fans and other thread are as mature and positive as you guys here.

well anyway, congrats to our HHJ! Hopefully she gets more positive recognition from this.

• Like 19

I think song song couple shipper are very very dissapointed cos shk can't attend and accompanied sjk to receive best couple award. And when uri hyo joo win best actrees. Seems they find a reason to show their feeling by bashing our otp. That's just my opinion. But i know we more better attitude then the other fandom. Fighting!!!! JongJoo couple forever :wub:

• Like 9

Congrats to HHJ for winning Top Excellence Actress Award! :wub: No one is perfect, even best actors sometimes still have flaws in their performances so I do hope she can improve herself more and more in the future through projects even greater than W. I also have heard that she was nominated for Buil Film Awards with movie Beauty Inside, so let's hope that she will end this successful year nicely with another cup brought home :) Beauty Inside is a beautiful movie and her acting skill is daebak, I have re-watched it 3 times in a row.

Too bad JS didn't get any award last night, but as some people said I firmly believe that he would soon get at least one in the future, his performance in W is simply too superb to be ignored. 

Now don't give too much thought about negative things and just move on to other brighter subjects shall we? Don't forget that Dazed photoshoot is still there waiting for us all, and I would be more than grateful if they kindly release a BTS vid for that shoot as well :w00t:

• Like 19

This is a little late....congratulations to both winners, HHJ and Kim Ui Sung.  They both did great in the roles in W, and the awards are well-deserved.     I never agreed with the critics of HHJ anyway, both now and when W was being shown.    

Looking forward to other award shows.   LJS,  and both our winners again,  all deserve awards. W deserves it too.   Plus couple awards.    Is there another award show  coming up aside from the yearend  MBC drama awards?  

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

I think Hyo Joo and her team will be back to seoul today/tonight (because there is no many direct flight from Denpasar - Seoul).. And she need to prepare go to busan too, although I don't know she will going to Busan on 5 oct or 6 oct..

her staff posted in her instagram it was thier last day??  ok i want to see unnie hyo again rocking the airport hehe miss her so much and jong suk too..where is he now?

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

I think Hyo Joo and her team will be back to seoul today/tonight (because there is no many direct flight from Denpasar - Seoul).. And she need to prepare go to busan too, although I don't know she will going to Busan on 5 oct or 6 oct..

Yess.. One of the stylists I couldn't remember who. Posted, today is the last day they're in Bali.

• Like 8