[Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지

Go Seung Ji

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Yeon Hee was spotted filming The Package yesterday (August13th). Next month, the whole cast will head to France for filming. Hope to see more filming pics by then. :)

Cpu4GHOUMAET3dm.jpg

16/8/13 It seems Lee YeonHee filmed #ThePackage in Sky Fish, cocktail bar near Konkuk university #정용화#JungYongHwa

Apparently,Yonghwa was also spotted early this morning (Aug14th) filming at Hyundai Department Store. :):)

Cp0MfbuVIAAfG4n.jpg
cr. as tagged

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like the cast have left for Paris as actor Ryu Seung Soo updated his IG with pic the air tix. Also today (Sept5th), Choi Woo Shik & Yoon Park left for Paris.^^

[AirportPics]160906 Choi Woo Shik & Yoon Park Departing to Paris

1473113842_1155730_zpszowajob9.jpg

Updated*** [IG] 150907 Yonghwa Leaves for France 

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone.

1. Viki now has a channel for "The Package."

https://www.viki.com/tv/32164c-the-package

Please make sure to click on + sign to follow the channel, and also submit Title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. While we are at it, lets submit also title request form to DramaFever. I hope one of them will license and sub it

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

First shoutout to @ororomunroe, @valsava, @jadecloud, @suchadiva42, @LavelyShai, @alekaonu, @Kasmic, @bebebisous33, @drmjs, @my2centsworth, @andy78, @UnniSarah, @MAROSA_JIN, @jongski, @plappi,

Annyeong everyone

Hi @irilight chingu, thank you for the shoutout :wub:. Definitely this drama is on my list as I adore Jung Yong Hwa, one of my fave singers, and I also a fan of the gorgeous Lee Yeon Hee.

Now my turn to invite my gang here :lol: @moodypie @rain719 @emme85 @heartoppaya @delfin @xiashenghan @Mau_Cherry @ohoheli @jeonghyang @maplekist @nonski @Ahpheng @Hana Budiman @murni @onnififi @Sarang21 and I have missed out some names, please invite them for me :) 

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Hi @irilight chingu, thank you for the shoutout :wub:. Definitely this drama is on my list as I adore Jung Yong Hwa, one of my fave singers, and I also a fan of the gorgeous Lee Yeon Hee.

Now my turn to invite my gang here :lol: @moodypie @rain719 @emme85 @heartoppaya @delfin @xiashenghan @Mau_Cherry @ohoheli @jeonghyang @maplekist @nonski @Ahpheng @Hana Budiman @murni @onnififi @Sarang21 and I have missed out some names, please invite them for me :) 

thanks for the invite chingu! 

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Hi Chingu...Thank you for the shout out :)

I will be keeping an eye on this drama 

13 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Thanks for the invite eonnie. I will check this one. :)

15 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

this looks interesting!! Jung yung hwa!! Please drag me in here when it's time :) Thanks for the invite. Appreciate that.

On 9/28/2016 at 7:25 AM, alekaonu said:

@alekaonu, so glad you are joining.  I love Jung Yong Hwa as well.  And also the other male leads

Thumbnail

Leaving for Paris

2016100213060914008-540x927_99_20161002130803.jpg?type=w540

• 2 weeks later...
Guest my2centsworth
On 9/26/2016 at 6:56 AM, irilight said:

Good news everyone.

1. Viki now has a channel for "The Package."

https://www.viki.com/tv/32164c-the-package

Please make sure to click on + sign to follow the channel, and also submit Title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. While we are at it, lets submit also title request form to DramaFever. I hope one of them will license and sub it

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

First shoutout to @ororomunroe, @valsava, @jadecloud, @suchadiva42, @LavelyShai, @alekaonu, @Kasmic, @bebebisous33, @drmjs, @my2centsworth, @andy78, @UnniSarah, @MAROSA_JIN, @jongski, @plappi,

Thanks for the shout out....is this a drama or movie? Has it started? Haven't seen it mentioned on Koreandrama.org.

On 10/16/2016 at 8:22 PM, my2centsworth said:

Thanks for the shout out....is this a drama or movie? Has it started? Haven't seen it mentioned on Koreandrama.org.

Hi, this is a drama with 12 episodes slated to air in March 2017. Currently, the cast are busy filming France which will wrap up this week and then continue filming in Korea in November. :)

Archived