YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEONSANG couple manse !!! :wub:

1. 2 hours ago, meechuttso said:
    2. For SH's interview here, we can conclude whatever we would like from that - they haven't completely closed doors, I would say (check out some of what she says from SHS's thread, e.g."I like a direct-approach man like SangMin. In the past I would like a guy I was drawn to first, but suddenly a man who would decidedly express his feelings seems more attractive. I don't want push-pull back-and-forth either. It's not like I've drawn in my mind an ideal type, but if there's an honest man who adores me like with SangMin's style, I would like to meet him.")

Happy shipping on, everyone! Long-live the Yeon-Sang couple!! :heart:

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

To the woman I like, I am direct style.

I find it interesting that SH actually said this. He is showing yet a different side of him in every interview.

4 hours ago, meechuttso said:

I like a direct-approach man like SangMin.

And for SHS to say this, I conclude that the both of them really did become closer within the seven months they have been working together :w00t:

I am sure that they are professionals at work and would not confuse the roles that they were portraying. But I like the fact that SH likes SHS's IG pics, how she endearingly calls him Oppa... and like someone said earlier, I would not want them to be caught by Dispatch.

In due time perhaps, because both of them have received so much love and recognition for their work in Five Children. They should take this opportunity to work even harder to repay the love and support from existing and new fans.

And it would not hurt too if they could land a CF together due to their sizzling onscreen chemistry. And then, just perhaps... some good news later! I seriously can't wait and sincerely wish the both of them all the best ;)

Once again, thank you @meechuttso for the translation *muacks* :wub:

수고하셨습니다!

2 hours ago, cadymcbronzie said:

I find it interesting that SH actually said this. He is showing yet a different side of him in every interview.

And for SHS to say this, I conclude that the both of them really did become closer within the seven months they have been working together :w00t:

I am sure that they are professionals at work and would not confuse the roles that they were portraying. But I like the fact that SH likes SHS's IG pics, how she endearingly calls him Oppa... and like someone said earlier, I would not want them to be caught by Dispatch.

In due time perhaps, because both of them have received so much love and recognition for their work in Five Children. They should take this opportunity to work even harder to repay the love and support from existing and new fans.

And it would not hurt too if they could land a CF together due to their sizzling onscreen chemistry. And then, just perhaps... some good news later! I seriously can't wait and sincerely wish the both of them all the best ;)

Once again, thank you @meechuttso for the translation *muacks* :wub:

수고하셨습니다!

@everyone you're all most welcome ! Head on over to this article for some encouraging strategy for SH-SHS (post Yeon-Sang). SungHoon is gunshy about variety shows with talking. But I think our best chances are for them both to get on a food/cooking/survivor show.:phew:

Tq for the translation. Very much appreciated.  Yes agree wi@cadymcbronzie.. I think just waiting for the right time to be an item or they have already become an item? Huhuhu

By the way.  There's a new post on Sung Hoon FB . I think it's him.. because the twitter bbangSH83 seems to be his.  And I notice there's a fake twitter (his fan) with bangsh83 

Right me if I'm  wrong

Ps : I keep playing playing ans repeating repeating watching the SH & SHS scene by youtuber  korean drama. Arghh pleas director nim to make another drama with couple as leading actor

I agree with you guys! It's been a few weeks, and we still miss them. How could we not?! :) A picture paints a thousand words. So I thought I'd also share here this photo collage (of some of my favorite scenes on the show) that I posted on the forum thread of SHS to remember her recent birthday. They do make such a lovely couple! :blush:

-----

Part of the caption: SHS, thank you so much for your beautiful, lovable, believable, natural, great portrayal of YT, and for your heart-warming, heart-wrenching, heart-fluttering, wonderful, perfect-fit partnership with SH (as SM). As YT-SM, you have made us laugh, cry, feel the love, and have an all-together lovely & fun time, albeit for just several months. Nevertheless, the agony of missing it is worth all the happiness it gave us even for a time. :) :wub:

image.jpg

FYI, above is parody of this

To all your (established/accomplished) self
There is a FIRST

When you departed solo on your
FIRST TRIP

Post Declaration of Independence
FIRST MOVE (to your new pad)

With her your
FIRST KISS

You two alone's
FIRST ANNIVERSARY (or memorial day)

Heart fluttering
FIRST DAY OF WORK

Emotional
FIRST PROMOTION

For all your FIRSTs, that which had
Become your strength - CRUZE

My FIRST IDENTITY
2016 CRUZE

with a couple left out. SHS version not there yet, but look for it  :phew:

Yeonsang couple fmv by serendipity622.. The song sounds so cute for me and it goes well with the scenes cut.. (Not sure if this video has been shared here) ..  i agree with @Daisy Str, i miss them tOo.. LOL..  And i'm looking forward for jayH mv for chevrolet SHS version.. 

@cadymcbronzie yup.. The charismatic yeontae.. Haha.. 

3 hours ago, browngirl said:

i guess SH will guest on Running Man? shared this on SH page, but i thought i'd share this here as well.

Thanks  for  the info.   Really   love  that show       Look ing   forward   to  it.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:34 AM, ayong arshat said:

@cadymcbronzie

By the way.  There's a new post on Sung Hoon FB . I think it's him.. because the twitter bbangSH83 seems to be his.  And I notice there's a fake twitter (his fan) with bangsh83 

Yes, that second one is a fake twitter account by someone who is role playing as SH (says so on the page) - person posts some silly things like insinuating he is now dating the actress who played Jinju :vicx: I'm not sure whether the other twitter is real because it is not verified. The only one I trust is him is the Instagram account which is verified and which unfortunately he does not post that often or does not posts extensive comments.

