On 12/31/2016 at 5:22 PM, luvsdramas said:

@meechuttso Happy New Year to you! I saw glimpses of SHS at the KBS Drama Awards. Nothing for SHS tonight. Still looked good although maybe a tad tired, saw her laughing a little when SH thanked her briefly. 

Thank you, chingoo :tears:

I am a bit surprised, although not too surprised. I had an uneasy feeling something like this might happen especially after seeing RMR take the early one and kept mentioning how she wanted and expected the couple award more - I thought she was joking, but she got em all. The Korean fan site boards all aflush with the injustice of what transpired, and many wonder if moving to SBS after 5K success is something you just don't do with KBS, but hey you know, it's all BS, haha. Politics, whatever. :vicx:

tumblr_opdbcaYmF51valxs7o1_400.gif "whuuuut the ...?"

tumblr_opdadrfWgm1valxs7o1_500.gif "oh it's alright, i'm alright"

tumblr_opdadrfWgm1valxs7o2_1280.jpg

"This blows"

From http://www.cytic.com/potal/35148

Captions added by me to reflect how each of oori-HyeSun-see's characters would have responded to what transpired at the KBS (ya right) 'award' .

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Thank you, chingoo :tears:

I am a bit surprised, although not too surprised. I had an uneasy feeling something like this might happen especially after seeing RMR take the early one and kept mentioning how she wanted and expected the couple award more - I thought she was joking, but she got em all. The Korean fan site boards all aflush with the injustice of what transpired, and many wonder if moving to SBS after 5K success is something you just don't do with KBS, but hey you know, it's all BS, haha. Politics, whatever. :vicx:

9e0bfb711c88b169f082b2fbff89f3d0_4207817 "whuuuut the ...?"

9e0bfb711c88b169f082b2fbff89f3d0_9595636 "oh it's alright, i'm alright"

9e0bfb711c88b169f082b2fbff89f3d0_5332468

"This blows"

From http://www.cytic.com/potal/35148

Captions added by me to reflect how each of oori-HyeSun-see's characters would have responded to what transpired at the KBS (ya right) 'award' .

LOL! I love it! HahHahha!!! Totally in character! Actually I thought so too, coupled (punny enough?) with a few other factors that we had discussed earlier that shall not be mentioned. Aigoo... 

im a fan of wolgyesu, it's absolutely well-written. Been following that and started talking on that forum after I got over the SH-SHS withdrawal effects. I still can't get into LOTBS and I feel like only watching the SHS scenes.. anyway I'm still kind of upset abt her not getting the couple award. At least she was able to practise some acting at the awards show, game face on, so not entirely a fruitless night for her. Gwenchana...

• Like 3

Guest airgelaal

So sad, that she and SH didn't get an award. Their pair was one of a kind/

And I'm sad for SHS. She is not a type of actresses, who always get lead roles. And she is not a cameo queen. It's a pity, because she really can act, but she need more space to do so. Sadly, Korea likes to watch idols, who can't act at all/

I hope, that next year will give her more chances to shine.

I was only going to post the couple shots in the shipper thread, but I can't pass this up, coz it's all oori-HyeSun-see:wub:. From the moment the van door opens, she had me. When did she get this statuesque (even with her tripping over her dress charmingly). :sweatingbullets::heart:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, meechuttso said:

First post in 6 weeks. It's obvious I'm not the only one waiting for her. 해피뉴이어 = HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Yesss!! :w00t:

Hmmm 40k and counting. Even in July/August her IG never went over 9k. Maybe playing hard to get really works :glasses:

• Like 3

(Ep 14 clips)

In the third clip above, oori-HyeSun-see invents a new word, "Omo-Joomonee" (moth...sekeeper) (starts to address her as 'mother' (Omonee), then ends with 'House Keeper' or 'Older Woman' (Ajoo-monee).

At the end of the last clip, she blurts out her famous (and my favorite) word from 5children - 'meechuttso' !  :crazy:

loco.gif.e1d882aad1b6d470cee694fab3b81db

• Like 2

Way to fight back and not let the crazy fishlady push you around, oori-HyeSun-see :w00t: If you are reading this, Chingoo, welcome to that rare corner of the kdrama web where JJH is not worshipped :phew:

oori-HyeSun-see (literally) FIGHITING !! (화이팅)

• Like 1