[Drama 2017] Missing Nine 미씽나인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lids said:

I like what I saw from the long trailer so cautiously optimistic about the drama. @MiAmour I think the rating is quite okay for special ep.

Did anybody catch the special ep?

yeah im looking forward to the ratings in 2 or 3 weeks later after LOTBS & Goblin ending

since this drama has 20 episode in total :rolleyes:

So I just finished watching the special episode .. It was really good and had many clues!

There's a time when I thought that some of them didn't die .. and times when you think all died. When Chanyeol was saying about how he will return? if though it was about why he wasn't in the studio with them, but maybe it was a clue?? Also, where the chairwoman decides not to search for them? maybe she doesn't want them to reveal the truth?

After revealing the three items, I think the man wearing the black jacket is Seo Joon-woo (Jung Kyung-ho), and the necklace maybe belongs to Yoon So-hee (Ryu Won) cuz her brother noticed it when Ra Bong-hee was wearing it?

11 hours ago, madlena said:

@blademan no i don't think so

This is a pre produced drama. They already fliming from September 2016.

30 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

yeah im looking forward to the ratings in 2 or 3 weeks later after LOTBS & Goblin ending

since this drama has 20 episode in total :rolleyes:

Not think so, After LOTBS ends, Saimdang will star. So don't expected much about ratings.

MBC updates

C2CKJNbUUAAQjh5.jpgC2CKKX_UsAAIMFn.jpgC2CKJ17UoAADmo0.jpg

source

Spoiler

[<미씽나인> 드라마토크②] '아무말 대잔치' 비하인드 포토! '진실 혹은 거짓' 이미지-5

경호: 목이 너무 말라서 물을 먹고 있는 사진이네요.
사실 저게 약이에요.
봉희씨가 몸이 많이 허약하셔서 약을 들고 다니는 사진이에요.
(거짓)
봉희: 이때 첫 수중촬영이었을 거예요.
비행기 사고 나는 장면을 물 속에서 찍었는데 엄~청 추웠습니다.
(진실)

[<미씽나인> 드라마토크②] '아무말 대잔치' 비하인드 포토! '진실 혹은 거짓' 이미지-6

경호: 이 사진은... 많이 배가 고팠죠.
초콜릿 같은 거를 많이 먹다가 옷에 많이 묻었어요.
당이 꽉 찬 얼굴로 멍한.
찬열: 후회를 하는 사진이군요!
(거짓)

[<미씽나인> 드라마토크②] '아무말 대잔치' 비하인드 포토! '진실 혹은 거짓' 이미지-7

경호: 이제 초콜렛을 먹고 나서 후식으로...
(거짓)
진희: 실제로 내장을 빼냈었는데 냄새가 정말 심했어요.
(진실)

[<미씽나인> 드라마토크②] '아무말 대잔치' 비하인드 포토! '진실 혹은 거짓' 이미지-8

경호: 제가 기독교라서 아침마다 촬영하기 전에 기도하는 장면이 찍힌 것 같은데.
오늘도 우리 스태프들의 안전과 빠른 귀가와 더 좋은 장면을 위해 기도합니다.
(거짓)
찬열: 저는 딱 보고 불 피우는 장면인 줄 알았는데!
(진실)

[<미씽나인> 드라마토크②] '아무말 대잔치' 비하인드 포토! '진실 혹은 거짓' 이미지-9

찬열: 처음 봉희씨와 만나서 얘기를 나누는 장면인데,
저 컵 안에는 굉장히 맛있는 전복죽이 들어있었어요.
따뜻한 전복죽을 먹으며 기분 좋게~
경호: 눈빛이 좋습니다.
(진실)

[<미씽나인> 드라마토크②] '아무말 대잔치' 비하인드 포토! '진실 혹은 거짓' 이미지-10

Saw it as an exclusive on Dramafever. I was worried for a minute that I'd be a netflix exclusive. Dramafever exclusive is not ideal, but it's better than nothing.

Watching the special ep now, and I'm definitely on board for this drama.

PD of 'Missing Nine' says the drama will be different from 'Lost'

201701121504777023_58771d221399d_99_2017

[Naver: OSEN] Korean version of 'Lost'?... "'Missing Nine' is different

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-12%2Bat%2B5.08.2

1. [+1565, -31] Isn't 'The Secret of Keu Keu Island' the Korean version of 'Lost'?

2. [+904, -60] It looked fun judging from the preview. I'll watch the first two episodes out of loyalty for Bok Joo. Looking forward to it because MBC Wednesday and Thursday dramas have had refreshing stories.

3. [+731, -50] It's a new subject for our country's dramas so I'm interested on how the story will be told!

