[Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bad part of all this is having to wait for the episodes and the subs :(

Waiting for this moment:

Spoiler

It's sooo romantic this idea of SoSo finding the love of her life under the angel's feet and he's the one that will lead her there.

Can't wait for this scene when MaRu takes her to the angel's feet and SoSo realises he's the one all those fortune tellers were talking about. :wub:

Wow, total switch-up of the mood this ep! Went from sweet & funny to serious & emo in a flash. The actors all did a great job, too, esp. the older couple. 

Spoiler

When the ajhussi cried it was so sad! Can't wait for tomorrow to see how Maru comforts SoSo.

I'm continuing to love this drama--it's got me in the feelz now.

Just now completed watching ep 3..it had soo much feels to it.. The old couple whose life was not analyzed was fully analyzed.. At the start of the of the episode I felt that ahjumma really didn't want to live.. She wanted to die soon so that she can at least be peaceful at the end.. But no!! She just wanted to live.. She wanted to do many things.. She wanted to live her life beautifully like others.. She wanted to live her life fully.. The ahjumma didn't wanna burden her husband by the news of her upcoming death.. But her husband already knew it.. I always felt the ahjusshi is too much domineering n noisy.. But today I could feel his pain of his lived one dieing soon.. He is unable to handle his emotions for his wife.. So he just gets angry on her.. Even though he gets angry on her often.. He still loves her a lot:wub:

The second couple.. the truly in love couple.. The girl seems to have some past n trust issues I guess.. There seems the love is less between them or they r just together for the sake of dating.. They seem to be different personalities.. <_<

The third couple affair couple.. I don't know what r they doing.. The girl taking videos of others.. He doesn't seem soo bad.. But what is really their story.. :huh:

The next is So So n San Maru..i fell he doesn't seem to accept his gf as his go.. He really feels something is off between.. His gf seems likely to betray him:angry:.. I have always felt SM unhappy with his current life:wacko:.. Hope he let's her go n chose his happiness n follow his true love So So.. 

Likely for So So, she left everyone for her love n followed him aboard but she was betrayed I guess.. Her heartbreak must have been great:bawling:.. I think the crazy guy is truly her ex hubby.. He still seems to be in love with her.. Even though he is violent.. He still wants to see her if she is happy or in tears without.:(. I liked the prophecy that angel's feet will guide her to her true love.. It may feel stupid but it is pretty like destined love.. The angel's feet pointing to San maru.. :wub:

I m looking forward to see the love story between San maru n So  So.. How it will develop n how the other couples develop too:D

This drama is a gem. It flows between comedy and serious drama so seamlessly. Everyone's acting is so on point and every character has such an intriguing backstory. Couldn't stand ahjussi at first but my heart broke for him in episode 3. Can't wait for them to reveal more for the other travellers. I think Yoon Bak is SoSo's brother and the mysterious couple could be a father daughter team whose wife/mom has passed away. Who knows...the story has plenty of surprises and has proven to be so much more than just a travelogue romance.

I'll be rewatching every episode over and over again while waiting for new ones. Happy to have my heartstrings pulled by the brilliant writing and to have my belly tickled by San MaRoo. Oh MaRoo, what an incredibly fresh male lead in Kdrama. :wub:

@littlelynn I agree with you, MaRu is very different from other leads. He's so clumsy but at the same time he's courageous and has a very strong sense of rightfullness. Love him.

I'm curious to know who SoSo's ex is. Watching their marriage scene I think he is the guy who appeared in episode 1, the one who gave Yoon Park SoSo's adress when he got out of jail. That explains who that guy is and how and why he had SoSo's adress in France. He seemed to be a jerk. Is he the one Yoon Park tried to kill? 

So many questions!

Spoiler

Daebak! They're siblings! WOW  :o
This one I dind't expect. 

I like that things are quite not what they seem in this drama. You think something is one way but then you find out is the opposite. Just like when you think angry ahjussi is insensitive you find out he cares for his wife, he just doesn't know how to demonstrate. 

And by the way, beautiful episode. I liked the constant flashbacks of ajumma and how it was linked with the characters in France. Really touching.

I'm just sad that this drama is going to be premium on DramaFever! :bawling:

John Park - Fateful Love

I just now completed watching ep 4..gosh!! It was soo funny.:D. My stomach is literally hurting from laughing out.. :lol:

San Maru I just don't feel he is awkward or pervert or anything other weird stuff.. I m liking this character a lot.. I don't know y.. It's May be coz of his different take on life or yonghwa playing.. I m finding more depth to the character of San Maru.. :ph34r:

I like the conversations of So So n him.. They look soo natural n at ease.. They r truly destined to be together.. I guess they r the best for each other.. I loved the destined prophecy part coming true.. But San Maru had to pay the price for fulfilling the destiny lol.. :tongue:

So the crazy guy was actually her brother lolz..B) I can't help but laugh at him.. But the love for his sister is touching.. 

The dating couple r really gonna separate.. I think the guy who wants to date that girl is a cheater..he doesn't look good.. The affair couple is still a mystery for me.. The girl of affair couple is hell naughty!! :ph34r:

I don't feel good abt the exes of San Maru n so so.. In the next episode preview, at last San Maru n so so wud feel the pain of separation n kiss between our leads:wub:.. I hope San Maru doesn't leave So So behind.. Hope they stay together:)

just finished ep 4 and i'm hooked, totally didn't expect the twist with yoon park lmao but it makes me relieved because i was starting to like him and this way i know he will be working with maru and so so and not against them (i hope). one of my favorite parts so far was when he caught up to maru and they were like "alright, let's go" and about to throw down and when maru asks is this guy good at fighting so so's like "YES! he's really good at fighting" lmao, his oh crap face is great! now comes the hard part and waiting for next week.:bawling:

9 hours ago, hyolee143 said:

just finished ep 4 and i'm hooked, totally didn't expect the twist with yoon park lmao but it makes me relieved because i was starting to like him and this way i know he will be working with maru and so so and not against them (i hope). one of my favorite parts so far was when he caught up to maru and they were like "alright, let's go" and about to throw down and when maru asks is this guy good at fighting so so's like "YES! he's really good at fighting" lmao, his oh crap face is great! now comes the hard part and waiting for next week.:bawling:

Where Maroo unwittingly knockout Yoon Park flat on to the ground with his butt, thereby making his escape. lol!

How quickly the grouchy elderly man changes his attitude towards Maroo when he found out that the latter  works for a topnotch pharmaceutical company, probably hoping to get drugs for his sick wife. Their story is going to be heartbreaking. 

Archived