[Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nessie21 Thank you for all the wonderful updates.

On 10/16/2016 at 5:22 AM, my2centsworth said:

Thanks for the shout out....is this a drama or movie? Has it started? Haven't seen it mentioned on Koreandrama.org.

@my2centsworth, in addition to the answer @nessie21 already provided, from my observation KoreanDrama.org lists the drama much later than other sites, (such as AsianWiki and DramaWiki), closer to air time.

More updates below:
Biking in France.

1610251109561980.jpg

source

Yoon Bak.

2016090601000222900013771_99_20160906082303.jpg?type=w540

source

@irilight Sure do ~~ glad to share any updates on the drama to get the thread moving.. :)

[161027][News] Jung Yong-hwa and Lee Yeon-hee pose for Elle

tumblr_ofp5htP9mB1r8fifdo2_1280.jpg

Jung Yong-hwa and Lee Yeon-hee, from the upcoming JTBC drama “The Package,” posed for the November issue of fashion magazine Elle Korea. 

In the accompanying interview Jung said that he identifies with his character 
San Ma-roo.

“San Ma-roo does not let it get to him that he was deserted by his lover,” Jung said. “Out of all the roles I have played so far, he is the closest to my true self.”

The 12-episode drama features Jung as a heartbroken and soul-searching traveler in Paris, France, and Lee plays his travel guide. 

Jung’s tour group consists of an eclectic group of characters that make his journey much more interesting. 

‘The package’ will air early next year in both Korea and China.

restmb_jhidxmake_zpswdizbdvr.jpg

Jung Yong-hwa wished Happy Birthday to Elle on Thursday via Instagram (Elle Korea)

Source: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610271504358909450_2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Well this is practically nothing, but still: a reminder that The Package is coming in 2017!

Thanks chingu:blush: Something is better than nothing. It feels like we have been camping here forever, so it's good that we have some progress:phew:

Thank you for all the updates @nessie21
Thank you for the teaser, @ecs707a. Cute one, too.

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

It feels like we have been camping here forever, so it's good that we have some progress:phew:

Exactly, @evie7. I think it happens in most pre-produced drama threads.

A reminder to everyone - while we are waiting, to follow the Viki channel and submit those License request forms.

https://www.viki.com/tv/32164c-the-package

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Happy_New_Year_Smiley_Waves_Snow.gif

• 2 months later...

Hello :wink:

I've been waiting for this drama since forever... first it was planned to premiere in March, then it got pushed back to April, then because 'Man to Man' premieres in April, they pushed it to June and now because another drama is planning to premiere in June, it's got pushed back again... and now it seems end of July/early August.

Will this ever premiere? *waiting kills me* JTBC make a new TIME SLOT for your dramas! XD 

Are they still filming? I thought that's why it's getting delayed... for 3-4 times now. ah

13 hours ago, Mio- said:

Hello :wink:

I've been waiting for this drama since forever... first it was planned to premiere in March, then it got pushed back to April, then because 'Man to Man' premieres in April, they pushed it to June and now because another drama is planning to premiere in June, it's got pushed back again... and now it seems end of July/early August.

Will this ever premiere? *waiting kills me* JTBC make a new TIME SLOT for your dramas! XD 

Are they still filming? I thought that's why it's getting delayed... for 3-4 times now. ah

Hiii, :) the filming have completed and ended in December 2016. Unfortunately, the drama is being pushed back to late July or not latest by September. Since there's so long way to go more, I don't know why the production house aka JYP Pictures nor JTBC did anything to promote the drama at all.. like releasing the script reading pics or new stills. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived