[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

was having a rough week and wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this week but it was good... so for those wondering if we will see these two get married, we should -- dada told her mom that they only have 2 months left till the contract ends and so then the hijinks should start. it was fun to see taeha get rejected by dada -- the poor guy seemed a bit clueless about making a move. :D found it hilarious that dada was so kicked that someone almost asked her out. hahaha... instead of the romance, I really enjoyed the quieter moments where jae in slept on her shoulder and when jae in gave his mom a gift and then called her to thank for raising him well. neither of them seem like the type to express emotion but it looks like both he and her do care and love each other. it is a genuine parent-child relationship. not just for show. am wondering when taeha will get to meet hyun jin, dada's friend. find it amusing that both jae in and dada's friends take such amusement from watching these two. guess they are a bit like us? 

was expecting to see some inner wear shirt placement but instead, we got his full abs. guess, PPL didn't come in this week? :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know from the old version, dada's friend, hyun jin will be paired with tae ha. but somehow in this new version i would love to see hyun jin go together with the lawyer (i forgot his name).. i think i will be more interesting, because on this new version, the character of hyun jin and the lawyer are quite different with the old one.

hyun jin character in old version is so calm and quiet, and she's a doctor, it's so the opposite with this new version.

so it's already halfway... 8 episode more to go.. *sadly*

6 hours ago, hyall said:

It never ceases to amaze me how Korean actors can wear these colour suits and never look odd in them in fact they look fabulous. Do you remember Master's Sun and So Ji Sub and his suits, he managed an orange or red one even. They look so good in them. I mean I cannot imagine some of the Western actors pulling it off without calling into question their masculinity and yet never once would I consider it so with a Korean actor. Not that I have any criticisms about gay men in coloured suits just that it is hard to pull off without looking gay but they do it effortlessly. Nothing wrong with looking gay either I do not judge so don't jump at me for this.

i think i'm not into fashion thing, because i always feel a bit shock whenever i see a man wear one complete colorful suit (like Jae-in in that green suit, even the tie also green... wow.. my eyes! thankfully he wears white shirt and not also the green one! phew )... it's different with Ji Sub in master's sun, because he wears the colorful jacket with other color trousers, so he still looks fashionably good in my eyes *or maybe because I love So Ji Sub, so i'm a bit biased* ;)

i don't say Jae In (Seok Jin) doesn't look good with colorful suit (he has a great body so whatever he wears still looks good) but my eyes don't get used to with the man in one complete colorful suits :P

and please no flowery suits and tie also... my eyes can't take it all :P

I have been scanning the credits for clothing sponsors. JI's clothing here is actually quite jarring or not suited for him. That was an awful awful burgundy shirt  ( fine print ) and suit. I can't work out why his styling is not stylish for a hotelier. 

I am watching or just finished " drinking solo" did you guys notice the green shirt/sweater and suit combo on him?  That was frankly to me, such a good combination. Individually the clothing design was just so fashionable.

Where else all I could see was that he was so hot and sweated soaked at the back for the roller blading scene. And the shirt looked crumpled- couldn't the stylist give him just a size bigger eo he could roll up his sleeves and look casually fashionably cool?

I love this show to bits. But somehow feel as if his dressing here is just not up to Korea drama leading man standards. The cut is just wrong and the ensemble just a tad tight or the wrong pattern colour combination. The thing is- I can't even work out if it's intentionally done or just bad styling.

I have been fine with Kdrama styling before. Did JJS had a light pink coat and a dark pink lapel decor in Drinking Solo? I am so used to salmon coloured pants in Kdramas I don't even blink an eyelid to those outfits. It's all the broad stripes then contrasting patterned shirts here on JI which is jarring.  The stylist really needs to dress him to look suave. How can they spoil his swagger or arrogance by giving him such poor outfit choices?

