On 2/23/2021 at 5:57 PM, Man-O-Man said:

Welcome. When you get to My Golden Life and Angels Last Mission Love you will be blown away. I was hooked on SHS after seeing her in Stranger.  

Now, that I have finished Five Enough, I'm going to start Angels Last Mission: Love. I love her so much :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Guest changed the title to Shin Hye Sun 신혜선

Based on some twitters I've seen I think someone is criticizing Shin Haesun for some reason but I'm not sure what it is. It may have something to do with the chicken ads she did recently or some kind of anti-Korean Chinese tirade but I don't know. Anyway, Haesun seems to me to be one of the most decent human beings on earth so my defences are up. Way up. Very few people on this planet have brought me such joy as Shin Haesun. A magnificent actress, a humble citizen and an example of perseverance and dignity.  Whatever this attack is I hope it backfires big time. 

• Love 3

On 3/18/2021 at 6:59 AM, sodandee said:

I miss you all my chingus @Ni Wen @jakey09 @iffy21 @immorethant especially our veteran sunshine @meechuttso

Btw, SHSI has new videos uploaded in the YT channel thanks to our resident subbers, Chezka and Ellander -- you can check out the videos here --https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQsedBS3d5pduzbKEAPAWw 

Miss everyone here as well. Life has been extremely busy lately and have had no time to actually come on here to share stuff. Sorry guys but hope everyone is safe and well.

Can't wait for HS new drama ...fingers crossed it's with Lee Je-Hoon.

35 minutes ago, Man-O-Man said:

Based on some twitters I've seen I think someone is criticizing Shin Haesun for some reason but I'm not sure what it is. It may have something to do with the chicken ads she did recently or some kind of anti-Korean Chinese tirade but I don't know. Anyway, Haesun seems to me to be one of the most decent human beings on earth so my defences are up. Way up. Very few people on this planet have brought me such joy as Shin Haesun. A magnificent actress, a humble citizen and an example of perseverance and dignity.  Whatever this attack is I hope it backfires big time. 

I wouldn't worry about it as it's the same lot of people that had issues with MQ.

With fame comes the good and the bad. I am this as good publicity for HS name to be out there.

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Cant wait for her next project, though i think she deserve some rest after back to back of movie and drama. 

regarding the controversy, let it flow. We cant please everybody, and Haesun didnt do anything wrong. She just follow the concept and that's it.

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

It's unfortunate that SHS got dragged down with the issue of the writer and his current drama, but at least now lots of fans are there to show support and love for her. And thankfully she seems like a strong person that can weather whatever comes her way. 

Btw, miss you chingus!!!

• Love 2

On 3/18/2021 at 2:59 PM, sodandee said:

Btw, SHSI has new videos uploaded in the YT channel thanks to our resident subbers, Chezka and Ellander -- you can check out the videos here --https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQsedBS3d5pduzbKEAPAWw 

Wait Dee, is that you? 

Haha... I've been lurking here since forever and just a silent reader... Somehow looking at your user ID carefully seems familiar to me, made me post my first comment here in SHS forum hahaha

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Wait Dee, is that you? 

Haha... I've been lurking here since forever and just a silent reader... Somehow looking at your user ID carefully seems familiar to me, made me post my first comment here in SHS forum hahaha

HAHA youre here! I changed my username last year. I used to go by, mylovekge :D but ive been here for a couple of years now most of the time, silent, but sometimes not HAHA 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I didn't think I could love and respect Shin Hae Sun more than I already do, but these last few days have rocketed my love for her beyond the outer edge of the universe and into the multiverse. Stronger by the minute. Never ending. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 3/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, aprodithe said:

Cant wait for her next project, though i think she deserve some rest after back to back of movie and drama. 

regarding the controversy, let it flow. We cant please everybody, and Haesun didnt do anything wrong. She just follow the concept and that's it.

Hi everyone!

Our wish is granted!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1462259wpp/shin-hye-sun-offered-leading-role-in-spin-off-of-hit-thriller-film-door-lock

Shin Hye Sun Offered Leading Role In Spin-Off Of Hit Thriller Film “Door Lock”

Shin Hye Sun Offered Leading Role In Spin-Off Of Hit Thriller Film “Door Lock”

Apr 2, 2021
by E. Cha

Shin Hye Sun may be starring in an exciting new film!

On April 2, Shin Hye Sun’s agency YNK Entertainment clarified reports that the actress had been cast in the upcoming thriller movie “Open the Door” (literal title).

Earlier that morning, Star News had reported that the actress was set to star in the movie, which will be the second installment in a series that began with Gong Hyo Jin‘s hit 2018 film “Door Lock,” a Korean remake of the 2011 Spanish thriller “Sleep Tight.”

YNK Entertainment responded by stating, “It’s true that Shin Hye Sun has received a casting offer for the movie ‘Open the Door.’ However, she is not yet at the stage where she is in talks or has made a decision about the role.”

According to Star News, “Open the Door” will tell the story of an ordinary woman who lives alone and is caught up in a series of unexpected incidents after buying a used washing machine secondhand. The movie will be helmed by “Insadong Scandal” and “Perfect Game” director Park Hee Gon.

Are you excited to potentially see Shin Hye Sun return to the silver screen in this new film?

In the meantime, watch Shin Hye Sun in her latest drama “Mr. Queen” with subtitles below!

On 2/15/2021 at 6:55 PM, meechuttso said:

From https://www.soompi.com/article/1453836wpp/mr-queen-and-shin-hye-sun-reign-on-weekly-list-of-most-buzzworthy-dramas-and-cast-members

Old news, but 3 weeks in a row? Let's see if she can do 4 by this week.

Her DC-inside Korean fanclub site is posting so fast I can't find any other articles I had looked at earlier.

“Mr. Queen” And Shin Hye Sun Reign On Weekly List Of Most Buzzworthy Dramas And Cast Members

The last time I logged in, in February I think, I was wondering if she'll be on top 4 weeks in a row. And only now I found

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455145wpp/mr-queen-tops-most-buzzworthy-drama-list-for-3rd-week-in-a-row-shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyun-reign-on-actor-ranking

spacer.png

spacer.png

Atop both lists. This is again old news but my OCD self can't not gloat over my predictions come true :0

Happy April Chingoos. Hope you all had some fun on April Fools Day.

:fullofhearts:

O and I forgot to add.

Thank you @HelloNica and all the awesome subbers who have been sharing your talents here and everywhere. So good to see and enjoy all the subbed clips all over youtube and elsewhere.

:hooray::hooray2:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1