[Drama 2017] Missing Nine 미씽나인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest norakim

The plot line makes it sound like  Baek Jin-hee  character's going to be the last remaining survivor. So, everyone else dies? I hate dramas where they show the ending first. 

“Missing 9” Releases More Stills And Character Details For EXO’s Chanyeol

Chanyeol

After releasing character stills of the main cast for the upcoming drama “Missing 9,” MBC has also released the latest stills of EXO’s Chanyeol.

The released stills show two different images of Chanyeol’s character Lee Yeol as he experiences the plane crash. Lee Yeol is described as someone who is gentle and friendly yet displays his strength during the tense and desperate times of the plane crash. He is also affectionately treats his fellow band member Seo Joon Oh (played by Jung Kyung Ho), who is disliked by everyone in their agency. Though Lee Yeol is the youngest survivor of the plane crash, he continues to smile as he tries to find a way for everyone to survive.

EXO Chanyeol

Source (1)

15 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Drama 'Missing 9' starring Chanyeol, Jung Kyung Ho, and more to broadcast its filming set live

Did this happen before? First time for me to hear/read about a live broadcast for the set. All I can think about is because Chanyeol is in this drama ..!!

Archived