[1%의 어떤 것] 정글짐 키스 비하인드 스틸 컷!! spc.gif [1%] 제작 일기 / ★ [1%의 어떤 것] spc.gif

2016.10.30. 00:52

http://blog.naver.com/godinmedia/220848771542

YONG9339.jpg?type=w2

YONG9390.jpg?type=w2

YONG9511.jpg?type=w2

다현이가 보고 싶어서 엄청 바쁜 이재인씨가 손수 시골 학교에 찾아왔어요. 참관수업한다고 교실 안에 들어와서... 아주 능청스럽죠? ^^

YONG9405.jpg?type=w2

YONG9273.jpg?type=w2

촬영 사이사이 우리 배우님들은 이런 모습도 보여주셨답니다. ^^

YONG9988.jpg?type=w2

그리고 이렇게 해맑게 그네 타고 있었는데... 초등학교에서 예상치 못한 장면이 있었죠? 흐흐... 바로, 정글짐 키스!

동심 가득한 장면을 엄마 미소로 편안히 보시다가 갑자기 훅 치고 들어오셔서 놀라셨죠? 해외 팬들도 그 키스신이 그렇게 마음에 드셨나 봅니다. 더불어 그때 흐르는 2곡의 OST까지 물어보시고 누가 불렀는지 다 알아내시더라구요. ^^

사실, 우리 재인-다현 커플은 NG를 모릅니다. 워낙 연기를 잘하시는 분들이라 그런 것도 있지만, 타이트한 일정 안에서 두 분은 자체 리허설을 틈틈히 하셨어요. 로맨틱 코미디에서 케미는 정말 생명인지라... 두 분은 촬영 들어가기 직전까지 쉴 새 없이 리허설을 통해 호흡을 맞추셨답니다. 그 증거 보여드릴까요? ^^

이렇게 대본을 보시면서 손을 잡고 끌어주는 것부터 서로 호흡을 맞추셨습니다. (어머, 이것도 심쿵 케미가? ^^)

YONG9948.jpg?type=w2

개인적으로 이 사진이 그렇게 마음에 들어요. ^^ 그냥 리허설인데 저렇게 이쁜 커플이라니. 

YONG0092.jpg?type=w2

그리고 저렇게 둘이 앉아서 쉴 새 없이 이야기를 나누셨구요. (케미가 그냥 나오는 게 아니라는 말씀) 멀리서 보기만 해도 다정다정해 보이죠?

자, 이제 리허설인지 진짜인지 모를 사진들 갑니다~!^^

YONG0226.jpg?type=w2

그리고 바로 훅 치고 들어오는 키스신... 바로 직전이네요. 대사 혹시 기억하시나요? 그 마성의 이재인 대사.

"어딜 도망가."

꺄악 소리 절로 나오죠? 별 대사 아닌 듯한데, 상황이 그래서 그런가 아니면 우리 재인씨 목소리가 그윽하고 섹시해서 그런가... 그토록 설렐 수가 없네요. ^^

YONG0247.jpg?type=w2

그리고 다음 단계 기억 나시나요? 마저 보시죠~!

YONG0088.jpg?type=w2

YONG0268.jpg?type=w2

대망에 키스신 완성~!

설렘 돋는 씬들은 이런 노력 끝에 탄생한 거라는 거... 여러분, 우리 재인씨 다현쌤 커플, 그래서 더 예쁘죠? ^^

Official OST of 1% of Something - I.B.I 'I Want You Bad'

I.B.I 이해인, 백승헌과 '1%의 어떤것' OST 지원사격

기사입력2016.10.31 오전 9:49 기사원문 댓글9

201610310945362236115_20161031094907_01_99_20161031094910.jpg?type=w540가딘미디어 제공
[헤럴드POP=이호연 기자] 리메이크 드라마 ‘1%의 어떤 것’(극본 현고운, 연출 강철우)의 이해인과 백승헌이 달달하고 상큼한 OST로 드라마 지원사격에 나섰다.

매주 시청자들의 연애세포를 자극하고 있는 ‘1%의 어떤 것’에서 활약 중인 이해인(수정 역)과 백승헌(지수 역)은 31일 정오 공개되는 OST ‘I want you bad’를 함께 불렀다.

걸그룹 아이비아이(I.B.I) 멤버이기도 한 이해인의 상큼한 보컬과 백승헌의 귀여운 랩이 어우러져 발랄함과 달달함이 가득 담긴 이번 OST에는 이들의 환상적인 호흡과 케미스트리가 잘 드러난다. 로맨틱 코미디 드라마 ‘1%의 어떤 것’과 딱 어우러지는 맞춤 곡이 탄생됐다.

