YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

@meechuttso thanks for all your work! Been reading and enjoying this thread for some time but this is my first post. Totally feel you (hugs), maybe we can console ourselves by saying this had to happen somehow, sometime. I don't totally understand everything in that vid and am still hoping someone would translate the show. Was hoping they were secretly dating but this puts an end to those thoughts. Ouch. The new SHS Aqutop ad is beautiful btw and that'll keep me happy for now. Continue shipping both? Why's tvN doing this to our couple? Why must this lady also do pilates? ugh.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ayong arshat said:

What do you mean by that?  Translate the vid plzz :bawling:

Sorry, in short, he tells this mystery caller woman called 'pink' that as soon as 5K was over he forgot about YeonTae/SHS. Then tells her he's the type to fall headlong for someone very easily. Asks her how old she is and she says for today she'd like to be the younger (meaning she's older). When she says she's doing Pilate, taking care of her body, he says he likes that, tells her he finished swimming, pretty much undressed, at which point she starts heavy breathing, and he asks her not to do that couple times. Blech, it was like listening to a pervy 1-900 number phone convo.

4 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

@meechuttso thanks for all your work! Been reading and enjoying this thread for some time but this is my first post. Totally feel you (hugs), maybe we can console ourselves by saying this had to happen somehow, sometime. I don't totally understand everything in that vid and am still hoping someone would translate the show. Was hoping they were secretly dating but this puts an end to those thoughts. Ouch. The new SHS Aqutop ad is beautiful btw and that'll keep me happy for now. Continue shipping both? Why's tvN doing this to our couple? Why must this lady also do pilates? ugh.

Hey @luvsdramas thanks! Yea it had to end, but it's sad that I had to write an obituary like that.:cold_sweat: Now I don't thinks SHS should have anything to do with year-end couple awards or any such thing. Head on over to SHS thread for more wholesome entertainment, haha.

I just spent my weekend watching all the Yeonsang scenes... I miss them. 

There is nothing on social media about them being in contact. It doesn't even look like they are in the same city. They both have gotten busier since Five Enough blew up. Good for them!!! :)

still a little in denial that they are actually done for since he said he would not make it public if he actually dated someone. 

On 10/21/2016 at 8:54 AM, meechuttso said:

Sorry, in short, he tells this mystery caller woman called 'pink' that as soon as 5K was over he forgot about YeonTae/SHS. Then tells her he's the type to fall headlong for someone very easily. Asks her how old she is and she says for today she'd like to be the younger (meaning she's older). When she says she's doing Pilate, taking care of her body, he says he likes that, tells her he finished swimming, pretty much undressed, at which point she starts heavy breathing, and he asks her not to do that couple times. Blech, it was like listening to a pervy 1-900 number phone convo.

very bummed reading about that :(

double bleh

Guest airgelaal

I think, it's normal if an actor wants to forget about his past roles. He heeds to move on.

And as far as I remember, as soon as FC was over, he still remembered about SHS, because he congratulated her with her birthday. For example.

Common, it's just a show and he is an actor. It's not necessary to believe him :)))

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_201610231103017292_001

Of course YeonSang one of the 6 couple mentioned in that article. I agree with everyone that at this point it doesn't matter and hopefully we've all gotten over it, especially after that pool scene 'betrayal' by SH. But I think the reason we all got carried away was because it was, by golly, 54-episodes and it went on much longer than any of the other couples' stories. Looks like even uberfan instagram dot com / sangminyeontae gave up over three weeks ago, but many of us did download like 10+ hours of YeonSang exclusive scenes videos (4 parts) and invest (waste?) some months of our lives here. :confounded: Again, RIP, YeonSang.

It hurts not because they are not an item - that's to be expected. Bummed because of the way he said it. SH doesn't quite have a way with words.. could be his honesty or directness. There are many ways he could've handled the yeonsang qns - they've both gone separate ways/ still friends/ too busy w work. Guess it hurts coz many of us here love both of them individually and I don't want to figure out who's pained by this as well. FE Pd? Hahah anyway SHS should bounce back from this and here's wishing it'll her an even stronger actress! 

i agree with @airgelaal , they are both actors, they accept and appear on any dramas/variety shows that boast their exposure and profile in any way. Im also bummed reading about what he say about hyesun, so no Im not going to watch that Candy show. if its gonna make me upset, i choose not to watch. it does hurts hearing that from SH but i will choose to think its just a show, it may be scripted for the show for the effects since its that kind of dating show, lets take it this way and not take it too seriously. i like Hyesun more than Sunghoon, and i must say SH really should have put it in a better way than saying that. i understand @meechuttso is a diehard fan of Hyesun, and is naturally upset with this "betrayal", but i dont think there is any betrayal to say to begin with, afterall they are not a real couple, though im still having the 0.1% possibility that they have a chance to be a real couple... ok, it's just me hehe. I dont think SangminYeontae account have given up, its just that there is really nothing to update on both of them together now, but then, its just me too. 

