YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

3 hours ago, hjpa said:

Sometimes it is the management company that will advise on their stars dating status. With Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo they are pretty much established and older so I believe they have more power to do as they please without their management co. interfering. They have already made their co. lots of money.

You are right. In SungHoon's case he's a newcomer with the highest upside right now, so I am pretty sure that his management will not want him to be locked in a relationship and they may have had him sign some agreement to that end also. But the netizens' OUR :phew: job is to convince his management that there is ONE :phew: person where his marketing value will go even higher if he was to be partnered up with HER :phew:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, hjpa said:

Sometimes it is the management company that will advise on their stars dating status. With Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo they are pretty much established and older so I believe they have more power to do as they please without their management co. interfering. They have already made their co. lots of money.

Wow, this is interesting news. Lee Sang Woo was my most fave Korean actor until Sung Hoon and I hadn't followed him as closely as before because his last drama Happy Home, I just could not get into. He was great in All About My Mom. He has some of the same qualities as SH - not talkative, tall, handsome, and a bit of a quirky personality. LSW tends to play the perfect boyfriend type whereas SH tends to play the bad boy or rich, snobby type who has redeeming qualities. Anyway, I did read some of the thread for HH and some of the fans were hoping KSY and LSW would become a couple so their shippers must be so happy.

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

You are right. In SungHoon's case he's a newcomer with the highest upside right now, so I am pretty sure that his management will not want him to be locked in a relationship and they may have had him sign some agreement to that end also. But the netizens' OUR :phew: job is to convince his management that there is ONE :phew: person where his marketing value will go even higher if he was to be partnered up with HER :phew:

This concept is the opposite to the case in the West (or the U.S. anyway) where an actor/actress's popularity/interest goes up and thereby increase in their marketing value when they become involved in a celebrity relationship to the point where some of them link up strictly for the publicity and their managers or the studios would encourage romances. It gets their name in celebrity type magazines and their profile goes wider. However, if the pubic senses the relationship is just for show, it would definitely have a negative effect or if the romance ends badly or negatively, the fans could also turn on them.

아이고 죄송합니다 뭐가 글이 잘못 올라 갔나봐요 핸드폰을 주머니에 넣어뒀는데... 하필 올라가도 ㅈㄴ으로.... ㅋㅋㅋ 뭐 어쨋든 핸드폰이 상태가 안 좋아 그런거니 오해들 없으시길~~

Can someone translate it for me. Even it's already have the translation I really couldnt understand it.  I got this from 'Sung Hoon' fb. Not sure if it his real fb. Sorry.  Really bad at copy and paste. Tq guys 

"Oops I am sorry. Seems some words got sent out by mistake. Handphone was in my pocket... (of all people) Had to be to ㅈㄴ... ha ha ha at any rate my phone is not in good condition so I hope there's no misunderstanding."

Not much there.

SungHoon had said in a past interview, "SangMin character could have been bland, but upon meeting YeonTae, he changed to become interesting." Shin HyeSun's opinion is similar. Shin HyeSun, "YeonTae, too, could have just ended as a frustrating character, but then she changed into a lovable character starting with when she met SangMin. Anyone can be deficient/incomplete, but upon meeting the other person, as a result can become complete."

2 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

@fashiondream I love what you're doing for SungHoon and his page! It's hard to keep up with you, but we (SH & SHS) are keeping pace on the same page. Let's keep linking back to YeonSang page regularly also and watch all 3 keep going into the awards ceremonies at year's end and BEYOND! :heart:

Thank you meechuttso - your words here mean SO much to me. Both SH and SHS deserve  much attention and recognition and you are certainly doing a lot to do that for SHS with her actress page. I like what she has been doing since FE, choosing quality stuff and keeping her fans in touch with her Instagram.  It was a little lonely when I started updating SH's actor page so to know there are those out there who share my love for him is really nice. I do hope there will be a lot to post about on this thread in the future too.:heart:

this was recently shared on Sung Hoon International's FB page as well as Sung Hoon's YT channel. it was from a clip from Showbiz Korea and mainly features the scene where SM confessed to YT in the cafe that he likes her and that they should date.  ahhh, missing my YeonSang couple! 

