Quantcast

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

RwJcBKB.jpg

Shin Hye Sun 1.0 - acting genius

Shin Hye Sun 2.0 - acting goddess :kiss_wink:

No wonder SHS is still trending on Naver, the video has over 900 comments from netizens :scream:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@jakey09 OMG I just realised my name is on the list :scream: :scream:  wow............ Freaking out here as I didn't realise it and will frame this image. 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 OMG I just realised my name is on the list :scream: :scream:  wow............ Freaking out here as I didn't realise it and will frame this image. 

My name's there too. Totally thrilled to be part of this.

• Love 4

2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

@Man-O-Man You're hilariously funny:lol:

Ok..guess other people online agree with us with regards to SHS deserving this year the Deasang Award.:phew:

Can I feel proud that I started the campaign first?! :lol: Then again, I’m surprised not many are mentioning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can I feel proud that I started the campaign first?! :lol: Then again, I’m surprised not many are mentioning. 

You should be very proud for starting this and word of mouth will spread the message.

7 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Everyone who sent messages are in it. :wub: 

I absolutely love it and I am truly grateful Chingu! :wub:

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

You should be very proud for starting this and word of mouth will spread the message.

I absolutely love it and I am truly grateful Chingu! :wub:

Thank you Chingu. We'll done and very fun.

• Like 1

@jakey09 SHS Instagram followers is now 480K that is 3K extra in one day :scream:. This girl can definitely reach 1M followers before the end of this drama.

• Love 4

7 hours ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 SHS Instagram followers is now 480K that is 3K extra in one day :scream:. This girl can definitely reach 1M followers before the end of this drama.

I think so too. Even if doesn’t she can after it ends. 

• Like 1

Fashion time!!! 

Have to post this here as well

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2019 at 1:16 PM, iffy21 said:

I don't know why ALML is not on Netflix? Like seriously why is this great drama not on there for international audience to watch?

A problem of rights: it's a KBS program so it was bought by Kocowa for North America at least.

Maybe it will appear on Netflix in the rest of the world.^_^

On 6/14/2019 at 1:10 PM, immorethant said:

If Yalitza Aparicio (from 'Roma') can be nominated for Oscar best actress award without speaking any English, why can't SHS ? She just want to work with a famous director on a good script.

Now I also want Netflix to buy all her dramas, like they did with LJS, PBY, PMY's works

I don't think the language is the problem but rather her capacity to catch the attention of the independent filmakers, who usually got  this kind of nominations for their work. 

Her filmography especially her last two years projects  took her away from this kind of collaboration. 

Thank you @immorethant for the fanarts: they are so pretty! :heart:

Who's the angel?:love:

giphy.gif

Credit: ___productio

• Love 3

@titania1000 Ah, this now makes sense to me as I am unfamiliar with Kocowa.

They are both Angel's in my eyes:wub::wub:

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

482! Did she just gain 2K in 24 hours? :lol:

I think she did. Girl is on fire :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

A problem of rights: it's a KBS program so it was bought by Kocowa for North America at least.

Maybe it will appear on Netflix in the rest of the world.^_^

I don't think the language is the problem but rather her capacity to catch the attention of the independent filmakers, who usually got  this kind of nominations for their work. 

Her filmography especially her last two years projects  took her away from this kind of collaboration. 

Thank you @immorethant for the fanarts: they are so pretty! :heart:

Who's the angel?:love:

Credit: ___productio

You know what's funny though was I thought Kocowa was a blog or something and I've been salty about how lucky this fanblogger is to be able to get close to SHS!!! LMAO

• LOL 4

This is a late acknowledgement post for @mylovekge and @jakey09 :thumbsup:

y9UWtTK.jpg

I have just had time to come back here from ALML thread to pen my thoughts. My biggest applause to both of you for spearheading this huge project to a success. To raise such a big sum of money and do the necessary coordination within this very short period of time is by itself no mean feat. I'm immensely proud of you two and all who have participated in this project. I'm more than grateful too to be able to be part of this. It's beyond my wildest dreams that I will be able to join in to do something like sending a coffee truck for our favourite multi talented actress who totally deserves this. It is also a way to show the cast and team of ALML that Hyesun is loved by people around the world.

RCZmQWY.jpg

This autograph and message from Hyesun is not just an autograph and message. It is an acknowledgement to all her fans outside Korea from as many as 18 countries (all non Korean speaking) that she knows of their existence. I hope she is happy to know that she won hearts and fans around the world with her amazing acting and talent.

Thanks again to both of you for making this happen. I'm so proud to be part of this SHS fandom. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4