Our ship may have sunk in real life and our hearts break hearing that from SH, but we can't deny that they were the best ON SCREEN couple that brought us many great memories in FE. Their on screen chemistry in FE also brought both of them, as individual actors, to a whole new level of popularity and attention from both audiences and media alike and made more people sit up and notice them. To say that we have wasted months of our life on them is too harsh a word to use. They may not be dating as what we all fans are hoping to see, but they brought to us six months of wonderful memories in dramaland with their sizzling chemistry and rapport, so I still hope to be seeing them in the year end awards for Best Couple award, after all that is the Best on screen couple and to me they are still my best on screen couple, whether Sunghoon appear on the Candy show or not, nothing changed the fact that they are still the best on screen couple to many of us. YeonSang Couple may have ended in heartbreak for some of you, but to me, they still remain in my heart as the Best Couple who had touched me tremendously and kept me hooked to a drama like never before; and those six months of them shall remain as my most precious memories of the Yeonsang Couple. No, i wont say RIP to my favourite couple yet, but yeah that's just me too :)

Guest airgelaal

I think, SH answers about SHS in the past and now are strangely different. Maybe because he really feels very pressured. We all are different. And if you been asked to date someone over and over again, you can feel annoyed. Or you just don't care. But it doesn't meant, that you annoyed with that person.

SHS and SH were great as YT and SM. And it's the most important thing. I don't think, that he said something wrong. Or he should say that he still thinks about SHS (but when or she said, that they thought about each other?). Anyway, it's would sound weird. It's not like he ignores her in real life.

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 0:10 AM, airgelaal said:

I think, SH answers about SHS in the past and now are strangely different. Maybe because he really feels very pressured. We all are different. And if you been asked to date someone over and over again, you can feel annoyed. Or you just don't care. But it doesn't meant, that you annoyed with that person.

SHS and SH were great as YT and SM. And it's the most important thing. I don't think, that he said something wrong. Or he should say that he still thinks about SHS (but when or she said, that they thought about each other?). Anyway, it's would sound weird. It's not like he ignores her in real life.

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 7:37 AM, luvsdramas said:

@meechuttso hey sure, definitely heading over.. I read the thread faithfully haha.. 

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 11:00 PM, meechuttso said:

Sung Hoon will starring in new drama My Sweet Romance. Dont know who will be the heroin yet. Do you think it possible that Shin Hye Sun will be the heroin?  Still hoping for this couple? Are yoy nut? Delusional? :dissapointed:

@ayong arshat  hahaha I don't dare to wish for too much but of course like you, I hope hope hope it's our favourite couple. Not delusional, maybe hopeless romantics who believe in great chemistry! The Dramabeans article on My Secret Romance made the heroine sound very likeable and down-to-earth I couldn't help thinking of SHS too. Wish the both of them all the best in their individual careers though and was very pleased that Arirang's Showbiz Korea vid promoting SH's other new project Idol Master.kr used footage from Five Enough. So happy abt that. Looking forward to both their future projects anyway, saying that many times makes me feel better.. I've returned to watching some sangmin-yeontae cuts from FE and they still make me smile! :wub::P

16 minutes ago, luvsdramas said:

@ayong arshat  hahaha I don't dare to wish for too much but of course like you, I hope hope hope it's our favourite couple. Not delusional, maybe hopeless romantics who believe in great chemistry! The Dramabeans article on My Secret Romance made the heroine sound very likeable and down-to-earth I couldn't help thinking of SHS too. Wish the both of them all the best in their individual careers though and was very pleased that Arirang's Showbiz Korea vid promoting SH's other new project Idol Master.kr used footage from Five Enough. So happy abt that. Looking forward to both their future projects anyway, saying that many times makes me feel better.. I've returned to watching some sangmin-yeontae cuts from FE and they still make me smile! :wub::P

Wish them all the best too in their career. By the way the you tube channel that I used to like 'korean drama'  upload videos of sung hoon from new tales of gisaeng. It feels awkward to see im soo hyang and sung hoon became couple in the drama because in five enough or in the picture out of the drama it doesnt seem that they close? Because the scene in the drama I think more intimates than his scene in five enough. I also watch strong heart which sung hoon and im soo hyang in it when the drama is popular back then. It's like something going on between them after the drama? 

