[Drama 2017] Missing Nine 미씽나인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I wasn't even going to watch this but it's the writer of Bad Guys and Task Force 38... how can I say no to it?

Let's hope this is more like Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None rather than Lost.

Same here. I don't even know who the cast is. But Bad Guys was good! So willl check this out. I hope the subbed sites I use will have it.

EXO’s Chanyeol Dishes On His Experience Acting In “Missing 9”

EXO’s Chanyeol opened up about filming for the mystery drama “Missing 9.”

chanyeol

At the press conference for “Missing 9,” Chanyeol said, “Because it was my first time on a drama from one of the big three channels, I felt a responsibility to break the stereotype about idol actors. Honestly I was very nervous during the first shooting, but my seniors helped me out and I was able to relax more. I still feel a bit pressured, but I’m looking on the bright side and being thankful for the opportunity to have fun acting.”

Chanyeol also described the role he will be portraying in the drama.

“Missing 9” will begin broadcasting on January 18 at 10 p.m. KST. You can take a sneak peek at Chanyeol in the stills and teasers released previously.

Source (1)

Count me in. Show looks quite promising an its the scriptwriter of 38 Task Force so i have confidence in the story. Also I'mgonna watch Jung Kyung Ho 1st time after the drama Smile, You. So, yeah, i am quite optimistic about it.

MBC official youtube channel updated 20 videos just 1 hour ago - If these videos have been posted already please let me know so that i could remove them from my comment.

Spoiler

Latest Interview of Actors.  @MiAmour

Spoiler

2 hours ago, glee77 said:

I have a question.

Do you know who is subbing this drama ? Is it Viki, Viu or DramaFever?

I'm just asking since I am scared that something like the Night Light thing can happen.

Like Netflix bought the rights like in Night Light :(

Does anyone know anything?

Why? Is Missing 9 having a similar issue like that drama? omg they better not. :expressionless:

but somehow its getting suspicious if they late update the subs

Archived