A new discovery for this 1-year fan of oori-HyeSun-see. :crazy: Who here knew she had done a music video way back in 2013? :tongue: The song really did not age well, but reading the comments it's pretty clear why this never turned up on searches - neither Yoon Kyun-Sang or Shin Hye-Sun are given credits in the description, and even a year ago people didn't even know who she was - most comments are about YKS (Pinocchio). So these two (YKS & SHS) had already had more than just Chevy Cruze ads in common, but you never see that mentioned anywhere else, so I think you Soompiers, and this thread in particular, are in on some pretty inside info here, haha.B) Most importantly for me, a self-proclaimed Shin HyeSun uber-fan, I finally identified the source of the gif image I put up on page 15 (Dec 31, 2016) :

tumblr_oj2h8hQMaX1valxs7o1_400.gif Dear Mr YKS had been cropped out from her side. :wink::heart:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Recording, it says.

2bfd7e82953f4b5f3e3de54df01abe8a.jpg

NaverBlog_20160214_080325_05.jpg?type=w2She's back in the sound booth for the first time in a while (2 pics from Feb '06), doing voice-over for her AQUTOP CF I suppose.:rolleyes: Her pic on the previous page with PowerVocal guy was not for singing but to improve her delivery during drama shoots. Makes you anticipate a less gigglygirly, smokier flavored Shin HyeSun sound, yes? :glasses:

• Like 3

7bbc4818d3b0dbb1fd269c4b8ec5e3d3.gif

One good part about her sparse appearances has been a chance or her fans to revisit her older works and 'vintage' pics. I'm going to show off my ninja :ph34r: level ShinHyeSun-ology trivia knowledge by infusing some of these with her rather minimal recent postings. That's worth applauding for, yes? :ph34r: I thought you'd agree. <_<

• Like 3

Maybe she's only allowed to share these oblique angle ones coz the official pics are copyrighted. Or maybe it's a reflection of her naturally somewhat shy disposition. I hope White Day was more than just another work day in front of the camera for her, but it's hard to tell since she's always smiling. ^_^

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

One of her enduring coups seems to be her kiss with Kang DongWon in Violent Prosecutor - that 'accomplishment' seems to follow her around in more bylines than most still. "강동원도 키스하게 만든 배우" - The actress who even managed to get Kang DongWon to kiss her. Not bad for a few seconds of work. :ph34r:

This Sunday. :tongue: Also http://getitbeauty.tving.com/getitbeauty/Board/Episode

Full TOMI clip of SHS (TOaking MIrror - this is how Koreans pronounce talking, like an extreme Brooklyn accent, it became a TOMI instead of TUMI).

http://voda.donga.com/home/newclip/3/all/39/905278/1

but not visible from outside of SK.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_KYKMEXb1tpczZyXy1HRlJUSG8/view

Download 370+MB mp4 from google.

I'm just filling up the bottom of this page so the new links end up on top of page 19 and not buried here.

• Like 1