[Drama 2017] The Package 더 패키지

Go Seung Ji

Well, it seems most of you have abandoned this thread and moved on.  It's a shame, because "The Package" was such an excellent, yet underrated drama.   I feel bad for those who participated in this drama as it didn't get the recognition  and love it deserved.

I guess I'm still stuck in a "The Package" time warp.  It came and ended too soon, I still miss it and keep looking for more news about it and Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Yeon Hee.  I keep hoping for more BTS and talk about season 2.  I read in one of LYH's interviews that the actors actually talked about what they would do if there was a second season.  They seemed eager to do season 2.  LYH said she would do a season 2.

There are many end-of-year polls/contests that will show up now, so please vote for "The Package" and its actors/actresses and crew as often as you can!     Hopefully if there is enough interest more BTS will be forthcoming or the long shot of a Season 2 may happen.  Thanks!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2017 at 11:31 AM, luvtokki said:

Well, it seems most of you have abandoned this thread and moved on.  It's a shame, because "The Package" was such an excellent, yet underrated drama.   I feel bad for those who participated in this drama as it didn't get the recognition  and love it deserved.

*raises hand* Yeah, I guess I'm a thread abandoner :wink:

I haven't been here in forever.  I got a week behind and didn't want to see any spoilers, and then I didn't want to watch the last episode because then it would be over!  Waaah.  So I liked this show a lot.  Understated and strangely addictive and so, so pretty.  I think Na Hyun ended up being my favorite character, which I didn't see coming at all, but every single character grew on me.

On 03/11/2017 at 10:37 AM, blademan said:

Loving the new OSTs :wub: 

On 02/11/2017 at 4:33 AM, nessie21 said:

New OST by GFRIEND Eunha & Yoon Ddan Ddan will be released on November 3rd, 6PM KST tomorrow!

On 26/09/2016 at 9:56 PM, irilight said:

Arirang Showbiz Korea - Jung YongHwa & Lee YeonHee to meet in a new drama 'The Package'

I really wish someone would've translated the awesome BTS we've been given by JTBC to English.  Especially the kiss scenes between Yong Hwa and Yeon Lee.  Has anybody seen them translated anywhere?

Anyway, really enjoyed The Package - it will be one of my favorite all-time K-dramas for quite some time.  I am now a fan of Yong Hwa and Yeon Lee and I hope for another drama with them in it.  Their scenes together in The Package seemed so natural.  Their discussions so thought provoking.  And they look good together. I think they became close friends while filming this drama and they both developed a lot of respect and admiration for each other because of the time they spent on this drama in France.     

Same here, I just finished this show b8nge watch8ng it during Xmas and I loved it. Felt like I got to have a little trip of my own and I never knew about such mystical places like the church that you can walk to by sand cause of the tide and all those other amazing locations. I also loved the messages that were portrayed in the show; the limitations that culture can provide like the concept of condoms that were addressed through two of the female characters in different situations (forgot their names but the tour guide when she had one on her even though this guy was probably her first guy since the divorce and the daughter higher schooler who made the vid about how the pleasure rubbers are illegal). I think also the fact that they purposely gave you half parts of a story, like the tour guides brother chasing her and for the whole time, at least me, I thought t was her ex husband and that she stole money. Then I thought for sures that other coupe was a husband and his mistress then when it was discovered it wasn’t 8 still for awhile thought hisfiancee was cheating on him until that was cleared up too. It’s easy to misunderstand and I loved how they took away typical drama tropes. I would have loved to see tour guide reunite with her family but I did love ending that they met at angels feet again. It was overall an amazing show that I really enjoyed watch8ng especially dur8ng holidays and vacation when I can’t afford a trip but I can live vicauoorusly while watching an amazing story and romance <3

[IMPORTANT] The Package Premium DVD Pre-order Details!

DSIAGc9UQAApncI.jpg

Hey guys, The Package DVD/ BR Team have met up with the production distributor and they agreed to produced the premium DVD . However, the minimum order quantity is 700 copies and if it didn't meet the target, the orders will be cancelled and the money will be refunded. The pre-order due date is Jan 9th , 2018 (Tuesday) 11.59PM

Since we still didn't get the bts at all, now this is our chance to get our OTP BTS and interview etc.

Here's what the premium dvd will consist of and the details are as below:

Summary of First Meeting with Distributor

We held our first meeting with the representative from our distributor EnE Media today.

In consideration of various circumstances, we decided to first go ahead with the Premium DVD edition for The Package.

The Premium Edition for The Package will be comprised of 6 discs for the main episodes (2 episodes per disc) plus 2 discs or more for the special clips and BTS. We were promised that they will include as much footage as possible. For their previous drama DVDs, EnE have included extra discs as well.

The expected price is 121,000 won (~$113 USD).

The link for pre-order are OPEN at yes24, global yes24, innolife, and ktown4u.

English:

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/57832267

中文/日本語/English: 

http://ktown4u.com/iteminfo?eve_no=103252&amp;biz_no=220&amp;goods_no=31754&amp;grp_no=214577

English/中文:

http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=221062&amp;cate_no=88&amp;display_group=1

For greater accessibility, the links will also be available through search at the respective sites.

The deadline for pre-order is January 9th at midnight (24:00) KST.

And we must reach 700 sets to confirm‎ the DVD production. 

If we cannot reach this number within the pre-order period, all forms of secondary production for The Package (whether it be DVD or Blu-ray) will be terminated.

Only when the production is confirmed, we will be able to discuss special features such as interviews and commentary by the actors/production. When it’s posted later today, please spread the pre-order link widely for us to reach the number.

The features currently under discussion are as follows:

- Extra clips such as BTS and couple-centered highlights
- Photo booklet 120P: cast proportion can be discussed through the cafe
- Script booklet (if the book form of the entire script is difficult to be made, 1-2 episodes in actual script form used by the actors on set)
- Special gifts for preorder payers: can be discussed and decided through the cafe
- Commentary/Interviews: will depend on actors/production crew schedule

It cannot be stressed enough that all of these can ONLY be discussed AFTER we reach the minimum for pre-order. We request everyone’s continued attention and promotion for pre-order so that we can reach the required number.

Thank you. The Package BR/DVD Team

#The 패키지 # 정영화 #Lee 예인 # 더 패키지 # 정용화 # 이연희
cafe.daum.net/ThePackage/TCx3/106

• 9 months later...

Archived