[Drama 2017] Missing Nine 미씽나인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, larus said:

I watched the special episode. I can`t wait to watch the drama. I love survival movies and we`ll have mystery too and some romance.

I started to watch but didn't have the time to finish it. From what I saw it  it will be a good one to watch. I'm happy you liked it, I will finish it tonight. 

@40somethingahjumma I'm happy your on board, this does look good and your analysis is always interesting. 

Why is it that half of me want this to be like LOST (more on the character driven story telling) and half of me want this to deviate from LOST? But if the writer-nim of this drama is the one who wrote Bad Guys, I'm hoping it's going to be character driven. It seems like that it's his/her style of writing. I'm also ok with love story plot as long as it fits to the story. But I'd rather not have it, tbh. LOL. No better love story than me than Bok Joo and Joon Hyung, that's why.

1 hour ago, JojoCx3 said:

KJJZZ87 Instagram Update

wednesday is #Missing9, Saturday is #Voice. Although I don't watch dramas, but I must.

Chanyeol commented: "I Love You"

If you're wondering, he's Super Junior's Yesung's little brother

Im sooo glad that he gets a big support from his friend's family. & i know well how close, Chanyeol & Yesung.:blush:

I finally watched the special episode. And I have to say it's intriguing enough and liked what I saw. Cast looks good (easy on the eyes...sorry, shallow comment I know).

I like the premise of the story - the fact that this was a private jet of an entertainment company. So everyone knows everyone and there are alot  of back stories  Main female lead who is the stylist is likeable and she seems sweet but strong and the story  will be from her point of view.  Male lead is a wash-up  spoilt brat celebrity - so he aint going to be your typical hero. It will be interesting to see how things develop.  The crash scene is pretty legit and from the preview is looking good. I'm  usually afraid of watching plane crash movies etc since I fly often but considering no expense was spared, I'm sort of looking forward to see how it will be executed.

The tone so far seem mystery/ thriller with a touch of comedy and romance. I liked Bad Guys and so hopefully this turns out well since it's the same writer. :). If you have no time to watch the whole special episode, just watch the last 15mins to give yourself an idea. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

I finally watched the special episode. And I have to say it's intriguing enough and liked what I saw. Cast looks good (easy on the eyes...sorry, shallow comment I know).

I like the premise of the story - the fact that this was private jet of an entertainment company. So everyone knows everyone and there's alot  of back story.  Main female lead who is the stylist is likeable and she seems sweet but strong and the story  will be from her point of view.  Male lead is a wash-up  spoilt brat celebrity - so he aint going to be your typical hero. It will be interesting to see how things develop.  The crash scene is pretty legit and from the preview is looking good. I'm  usually afraid of watching plane crash movies etc since I fly often but considering no expense was spared, I'm sort of looking forward to see how it will be executed.

The tone so far seem mystery/ thriller with a touch of comedy and romance. I liked Bad Guys and so hopefully this turns out well since it's the same writer. :). If you have no time to watch the whole special episode, just watch the last 15mins to give yourself an idea. 

I followed your recommendation and watched the last 15min and I'm really surprised. I really like the female lead and I think the drama will take an completely different path than 'Lost'. At first I thought "Ugh...lost memories......great.....how inventive", but they really showed that they are creating an interesting story with many different characters.

I don't know if I want that lovestory yet, but a jerk actor that falls in love with an innocent stylist sounds so calculable, that I really want to see how they set it up. I'm looking forward to Wednesday.

Archived