YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

@fefan30 @Ni Wen i haven't watched the last 2 episodes fully subbed because I'm just as in denial as you guys! I also keep watching their scenes! :tears:

btw, the Philippine trip is today right? It seems as if only the staff went because there are no pics from the cast on their SNS, and we know SH is filming for his new movie. :(

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fefan30 @Ni Wen and @browngirl  .....I can't see SH with anyone else besides SHS either...although oddly enough, I am okay with watching SHS with someone else.  I am not sure what's wrong with me ...LOL. It's probably because he is such a hottie and can probably make anyone fall for him....:blush:   

We are seriously all in withdrawal mode...but Yeonsang couple is so addicting, that I keep coming back wanting more

We should keep the news/updates coming until we get over this addiction :sweatingbullets:

Shin HyeSun will play a bold 'brainy-sexy-woman' KAIST laboratory scientist Cha Si-Ah role. Just what transformational acting Shin HyeSun will show us is making our anticipation grow.

Sounds more like this look: 8bb2eec1869fc3e223244c9ddb494ec2.jpg

Fellow YeonSangers, to keep this thread going, I recommend linking to any other drama threads and actor/actress pages for SH & SHS and their current work.:P

@OliviaMT you are good, im worse than you, i cannot watch any one of them with other people at all! very serious poison! 

by the way, i love yeontae's outfits and bags in the drama. whenever i go shopping and see clothes similar to yeontae's style, it reminds me of her again. oh no thats how serious my yeonsang couple addiction is now.

@meechuttso i agree to link any updates related to both SH and SHS to this shippers thread. 

i dont mean to be a spoilsport... However, im not anticpating the Legends of the Blue Sea for the moment. at this stage, im sad to say i totally cannot watch sung hoon and hye sun with anyone else . therefore, until this poison goes off, im going to avoid both their new works. 

@browngirl i think all the main casts too busy with new projects to join on the trip... which is a bit sad lo. the main casts are part of the reason for the high ratings but all too busy to enjoy the incentive trip. but i think i saw the IC/SY couple on the trip on a tagged post in instagram, i guess these two are the "free' ones haha.

by the way, how do i post an image? i cant seem to find any where to post a picture, but not from other links .

Hi everyone! It looks like both SH and SHS will be very busy and I look forward to hearing about both their future projects. It looks like SH's film project which he started already (Come Back to Busan Port) is primarily a film noir/action movie so probably won't be seeing much of a focus on romance.

This is the link to Sunghoon's actor thread -

Playlist link 001 thru 173 so far. Almost done already.  #54epic-sodes!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHAusLz1ZsLHuan0Dc9H2UYa03w-0IP-b

Hey everyone. Cheer up! :D I don't know who YT user Japan Lover is or how this person is so prodigious, but couple of days ago YeonSang playlist went from like 58 to 173! As I mentioned before, the translation quality is excellent (much better than DramaKBS) and almost every cut of our couple is there it seems. You don't have to wait for the IG/sangminyeontae movie project to finish because this is all you need.;):w00t: (warning to the uninitiated - set aside several hours of your schedule if you want to start because if you thought YeonSang couple story was addicting before...) :wub:Yeon-Sang Man-Se' ( 만세 / long-live / viva la )!!!

1 minute ago, fefan30 said:

See?  This is what i hate the most. Feeling sad watching SH with tht girl eventhough i know she is in we got married program..cinggu ya..how to overcome this feeling..sigh:tears:

:tears: No No No . But I think Sung Hoon dont fancy this girl lor.  You can see the different between his photo with SHS.  Dont you remember SHS when you took picture with this girl? Pls Sung Hoon pali  pali make ur move.  You want SHS to tell you ma? Shin Hye Sun eventhough you a girl and waiting for Sung Hoon to make a move pls give a strong hint make your move first. (Its' like they waiting for each other to make move regarding to their statement right) 

Sung Hoon - if I heard that she like me then I will woo her properly.  Im not the one who approach first.

ShS - I know if someone like me. ( pls right me if im wrong) 

(Is there any possibility for them to date if they still dont make a move and dont tell their feeling face to face regarding of their statement?)