Still, there's no pair like the cute, funny & sweet YT-SM: unique/special, odd but perfect-fit, different personalities but complementary, and with undeniable/natural chemistry (onscreen & off). With these animated pics, need we say more?! :) ;) :D :wub: And thanks to @meechuttso, @rubie, and all who have shared animated pics on this forum & on the "Five Children" forum! :) :D

Episode 21:
fc21_1.gif

Episode 27:
fc27_1.gif

fc27_2.gif

Episode 32:
fc32_1.gif 

fc32_11.gif

fc32_2.gif

Episode 33:
fc33_1a.gif 

fc33_1.gif

fc33_3.gif 

fc33_4.gif

fc33_5.gif

Episodes 34:
fc34_1.gif 

Episodes 35:
fc35_2.gif

Episode 36:
fc36_2.gif 

fc36_3.gif

fc36_4.gif 

fc36_5.gif

Episode 37:
fc37_2.gif 

fc37_3.gif

fc37_7.gif 

fc37_4.gif

fc37_5.gif 

fc37_6.gif 

Episode 39:
fc39_1.gif

fc39_2.gif 

fc39_3.gif

Episode 44:
fc44_1.gif 

fc44_2.gif

fc44_3.gif 

fc44_4.gif

Episode 46:

Episode 47:
tumblr_oblwmebi7d1valxs7o2_400.gif 

giphy.gif

Episode 48:
fc48_1.gif 

fc48_2.gif

GIF.gif?type=w800

000.gif?type=w800 

Episode 49:
tumblr_oc8e4pYJ6k1valxs7o1_400.gif 

tumblr_oc8e4pYJ6k1valxs7o2_400.gif

Episode 50:
tumblr_obmxpvAch71valxs7o1_400.gif tumblr_obmxpvAch71valxs7o3_400.gif

Episode 53:
tumblr_oc8e4pYJ6k1valxs7o3_400.gif

tumblr_oc8h3a1Eod1valxs7o1_400.gif

tumblr_oc8e0wCsSM1valxs7o1_400.gif 

tumblr_oc8e0wCsSM1valxs7o3_400.gif

And from the latest guesting of SHS-SH on Entertainment Weekly Ep.1635:
tumblr_oblwmebi7d1valxs7o3_400.gif

Im still missing them now... Looks like the peeps at Showbiz Korea is also looking forward to see them together in another drama, just like us! i really hope someone can cast these two in a 16 episode mini series soon, they really really deserve a drama of their own TOGETHER!

@Daisy Str thanks for these gifs, looking at them make me miss them even more! but wow, the memories!

22 hours ago, Daisy Str said:

Still, there's no pair like the cute, funny & sweet YT-SM: unique/special, odd but perfect-fit, different personalities but complementary, and with undeniable/natural chemistry (onscreen & off). With these animated pics, need we say more?! :) ;) :D :wub: And thanks to @meechuttso, @rubie, and all who have shared animated pics on this forum & on the "Five Children" forum! :) :D

Episode 21:

Episode 27:

Episode 32:

Episode 33:

Episodes 34 & 35:

Episode 36:

Episode 37:

Episode 39:

Episode 44:
Episode 47:

Episode 48:
Episode 49:

Episode 50:

Episode 53:

And from the latest guesting of SHS-SH on Entertainment Weekly Ep.1635:

@Daisy Str very proud of you for all your work! Thank you! I'm happy some of my stuff made the hall of fame.There are many more we can do of course, but this is the best GIF collection on the web for now. So many great posts to 'bookmark' here even within this thread. Happy ChooSuk everyone, and Yeon-Sang couple Manse' !!! :w00t:

Thnks to browngirl - not sure how to do a link to SH's actor thread so copying her post. SH is/was in Japan the last 2 days for a fan meeting and in the video which appears he took himself, he wishes everyone a happy holiday - he says much more (there is a Pt 2 which is posted on his thread) but since I don't understand Korean, cannot describe

5 hours ago, browngirl said:

weibo updates. he sure is busy! ;)

17 hours ago, fashiondream said: finally posted updates on his Instagram

Hopefully SHS will texting  SH from time to time and told him to have fun and get rest a bit as his face look like his very tired and out of energy? (One of the pic) becoz of the tight schedule

Compare to SHS she looks very happy  this day with her work and friends on instagram..

Oppa pls eat well, rest well ? Sleep well saranghae?

Starting delusional? Yeah.. cannot stop rooting for this couple? Missing them? Yeahhhh

Tq for the collection of pic the article and so on.  Really love u guys.  Pls director nim another shot of them in other drama plz. CF of them plz.. 

Ps: admit not been dating for two years? Hmm is it telling us or just telling the reporter or.... or I'm read it wrong?  sorry for the bad english.. 

Keep shipping them hard.  Omo omo omo :bawling:

Archived