[Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지 - Fridays and Saturdays @ 23:00 KST
2 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Are we getting subtitles for this?

Yeah, subs are already out on dramafever.

I just watched the first ep!  I think they did a good job setting everything up and making me curious about everyone.  "Mysterious Man" is certainly living up to his name :)

Did no one post this interview/BTS with Choi Woo Shik and the rest of our package group?  I don't see it up there...

credit: JTBC Drama

Also new photos on the official site:

TLrcGRU.jpg

Spoiler

S0bqbvt.jpg

VCXTt0S.jpg

12a3GS1.jpg

NganNjJ.jpg

ppTlSwz.jpg

nsAXmKg.jpg

I hope more will participate in this thread!!

I've just watch the first episode and what can I say? A year is worth the wait!! I love the overall feel of the drama! The actors so far fit their role perfectly. The ambiance and location is undeniably good.  The comedic side of the story is awesome! Never have I thought I'd see Yonghwa in this type of role!:rolleyes: The way they insert each individuals back story doesn't ruin the mood and made us understand each individual. Not only the leads but so far, I'm loving each character! Yep, that includes the grumpy grandpa!:lol:

DMEr-YHV4AAV6fQ.jpg:large

cr. as labelled

This scene is my fave for last nights episode!!:lol:

and ofcourse!!!:D

Episode 2 Stills tonight!

DME8TxkUMAAg9S4?format=jpg&name=large

I’m looking forward to more of the other characters backstory of the other since we don’t really know much about them. And I do find them all interesting to watch as it feels so relatable irl. :) 

One thing for sure is that YH nailed his character as Maroo and that got me sold by just watching the first episode. It was nothing like I expected it to be at all but it turned out to be great. And he does have a great chemistry with LYH too even though their romance have yet to begun. I think in tonight’s ep we’ll find out why MR’s ex gf dump him right before their France trip.

Oh gosh, seeing Yonghwa in this kind of role gets me dead. I've just been cracking up at soo many moments in the first episode, like when YH speaks English or takes a bunch of selfies.. Bahaha... I'm wondering why he likes to buy female...stuff though... Very weird and interesting. It's funny to see YH playing this kind of character and he's doing a good job so far!

Overall, I thought the first episode was good and hilarious and I can't wait to find out more about all the character's backstory. It's nice to see that each one of the characters have their own story and the drama shows a glimpse of it. I'm wondering why this ex-bf (?) of Yoon So So is after her... He seems like he has anger issues and why was he in jail?

Btw, does all the episodes in this drama take place in France? Anyways, can't wait for episode 2 :D Yeon Hee is so pretty and Yong Hwa is handsome~

Yong-hwa is back finally.. I just finished the first episode of the show.. All I can say was CRAZY.. this is the craziest show of this yr I guess.. The first episode was filled with craziest things ever.. The 12 ahjummas what a joke lol!!  Passports in the fridge was like height of crazinessB)..San maru lol pervert ops he is not that kind of person but.:ph34r:.. Lol I cant tell anymore.. The only sane n seem to be casual couple r actually having affair:tongue:..the other couple r not having having affair but doesn't seem like a couple lol:o..the old couple still more to explore.. Another crazy guy behind So So:lol:.. Y is he so aggressive.. I only felt laughing looking at him.. The Negro couple r the sweetest till now.. In all this mess So So is caught being all sane person-_-.. 

But what intrigued me was there is a hint of story behind every person which makes it even more watchable.. Hope this continues like this

My reaction while watching San Maru scenes

tumblr_mog0jz5eDw1rql1mzo1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

Selfie prince Maru :joy:

everyone having different story 

But most interesting story -what happened between her and her husband. Who's the betrayer ?

I think your talking abt So So n her ex hubby or hubby.. I too want to know it.. 

I think the crazy guy who came running to the apartment after being released from jail is her ex hubby or hubby.. 

I m really interested in the crazy guy lol.. I mean his story.. As soon as he came out, a person gave him details of So So but instead of thanks he beat him n now for searching So So too he is using soo much violence but y??.. 

I don't know my assumption might be untrue too.. I m too intrigued abt the past of the lead couple

1 hour ago, saanjh sena said:

@icyphoenix yes I'm talking about So.....and he is definitely her husband but why he is behind her and she needs to hide.And selfie prince so cute❤...but his girlfriend betrayed him I think so .

That's the curiosity factor.. Which is gonna keep us hooked.. The exes of the lead couple n their story related to them.. 

8 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I think your talking abt So So n her ex hubby or hubby.. I too want to know it.. 

I think the crazy guy who came running to the apartment after being released from jail is her ex hubby or hubby.. 

I m really interested in the crazy guy lol.. I mean his story.. As soon as he came out, a person gave him details of So So but instead of thanks he beat him n now for searching So So too he is using soo much violence but y??.. 

I don't know my assumption might be untrue too.. I m too intrigued abt the past of the lead couple

Yeah I think Yoon's character, the crazy guy who came out of jail, is So So's ex-husband too.. I'm wondering what exactly happened between the two of them and why he ended up in jail.. it seems like he is very violent and has anger management issues.. Seems like he's going to cause trouble with So So in the future episodes..

I think I understand why we waited so long for this show - it has such a fall/winter feeling (since they did shoot in the fall/early winter) that it would have been weird to watch it in spring or something.  Right?  Anyway, it appears to have been worth the wait, and it feels perfect to watch right now, in October.  I'm still nervous about the writer, but since this is pre-produced and they had so (soooooo) much time to edit and reshoot (if necessary, and I don't know if they did or didn't) that I'm probably worried over nothing.  It's just...Level 7 Civil Servant was so terrible.  On the other hand, though, I loved Chuno.  Ha.  So who knows.  So far so good.

I just finished watching episode 2!  This drama is so easy to watch :)  Some mild spoilers to follow; beware if you haven't watched.

So "mysterious man" is almost definitely not her ex, right?  I felt like that would be way too obvious but didn't have a theory as to who he really was, lol.  If the story is that she stole his money, there's got to be more to it than just crazy ex who can't let go.  Or I hope so, at least.

I was trying to remember - do we know for sure that Ryu Seung Soo and his traveling companion are romantically linked?  Or are we all assuming like the rest of their travel group? :D I almost expect a curveball like she's actually his daughter or something totally random.

And JYP produced this.  I remembered as soon as I saw Park Joo Hyung, lol.

Archived