Shin HyeSun "Couple role with SungHoon, Date in Real Life would be Big Trouble"

http://sports.donga.com/3/02/20160905/80144545/2

Actress Shin HyeSun has weighed in on the probability of progressing to an actual relationship with SungHoon.

In KBS2 drama "Five Children" (last episode 8/21), Shin HyeSun, in the role of dating newbie Lee YeonTae, painted a fresh picture of romance with Kim SangMin (actor SungHoon). Shin HyeSun and SungHoon took their sweet atmosphere from the drama to variety programs like KBS2 "Happy Together 3" and earned big reactions from the viewers.

However, in her interview with DongA dot com, Shin HyeSun, on the topic of progressing to real lover status with SungHoon, "if we were to date in real life, that would cause a big scandal" she diverted.

Shin HyeSun doesn't "tend to be set on an ideal type. Just one, I look at the height. My height being 171cm [5'8" for you Americaners], I would like my boyfriend to be taller than me. Looks, physique, really don't matter", adding "in that regard, SungHoon oppa is tall. Only the height is my ideal type", she quipped frankly as if to reveal(/point out) her rapport with(/affection for) SungHoon.

And "I thought I was experienced at dating, but everytime I run it by my friends they're like 'wuuuut?, you?~'. Looking at it objectively , I'm not someone who's particularly capable at dating/relationship", adding "push-pull/back-and-forth['PPBAF'] is frustrating so I tend not to do that. But in love relationships that (PPBAF) is important. So at the beginning I purposely make an effort to do 'PPBAF', but it's not easy", she told of Shin HyeSun's real self different from the drama's Lee YeonTae.

"Honestly I don't think I'm a total dating-clueless like Lee YeonTae from 'Five Children'. I'm an ordinary person. Of course up to this point in my life nobody has liked, clung onto me like Kim SangMin either. (she laughs) Basically I tend to be interested in the other person who shows fondness for me, and if good feelings arise then I open up my heart."

Finally Shin HyeSun adds "I don't receive a single Soe-Gae-ting ['blind date', requests for meet/intro through friend, third party] request.*** Of course right now I have no plans for dating either. Perhaps because of my older sister who's 2 years older is already married, nobody from the family is rushing for me to be married soon either. Wouldn't it be expedient to put off marriage as much as possible?" she conveyed her thoughts about marriage and dating.

Next off, Shin HyeSun is busy with movie "Haru"(One Day) and preparing to shoot SBS new Wed/Thu drama "Legend of the Blue Sea"(LotBS)

DongA.com Jeon HyoJin reporting - jhj@donga.com
Photo copyright YNKentertainment

*** This is one more great news for YeonSang fans! :wub:I took some care with the translation on this and could write another huge commentary article on this funny interview. :lol: But everybody else go ahead and pile on! :w00t:

11 hours ago, browngirl said:

i guess SH will guest on Running Man? shared this on SH page, but i thought i'd share this here as well

He will promote his film In Running Man I guess. Hopefully SHS will be there to promote his new drama or be there as a guest or mystery guest (starting delusional intentionally:P) as her drama from SBS. I think it's really a waste if they do not take this opportunity to increase the rating of RM. With or without SHS hopefully Jae Suk will tease him about SHS as he hoping they will be a couple in HT3.

SHS plz dont say that only SH height matching your  your ideal type. Physique doesnt matter?  what's that? You know his handsomeness and admiire his physique in HT3 then dont want to admit it.  Aiyo.  Pull back push back for what ? Aiyo.. what's wrong with this people? Play hide and seek ?  Hahaha.. maybe I dellusional  too much.  Or they really think that they love on one side.  Plz ask another side la.  Hahaha.  Looking forward to watch runningman. 

(Ps: SH plz shows your abs :wub:)

I don't understand Korean culture. Why would dating SH cause a big scandal I wonder? Is costars dating a big deal or celebrities dating scandalous? Soo confusing. PS I don't think SHS was saying she  thought SH was not handsome or does not have a nice body. - I think she was saying those qualities aren't important to her.She only has one trait she looks for in a man (so she says) and that is he be taller than her and in that regard SH fits. She has no plans to date right now so to me she is confirming she and SH are not a couple which SH also seemed to be saying in his latest interview.

But I would love to read other's commentary on what she said.

it's interesting that Sung Hoon got all the interviews during the drama and Hyesun gets them after the drama. 

Running Man is my favourite variety show, im looking forward to see SH in RM but on a sidenote, im also getting greedy, wishing that it was both SH and SHS instead of just SH. i guess im still missing them lots thus hoping that our YeonSang couple could be invited just like that second lead couple in DOS who was also invited to RM.

7 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

it's interesting that Sung Hoon got all the interviews during the drama and Hyesun gets them after the drama. 

Running Man is my favourite variety show, im looking forward to see SH in RM but on a sidenote, im also getting greedy, wishing that it was both SH and SHS instead of just SH. i guess im still missing them lots thus hoping that our YeonSang couple could be invited just like that second lead couple in DOS who was also invited to RM.

:blush:  

Archived