4. [+471, -30] The preview showed that only one survived, look forward to it ㅋㅋ

5. [+390, -32] Looking forward to it

6. [+106, -11] Just don't let it be about them dating on a deserted island ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+93, -13] Honestly, the story seems fun but it comes down to the execution of the actors and director

8. [+64, -9] Bet it'll be really good. I better watch the special episode airing today.

9. [+51, -5] If they don't execute this well, it's going to end up like 'Entourage'

10. [+39, -1] Don't care about anything else, just don't let it be about romance.. so annoying. 

cr

Interview

Translated by Fan

There were production press conferences for new dramas, MBC’s Missing Nine, OCN’s Voice, and tvN’s Introverted Boss. Here is one for ‘Introverted Boss’ starring Yeon Woo-jin(Marriage Not Dating) and Park Hye-soo(Age of youth. King of Mask singer!) with PD Song Hyun-wook of OHYA and writer Joo Hwa-mi of ‘Marriage Not Dating’ at the helm. [OSEN,Sports Seoul]
Yeon Woo-jin who plays the lead said “It is very burdensome since I have to show my creative side. To play Hwan-gi I concentrated to take out my color. I am emptying out myself.”
PD Song said “After MND, I kept making offers to Yeon but he had scheduling conflicts. Yeon has natural kind and nice eyes. In the drama the biggest strength and attraction Hwan-gi who is in the center of various rumors is his eyes. I was looking for an actor who meets that condition and that was Yeon Woo-jin. Yeon is the perfect actor for a romcom because of his body gag, tone-deaf etc. And he doesn’t even have six-pack (abs)” (lol)
Park Hye-soo plays a cheery character, polar opposite of Eun-jae in Age of youth. “She is a woman who keeps knocking the door without tiring. Very attractive character who is bright, cheery and social. I feel burdened because I have to act alone this time compared to acting with four unni in Age of Youth. Playing timid Eun-jae made my personality to change like that, but when I met PD Song I had to wear new clothing. I tried to get over timid way of talking and behavior of Eun-jae.” PD Song said he had high expectation on Park. “There are not many actresses who can act without being over-the-top and act still favorably and interesting. I hope she can become another romcom queen (like Seo Hyun-jin in OHYA).”
About chemistry with Yeon, Park Hye-soo said “I was very nervous at our first meeting. I was worried if I would look too much of a child. But we become close on the set. Yeon oppa is very playful. I am having hard time because he jokes on me too much while filming. It is fun and I don’t feel any age difference.” (Yeon is 10 years older than Park). Yeon said “I tried to shoot without feeling awkward from the start. I guess I am the person who doesn’t recognize time passing. I was shocked to act with an actress with 10 year age difference for the first time.”

Yay please be like OHYA or MND!

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Chingusss...what's the genre? I read on some IG account that it's Romance/ Comedy...I saw on wiki that it was thriller, suspense, melodrama...?

what you saw on wiki is sooo right,

cause i dont think this drama has a romance like the previous MBC drama

so overall im sure this drama will success, even if they not receive a high ratings :wink:

Just now, MiAmour said:

what you saw on wiki is sooo right,

cause i dont think this drama has a romance like the previous MBC drama

so overall im sure this drama will success, even if they not receive a high ratings :wink:

Thanks dear. I'm ok with no romance as long as story line is good. Like I enjoyed entourage too where romance was not front & centre.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Thanks dear. I'm ok with no romance as long as story line is good. Like I enjoyed entourage too where romance was not front & centre.

Exactly. This is the point that concerns me the most. To be honest, I never care about which genre a drama has or watch explicit for a specific genre, as long as the plot is interesting and I like the characters, everything is fine for me. But until now, I still have a dividied opinion about this drama. They can make this a horrific sad drama, where the remaining surviving person is always on the edge and is completely broken, as long as it's on a reasonable level, everything is fine for me.

I would go so far to say that, with the knowledge we have to this point, a love-story would be kind of missplaced. 

I really, really hope this isn't a mix of 'Lost' and 'Cast Away'.

1 hour ago, dhakra said:

Exactly. This is the point that concerns me the most. To be honest, I never care about which genre a drama has or watch explicit for a specific genre, as long as the plot is interesting and I like the characters, everything is fine for me. But until now, I still have a dividied opinion about this drama. They can make this a horrific sad drama, where the remaining surviving person is always on the edge and is completely broken, as long as it's on a reasonable level, everything is fine for me.

I would go so far to say that, with the knowledge we have to this point, a love-story would be kind of missplaced. 

I really, really hope this isn't a mix of 'Lost' and 'Cast Away'.

I share the same concerns. Let's see how eps one goes. 

Archived