I think/hope they still texting each other.  Or they could be dating secretly as Sung Hoon wish.. or busy and lost contact :tears:

Hope you'll understand my english. Am I in bad mood today.  Shipping die hard fan yeonsang.  YEAH just miss this couple so bad wa wa wa

1 minute ago, fefan30 said:

See?  This is what i hate the most. Feeling sad watching SH with tht girl eventhough i know she is in we got married program..cinggu ya..how to overcome this feeling..sigh:tears:

:tears: No No No . But I think Sung Hoon dont fancy this girl lor.  You can see the different between his photo with SHS.  Dont you remember SHS when you took picture with this girl? Pls Sung Hoon pali  pali make ur move.  You want SHS to tell you ma? Shin Hye Sun eventhough you a girl and waiting for Sung Hoon to make a move pls give a strong hint make your move first. (Its' like they waiting for each other to make move regarding to their statement right) 

Sung Hoon - if I heard that she like me then I will woo her properly.  Im not the one who approach first.

ShS - I know if someone like me. ( pls right me if im wrong) 

(Is there any possibility for them to date if they still dont make a move and dont tell their feeling face to face regarding of their statement?)

I think/hope they still texting each other.  Or they could be dating secretly as Sung Hoon wish.. or busy and lost contact :tears:

Hope you'll understand my english. Am I in bad mood today.  Shipping die hard fan yeonsang.  YEAH just miss this couple so bad wa wa wa

i miss them too :tears: this is the last weekend that i'll be able to see them in my tv (coz kbs world is will be showing the last 2 episodes later).

i wonder why there are no bts pics of their wedding? for ST-MJ, there were a lot of pics. where's are the pics for SM-YT? :phew:

@Ni Wen I think you can only do links ...I'm not for sure though.

Thanks @meechuttso for the link to their cuts!  I will watch it for the time being, but I am still going to wait for the compiled cuts so I can watch it like it's their own drama :D

Our Yeonsang couple has raised the bar for me, as now I find all other couples' chemistry in dramas unbelievable.  I am trying to watch some other dramas, but nothing compares.  Any suggestions anyone?

alleram95 posted on the FE thread 8/23/16 some of most memorable scene for the actors translated from video.

Shin Hyesun: For me there're many different scenes (about SM-YT) our first meeting, the first confession, the day we decided to be a couple and the first kiss. 

So I was trying to find those scenes and the only one I am not sure which one she is referring to is the first confession.

First meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E34Wh3gfjI

The  day they decided to be a couple.https://youtu.be/GzbOsU8rQnI

Their first kiss

https://youtu.be/DsCIdpmENHU

Thanks everyone for all posts regarding our fave couple..i also agree with @meechuttso that we share everything here. I want to follow their progress, even though like almost everyone here, i dont think i can see any of the projects if it involve them with another couple. But will still support their work. It is just, it breaks my heart when they partner with anyone else. I'm having serious problem too. Lol. I watch Noble my love half way when watching FE, but could not bring to finish it. And i have already watch Oh My Venus before FE but cant rewatch though i miss Sunghoon so much. @OliviaMT it is very true nothing compares to them. yes, like @kdramamich said even DOTS couples could not compare to them. i dont how long this feeling will last. 

@Ni Wen i think they, SH and SHY don't want to spread their wedding photos. (The ones they took together) That's why we cant see any BTS photos with just the two of them. We can only hope there are some very good reasons fot that.. maybe they want to date secretly without any pressure. Oh miss them. Keep the news coming everyone! 

I agree with all of you: I miss them too, and their chemistry is undeniable, intense, unparalleled! :rolleyes: ;) One week after the finale, and I tend to wait for their next episode tonight, but alas! :o
To prolong the illusion that the show (& our YT-SM) has not yet ended, I put off watching the last two episodes (subbed). Till I couldn't resist watching it anymore the other night, so now I feel happy & sad. Happy that we had them, even for at least six months. :) Sad that (since I've finally watched the last two) this good thing must come to an end. :( But the agony of missing it is worth all the happiness it gave me even for a time. :) :wub:
And as you all, I too want to see YT-SM's wedding BTS pics. But since there's none yet (maybe it's only for their own eyes ;)), I recently posted this photo below on the show's forum thread. They should win "Best Couple" at the year-end awards, right?! ;) :D 

On August 24, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Daisy Str said:

No YT-SM wedding portrait?! :rolleyes: So I came up with this. ;) :D.

YT's such a radiant & gorgeous bride, SM's a handsome groom: beautiful couple! They look so good (& belong) together! :blush: :wub:

image.jpg

Archived