특히 극중 하석진(이재인 역)과 전소민(김다현 역)의 달달한 로맨스 장면마다 두 사람이 부른 ‘I want you bad’가 배경 음악으로 삽입되자 드라마가 끝난 후, 수많은 시청자들이 해당 곡의 정보를 궁금해 했고 팬들의 요청으로 인해 음원 공개까지 이어지게 됐다.

‘프로듀스 101’ 출신 중 첫 연기 도전에 나선 이해인은 하석진의 동생 수정 역으로 연기 첫 데뷔를 성공적으로 치렀고 백승헌은 아이돌 가수 지수 역으로 훈훈 비주얼과 함께 하석진, 전소민의 로맨스에 활력을 불어넣는 역할을 톡톡히 해내고 있다.

이에 연기는 물론 노래와 춤까지 다방면으로 활약 중인 이들이 남은 전개에서 어떤 활약을 선보일지 기대를 더하고 있다.

리메이크 드라마 ‘1%의 어떤 것’은 매주 금~월요일 자정 모바일 동영상 앱 ‘옥수수(oksusu)’에서 독점 선공개 되며, 매주 수, 목 밤 9시 드라마 전문 채널 ‘드라맥스(Dramax)’에서 방송 중이다. 두 사람이 함께 부른 OST ‘I want you bad’는 음원 사이트에서 만나볼 수 있다.

popnews@heraldcorp.com
- Copyrights ⓒ 헤럴드POP & heraldpop.com, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

viewimage.php?id=2abb&no=29bcc427b28077a16fb3dab004c86b6f2de39bc5b73a49eaee32327343c0acc2e5e1f2cc6d9c3634982dbb66309525001694a31e

안녕하세요 여자친구 갤러리 여러분! 

다가오는 10월 31에 나오는

드라마 '1%의 모든것'

OST 'I Want You Bad' 출시를 기념해서

이해인갤러리에서 인사드리러 왔습니다!

작게나마 스밍짤을 모아왔습니다! 받아주세요~

http://www.mplus-v.kr/index.php?mid=gf&num=647676

So I was thinking that they may be the one who sung that song. I mean Lee Hae In and Baek Seung Heon. I guess they really did. Baek Seung Heon's voice is really sweet.

But how do we buy it?

Can someone please translate the captions she used? Thanks.

Spoiler

Super thank you @zae91 when i saw that kiss, my heart was beating so fast and i remembered I've seen her cloth on this week preview

THANK YOU, WE ARE GOING TO SEE THAT KISS THIS WEEK!!!! :heart::heart::blush:

YjabBt.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

the funny part is , when i saw youtube couple days ago, i saw someone commented about this drama, she said " i watch this kinds of scenes when i'm lonely... it makes me feel worse, but i cant help it" 

Hahaha this is exactly how i feel right now... at least i'm not alone :rolleyes::tears: 

After being kissed passionately, her lip still had glossy on it, she definitely wore a kiss-proof lipstick xixixixi :wub: so she had prepared for it!!! Yaaay.... i hope we are going to see a lot of kisses now on  because dada told him how she likes to be kissed by him... Yaaaay....

gapRB7.png[/URL

We now have the preview for the next 4 episodes. Argh is it Wednesday yet? I'm dying of anticipation! I hope somebody translates the previews released by Oksusu. 

DaDa looks so pretty in the white dress in the ballroom. But I feel bad that she seems ignored. Come on, Jae In! Pay attention to your girlfriend! 

Seems DaDa will get into trouble. Hate to see her getting hurt but if this would be something to spur Jae In to realize that he can't lose her and that he loves her, then so be it. 

Spoiler

In the original, the creepy ex-fiance did something to DaDa. Seems they'll keep it in this version, too. Jae In punched TH, too in the original but TH didn't have anything to do with it. DaDa's family were even more against Jae In after this incident. At this point, Jae In was already aware that he's hopelessly in love with DaDa. He's telling an unconscious DaDa that he loves her and that she makes him happy.  

3 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

So I was thinking that they may be the one who sung that song. I mean Lee Hae In and Baek Seung Heon. I guess they really did. Baek Seung Heon's voice is really sweet.

But how do we buy it?