Does Sung Hoon dont want to be close to SHS because  she is now best friend with Im Soo Hyang as she mention that they are close in and out the drama? 

Am I overthinking? Still shipping hard for this couple? Delusional - crazy - bichoso ? Haha. I 'm hardly find/watch the drama with actor and actress that have that kind of chemistry.  Like @luvsdrama said earlier dont dare to wish for too much.

Love thme and miss them like crazy. Hopefully they career will more successful in the future.. wishbthe best for them

Ps: sorry for my bad english again. Hopefully you guys will understand it. Miss u guys too. :wub:

i also really hope that SHS can be the leading lady of SH's new drama, but i think it is unlikely since she will probably be busy filming Legend of the Blue Sea now. i miss those times when we were all spazzing over our couple when the drama was ongoing, miss discussing the drama, miss everyone then, so kinda sad that its quiet now. i guess it's really over now, since both of them are really busy with their own careers now. maybe im the only one, but sometimes i still go back to watch our couple cuts in Five Enough on and off, and i still enjoyed watching them! miss them and everyone here too. 

On 11/7/2016 at 5:57 AM, Ni Wen said:

i also really hope that SHS can be the leading lady of SH's new drama, but i think it is unlikely since she will probably be busy filming Legend of the Blue Sea now. i miss those times when we were all spazzing over our couple when the drama was ongoing, miss discussing the drama, miss everyone then, so kinda sad that its quiet now. i guess it's really over now, since both of them are really busy with their own careers now. maybe im the only one, but sometimes i still go back to watch our couple cuts in Five Enough on and off, and i still enjoyed watching them! miss them and everyone here too. 

FYI. One more nail in the (YeonSang) coffin that's already sealed. @fashiondream has been busy on that thread. Maybe it's just me, but both SH & SHS seem they're typecast - SH's new drama sounds familiar, and SHS's holding the torch for LMH in LotBS. Lowering my expectations for both.

16 hours ago, meechuttso said:

FYI. One more nail in the (YeonSang) coffin that's already sealed. @fashiondream has been busy on that thread. Maybe it's just me, but both SH & SHS seem they're typecast - SH's new drama sounds familiar, and SHS's holding the torch for LMH in LotBS. Lowering my expectations for both.

I'm responding since I got a notification that my forum name was mentioned in the above post. My thoughts currently are that I hope no one bears any ill feelings toward either SH or SHS or their respective supporters for the reason that they are disappointed these 2 did not get together. I was and still a fan of the YeonSang drama couple - they were memorable and hopefully they do not get overlooked for any future drama awards. I honestly didn't think there was any real chance of them being an offscreen couple esp. when  I read that the first time they talked away from the show was for their appearance in Happy Together plus I think they seem so different personality wise tho I don't know much about SHS actually, just basing it on her 2 HT appearances. Anyway, I am supporting SH on his new drama thread and hope it's as good as Noble My Love (which has quite the Netflix following with many repeat viewers, including me!) - be happy people!

• 2 weeks later...

KBS year end awards is one month away... let's hope Yeonsang couple, Shin Hyesun and Sunghoon get award(s) In the meantime, let's support their works.. Yes, it can't be avoided that they will meet a new partner in their drama, but I can't help but think they got many offers in drama because of SH-SHS chemistry in Five Children was so real to viewers.. 

K-shipper of Yeonsang finally finished their project, a Yeonsang book (It's like AhnSo book, the book for Ahn Jaewook - So Yoojin (Lee Sangtae - Ahn Mijung) couple... They also give each other gifts.. 

It's a little bit late but.. Five Children DC Gallery members, I have received them well. I was touched by the gifts that were made with care and love. Thank you

Our Sangmin, Actor Sunghoon's company, Stallion Entertainment left an appreciation post (?) in gallery website.. Thank you

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fivechildren&no=12868&page=1

YeonSang couple was chosen as Korea's favorite couple, a survey done by entertainment weekly of kbs. they were in rank 96. for YeonSang cut it's from 4:52 to 5:44

@alleram95 haha rank 96 is so far but at least they squeezed their way in and kbs entertainment weekly must like them too to give them airtime. Real cute how the veteran presenter still teases them abt it when everything's quiet now. Oh well!  Can't wait for KBS awards show, hope SH and SHS can make it if they are invited! Will look so good together again.. Enjoying LOTBS now and also looking forward to SH's 3 acting projects in 2017. 

Archived