[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this runs like the original version, they stay together and slowly bond closer and closer.  The creepy ex fiance is so inlove with him that she really cant understand why he wants dada instead.

Spoiler

She goes to the extreme of kidnapping her, doesnt last long thou as she is quickly found the ex regrets immediately that she had done it.  So not the point thou.

So in that sense i am hoping it works out that way they stay together and slowly work things out and learn to lean on each other.

In the preview I see her with balloons they are for Ji Soo oppa which was why she was putting the poster back up after he tore it down and he is getting jealous. The look so happy together with the cross chest hug. They are doing the awful bit where the ex girlfriend 'does you know what' and I think Tae Ha comes through like he did in the original. Perhaps after that he will meet Dada's bestie and they have their own romance. Oh god I love,love this cannot wait.

A glance back told TH that JI was getting up, he guided DH around the corner
"Do you want to meet him or avoid him at all cost?"
"Right now or in generell?"
"Now right now ... palli"
"Avoid"
TH pulled her into the kitchen and while running thru the kitchen pulling her behind. When they were on the other side, he called his driver to the backdoor. He had just managed to usher DH into the car and take the driver seat as JI exited the main entrance, not seeing a glance of them two. Just as he turned to go back inside he saw THs car rounding the corner from the back. So TH had seen him, but had DaDa, too? She looked twards TH as they drove past him, neither seamed to be aware of his presents, no wait he knew TH had seen him, as there was a small selfsaticfied grin on his face.
"Did he see us?"
"He most certainly did"
"Why did we need to run thru the kitchen?"
"JI had his meeting I told you about in the restaurant"
"You knew?"
"I even managed to get a table reserved so that he was bound to see us."
"Why?"
"Honest answer?"
"I hope so"
"My grandfather gave me a chance winning your heart, too. I wanted to try it, but JI was already in the position I could have had. Still I let a spy follow you, found out as much as possible and while doing so I saw how you felt. Lost ground for me. Still I tried and met your friend. I like her better than you."
"I am really not sure if I am to be insulted or greatful. Still why today?"
"Because I really thing he should claim, what is his."
TH brought DH home and was greatly please with himself. There on the curb stood a very familiar car. If they were figures in a cartoon he would guess JI would have smoke steaming out of his ears by now. TH stopped the car and rounded it to be able to open DHs door. She was just outside as JI came up steaming and scolding. To his amazement did DH just thank him, tuned around and left.
"Wait here"
JI stormed after DH, thought TH had no need to heed the order, he still did wait. After a few minute JI reappeared and demanded to get some answers from TH. But all he said was, that he would follow the will of Grandpa and if he wasn't happy how things went he should not have blown his chances. With that TH left the fuming JI and drove home.

On 10/28/2016 at 7:02 PM, hyall said:

Me too I am crazy about this drama I feel it has been made very well while keeping the story but updating it to make it more relevant and modern plus their chemistry is truly sizzling. I am sad they could not get one of the other richer networks that could have given us a  longer drama but hey it is still very very well done and I'm happy I can watch it.

I agree with you that the drama is too short.  Perhaps on a richer/larger network the drama would not be as good.  The actors rely on their abilities more than props to make the story interesting.   If the story was longer, the back story could have been developed more; however, I am not complaining because these two actors are so good together.  The writer has written these two characters as mature enough to have real and relevant conversations.

I have one word for this drama...REFRESHING.

I have found that I like a lot of TVN's dramas.  They may not get the ratings that larger networks get; however, I like their choice of dramas. I will mention a few that I loved:  I Need Romance, Series, Witches Romance, Emergency Couple, Marriage Not Dating, and Another Oh Hae-Young. These dramas were not the cookie-cutter dramas you normally see on K-dramas.  

3 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

Seams like DaDa is disapearing on him, as he is searching for her even at school

Or maybe, she was mad, got drunk, he searches for her at her flat and school and she is sound asleep in his house :D

Spoiler

Dada will be kidnapped by the evil-ex and bring her to Tae Ha (she wants TH to do nasty thing to DaDa), but instead TH will call JI to save DaDa. I guess TH's reaction to evil-ex's plan is the same with the original version. This incident in fact would patch things up between TH&JI.

