[Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good episode 

He kisses her back!   Yes!  

And now the framed photo of Maroo wearing the chastity belt is a fixture in the exhibition room as a warning notice to inquisitive tourists to refrain from wearing the chastity belt in different languages:  "Please don't try!"  lol!

0060D5fIgy1fkx7ig9g1jg30cg069u0z.gif

create gif to its original creator.

Have you guys noticed how MaRu is linked to all the characters? He met them by chance before their trip. That's a nice touch to the plot.

MaRu was with his company colleagues in ajuhssi's restautant. His company has business with affair(?) guy. And now he hillarious bumps with the young couple. I laughed out loud when he almost made the guy break his neck falling down the stairs, he's soooo clumpsy.

That makes me wonder if MaRu has met SoSo in Korea as well like good fated lovers should. :wub:

@blademan I think he does but I hope he doesn't suffer for long, poor boy.

@aletum

It will be fateful love indeed if Maroo and Soso cross path before in kr without them even knowing. :) I really like how the writer intertwined their stories together and also the kiss scene was very natural :wub:...very romantic at first and then next being funny. Also thru this episode, you can tell that it's the choices you made will determine your life or direction.

Tonight's episode Maroo and Soso stranded on the island... it seems that maroo's hand is injured judging my the scarf wrapped around his palm.

DNMlW3QVwAANeu5.jpg

12 hours ago, aletum said:

Have you guys noticed how MaRu is linked to all the characters? He met them by chance before their trip. That's a nice touch to the plot.

MaRu was with his company colleagues in ajuhssi's restautant. His company has business with affair(?) guy. And now he hillarious bumps with the young couple. I laughed out loud when he almost made the guy break his neck falling down the stairs, he's soooo clumpsy.

That makes me wonder if MaRu has met SoSo in Korea as well like good fated lovers should. :wub:

@blademan I think he does but I hope he doesn't suffer for long, poor boy.

Sorry to butt in. But have you noticed the ajumma is related as well to the dating couple? I think that all of them crossed each other's paths at some point of their lives.

0b06ce136e928f1432e63967eef6e5fe-full.pn

3 hours ago, tea-spiller said:

Sorry to butt in. But have you noticed the ajumma is related as well to the dating couple? I think that all of them crossed each other's paths at some point of their lives.

It did cross my mind that the woman sitting behind him resembled ajumma but that's it. It didn't register in my mind that she was indeed ajumma.  So, back to the topic of "fate"  intricately woven into the characters' stories depicting their intertwined fate which might have started way back 7 years ago except for the ambiguous couple. (ref: dating couples have been together for 7 years) 

Wonder if Maru and gf have dated for 7 years too?  

Can't wait for episode six to start.  For those who knows written Chinese, goto the below link for live streaming: https://live.bilibili.com/5885389?from=search&seid=17966747339069176381

@tea-spiller I was not sure it was her, but it did cross my mind, just as @mayarlin said. I really like that the writer made all of them bump into each other at some point in the past.
Maybe not only MaRu and SoSo were meant to meet each other, but all of them as well.

11 hours ago, nessie21 said:

@aletum

It will be fateful love indeed if Maroo and Soso cross path before in kr without them even knowing. :) I really like how the writer intertwined their stories together and also the kiss scene was very natural :wub:...very romantic at first and then next being funny. Also thru this episode, you can tell that it's the choices you made will determine your life or direction.

Tonight's episode Maroo and Soso stranded on the island... it seems that maroo's hand is injured judging my the scarf wrapped around his palm.

Me too! Yeah, that kiss scene was wonderful. SoSo hitting him with bottle because her "lips were occupied". So awkward and funny. :lol:

Both of them hurt their hands trying to lit the fire. Ha 
thanks @mayarlin for the link. I didn't understand much of what they were saying, but was able to watch the last half of the episode. I should be more patient but I really wanted to watch them stranded on that island.
Can't wait to see next episode. Ajhumma and the other girl see them coming to the hotel in the morning together wearing the same clothes. Haha 

Spoiler

Wow that kiss!!! That is A kiss. Not like the dull kisses kdrama loves so much.
Loving the drama even more now! :wub::wub:

I'm really enjoying this drama, it's so much more than just a story of a bunch of people travelling together. When I first heard about this drama I thought it would be just like the movie My Life In Ruins, and because of that I wasn't expecting much, but I'm glad that the drama is so much more than that. :wub:

Hello there ! 

First post here^^

i had to tell what i think about this drama : It's surprisingly sweet and i like it a lot ! The package is sweet, funny, sometimes he makes me angry but i love it !

BUT while i enjoy the cute main couple, their reactions seems a bit off : Ma Ru and So So are already lovey-dovey, but it feels  more like a "vacation love" , a dream, to me, for the moment. They're in France, Ma Ru has just broken up with his girlfriend and then, pouf, lets start another.  

It will be nice to see them back to Korea, in rough reality, see if their so called "fated love" can last forever^^

2 hours ago, Nokuto said:

Hello there ! 

First post here^^

i had to tell what i think about this drama : It's surprisingly sweet and i like it a lot ! The package is sweet, funny, sometimes he makes me angry but i love it !

BUT while i enjoy the cute main couple, their reactions seems a bit off : Ma Ru and So So are already lovey-dovey, but it feels  more like a "vacation love" , a dream, to me, for the moment. They're in France, Ma Ru has just broken up with his girlfriend and then, pouf, lets start another.  

It will be nice to see them back to Korea, in rough reality, see if their so called "fated love" can last forever^^

I have the same feelings. It seems that both Ma Roo and So So treat their relationship like a short-term holiday affair. Well, I guess we can't blame them for that. They've known each other only for several days and it would be unnatural for them to think of eternal undying love right now. They barely know each other. Moreover, what might the end of the story be like for them? Will they stay in France (then what is Ma Roo going to do there) or come back to Korea (something that So So doesn't want to do since her heart belongs to France). Somebody needs to sacrifice. It would be easier to do so for Ma Roo, though. He may go to a uni in France (but then the ending wouldn't be too patriotic, and I think that most k-dramas don't go for such denouements), so we are likely to expect them to move to Korea or just part forever. We'll see...

Speaking about the drama in general, I like it a lot at the moment because it is a dream combination for me = France and Korea in the same bottle.

Archived