Can someone please translate the captions she used? Thanks.

Yeah, it is Lee Hae In and Baek Seung Heon who sung that song. When I started this drama, it took me a while to realize that Baek Seung Heon is the same singer who debuted with "Until the Sun Rises" back in 2012; you can watch the music video for that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz6IaUGI9Ok. I really liked that song back then, but I didn't recognize him at first in the drama lol.

To answer your question, in the instagram post, they seem to be talking about some sort of event they're having for the drama. It's a digital single, so I think they're asking everyone to buy it online Korean streaming sites (MelOn, Bugs, Olleh, Naver, etc.), and to post a screenshot of it in a comment on their blog post, which they go into more detail about: https://goo.gl/HbS5Yg. Also there seems to photobook that they're releasing that seems to have something to do with the event, but I'm not sure since my Korean language level is pretty basic lol. I can't really translate much beyond that.

You can buy the OST song on Korean streaming sites:

Naver: http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=1361210

Bugs: http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/20063699?wl_ref=list_tr_11

MelOn: http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10011003

Mnet: http://www.mnet.com/album/1343462

Soribada: http://www.soribada.com/music/album/KO0007560

Olleh: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80886921

I'm not sure if it will be on iTunes or not. Usually if it is on iTunes it would take a couple of days. We'll have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

Also there seems to photobook that they're releasing that seems to have something to do with the event, but I'm not sure since my Korean language level is pretty basic lol. I can't really translate much beyond that.

Lately, someone ever asked godinmedia IG whether they sell the photobook (contained behind the scenes, official poster, etc.) because he/she want to buy it. But godinmedia answered sadly that the photobooks were not for selling purpose

3 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

Hide contents

In the original, the creepy ex-fiance did something to DaDa. Seems they'll keep it in this version, too. Jae In punched TH, too in the original but TH didn't have anything to do with it. DaDa's family were even more against Jae In after this incident. At this point, Jae In was already aware that he's hopelessly in love with DaDa. He's telling an unconscious DaDa that he loves her and that she makes him happy.  

:wub::wub:

10 minutes ago, zae91 said:

Lately, someone ever asked godinmedia IG whether they sell the photobook (contained behind the scenes, official poster, etc.) because he/she want to buy it. But godinmedia answered sadly that the photobooks were not for selling purpose

Yeah, that's why I'm sure it has to do with the event that they're hosting on their naver blog.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/30/problematic-men-cast-members-reveal-their-impressive-iq-test-results/ 

“Problematic Men” Cast Members Reveal Their Impressive IQ Test Results

Problematic Men

The cast members of tvN’s “Problematic Men” receive their results for an IQ test, which reveals some surprising scores!

On the October 30 broadcast, the staff of “Problematic Men” reveal the results of an IQ test the members took back in July. The IQ test they took is called the Wechsler Intelligence test, with 100 being the average score. Any scores higher than 100 indicate a “higher than average intelligence,” while scores over 130 are considered to be “Very superior.”

Jun Hyun Moo receives a score of 151, Lee Jang Won has a score of 154 and Ha Seok Jin has a score of 152. Kim Ji Suk begs, “Please don’t tell my results,” so his score isn’t revealed.

Park Kyung is shown to have the highest, with a score of 156. The Block B member recently drew attention for his admission into Mensa International, a non-profit organization open only to those who score within the top two percent of an intelligence test.

42 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Jae in gets scolded by mom? DaDa looks sad tho.. why does this preview make me worried? Here comes the angst...:tears:

1_zpsm8rv7o2r.png~original

Yeah, this week and next week's previews have an ominous feeling. DaDa looks to be crying too when she says "kuronika" to Jae In. Jae In needs a lot of explaining to do to DaDa.  

The ex-fiance  that just won't get a clue that he's just not that into you. And Tae Ha as the 2nd viable husband in Grandpa's will. Funny how the ex-fiance is going to plant seeds of doubt into DaDa's mind when DaDa technically has the upperhand in this because her name is the one written in the will. 

What was Grandpa and Jae In's agreement? That he should seriously date DaDa for 6 months and then he will consider changing his will? Makes me think of the possibility that because Grandpa is so sly, he'll not change the will after 6 months when he sees Jae In has already fallen for DaDa.

Archived