7 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:
  Hide contents

Dada will be kidnapped by the evil-ex and bring her to Tae Ha (she wants TH to do nasty thing to DaDa), but instead TH will call JI to save DaDa. I guess TH's reaction to evil-ex's plan is the same with the original version. This incident in fact would patch things up between TH&JI.

Was DaDa kidnapped in the original?
Can't remember that part

I did not get that out of the preview that she kidnaps DaDa ... I am so not happy about the ruthless-Ex-thing

@itzibitzispider

Spoiler

@itzibitzispider, yes, in the original, JI'S sister's friend, who was NOT his ex, arranged for DD to be kidnapped, drugged, and taken to a hotel to set it up for TH. But TH called JI to come get her, and it backfired on the girl because it only made JI realize how much DD meant to him. It also served as a catalyst to get that evil girl out of his life, because it was a serious crime that she did......but his lawyer friend talked him out of pressing charges, and she quietly slipped back out of his life and went abroad. Her father was very grateful to JI for his mercifulness, and was seriously indebted to him and came through when needed while doing business.

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, auntyem said:

@itzibitzispider

Reveal hidden contents

@itzibitzispider, yes, in the original, JI'S sister's friend, who was NOT his ex, arranged for DD to be kidnapped, drugged, and taken to a hotel to set it up for TH. But TH called JI to come get her, and it backfired on the girl because it only made JI realize how much DD meant to him. It also served as a catalyst to get that evil girl out of his life, because it was a serious crime that she did......but his lawyer friend talked him out of pressing charges, and she quietly slipped back out of his life and went abroad. Her father was very grateful to JI for his mercifulness, and was seriously indebted to him and came through when needed while doing business.

Hide contents

@auntyem & @itzibitzispider  I'm also wondering if a terrible plot will take part in this drama. It could be a means to put the otp back together 

This is my first time to watch HSJ as the male lead. I love him in this drama. They have a magnificent chemistry with his partner. I have seen the previous 1% of Anything drama, KDW as the lead actor and I'm glad that I'm still here watching the 2016 version. I wonder if his grandfather knows everything about the progress of his dating with Kim Da Hyun. I guess his grandfather's face is grinning with a smile of success.

Those who have seen the Drinking Solo as his another drama as the male lead,which is better this drama or the Drinking Solo? Pls advise.

thanks to everybody.

@raewonkim I like Drinking Solo, too. Because of 1% and DS, I have come to really appreciate HSJs acting. I can somewhat relate to DS because I studied for about a year for my licensure exam after I finished uni. In both dramas, he plays jerks, but they come off as different. And the female lead is also a teacher. JSM also makes a cameo there in ep 10 and their scene is so funny. Their chemistry is really off the charts. I can't say which one is better because the tone of both dramas is different  but 1%'s OTP really does it for me. After I started 1%, I feel like I'm betraying JI-DH when watching the leads in DS. I know, crazy.  

* throws hand in the air *

The raw episodes are nowhere to be found. Not the subbed episode obviously. This drama is tiring- looking for episodes every week. I don't even know where it's difficult finding torrents as well. 

I sure hope no popular KD are ever produced to small stations.

I saw the preview and am dying for the confrontation with the ex- fiance.

Hi there! After another oh hae young I thought I will never ever watch ongoing dramas but this drama hooked me from the start and I cannot let go.

I love the remake that the original. JI is sweeter here than there and way less annoying. I remember KDW screamed his lines all the time even in public but not here. At least JI here knows where the right place to take out his tantrum.

And I love DH here because she is playful and more honest. And she really knows how to control JI in a subtle way. Ok they still have their bickering but I remember I skipped the bickering part in the old ones because it goes nowhere.

Oh well, thursday please come faster so I can watch the new episode with sub

Archived