YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 0:49 AM, Aries17 said:

Hi everyone..i just finished watching FE and currently rewatch on sangmin and yeondu scenes all over again...i really loves their chemistry as if they really have something in reality but based on what i read here and there its a bit dissapointed tht they dont....i was tooo late in commenting abt this drama...but this drma really makes me started to bias  hye sun and song hoon...hope they can be reunite again in other future drama...as a couple

same with u, after  i watched FE and started ship them especially after HT3,but now we have rival sunsong couple are rising guys,

i believe what i see and i feel,,although yeonsang couple didnt have much bts we can see and interview on cam,but after see all bts scret romance and interview too,yeonsang interaction on the top i think,his gaze and low voice to hye sun never i see if he is talking with his co partner now,

what dou you think guyzz??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Tuesday, June 06, 2017 at 9:46 AM, rubi89 said:

same with u, after  i watched FE and started ship them especially after HT3,but now we have rival sunsong couple are rising guys,

i believe what i see and i feel,,although yeonsang couple didnt have much bts we can see and interview on cam,but after see all bts scret romance and interview too,yeonsang interaction on the top i think,his gaze and low voice to hye sun never i see if he is talking with his co partner now,

what dou you think guyzz??

Yeah that's right.  I feel it too and still ship for this couple. I dont know about secret romance. All the bts is for the promotion and it looks like they do it just for the promotion and not look pure and the gaze of sung hoon really on hye sun.... I still ship themmm huhuhu:blush:

I have watched secret romance behind the scene.. im sorry if the fan of sunsong couple will mad at me. It looks like Sung Hoon is more attracted to Hye Sun because :

He feels depressed / intense and high level of nervousness whenever he is near Hye Sun in interview or red carpet award. This proves that he maybe / or has feeling for her.  Hye Sun in other hand I think also has feeling for  Sung Hoon but she kept to herself because she thinks that  Sung Hoon just say those thing (in happy together) just for promotional cause.  She still calm and reseved but the hand gesture with Sung Hoon just cannot lie  (dont want him to worry when she told Sung Hoon that he can still whisper to him.As you know that Sung Hoon makes it clear that whenever he knows/ heard Hye Sun says that he intrested in him, he will make a move ( right me if Im wrong)

Maybe Hye Sun really bother with Sung Hoon and her career so she just kept that feeling because they stil new and dont want to dissapoint Sung Hoon's fan or troubled her label company. 

It is not a doubt either that Sunsong couple is lovely. But it lacks of chemistry. And when you see their interview, it really look like that it really unreal.. and the comfortable level is so high that it look like they are really just a friend.  I realised in one of the promotional event that Sung Hoon walk faster and keep a distance (i think is quite a big gap) with Ji Eun. But it different with Hye Sun. At the award or the fashion event (MCN) they attend the nervous feeling and the shy feeling is there.  Sung Hoon will wait and try to be near Hye Sun  whenever they walk. Eventhough Hye Sun looks like she rejects his gesture toward her ( try to hold her hand ) when she get out of the van  but Sung Hoon still wait for her and hold her arm when she walks up the stairs. This proves of his well manners and his chance to hold her. Hye Sun on the other hand maybe feeling so nervous that she try not to show or hide her feeling. 

I keep repeating to watch the happy together and you really cannot denied the body language. Maybe after the Happy Together that they realised they are really into each other. On entertainment weekly  interview with the couple ( 2  (1) interview with cast and (1) their solely interview) you can see the gaze / look Of Sung Hoon toward Hye Sun that is really genuine whenever Hye Sun speaks about him. It is not the like the gaze / looks as when he listen to Ji Eun.  

Im sorry if this opinion hurt Sunsong's ship fan. It just my opinion based on what I watch. Ji Eun is still a good actress. The impact of SUng Hoon and Hye Sun in FE is stronger. 

Director nim plz take time and realised this. This power couple can bring back the hit memories of sang min and yeon tae in screen again. Plz take them as a lead couple in other drama again. I dont know know if Sung Hoon or Hye Sun will read this but if you read this, plz make effort to each other and I looking forward to see the good news.

Sung Hoon  can u plz make an effort toward this coming August. Can u make a wish or wishing Hye Sun birthday on your insta? Think it as a gift to your FE fan that miss the interaction / couple of you two.

If you two is not as the couple or my opinion about all above is wrong, I wish you two the best and will always be your fan . For the member of this forum I really miss you all.. huhuhu

Im sorry this delusional keep going on. .. 

Ps: im so sorry fot the bad english.. hopefully u all understand it

• 3 weeks later...

The song jong ki and song hye kyo announcement  of marriage really makes me happy. Although I am not really watch DOTS but the ship of the fan for this couple make me wanna ship them too. The fan must be shock by their announcement as their might think they as a couple and adding the good news they are getting married. 

When I looked at this couple I cannot stop thinking about our  Yeon Sang couple. See the Song-Song at the red carpet event  Baeksang award  just like Sung Hoon and Shin Hye Sun red carpet walk in KBS drama award. The gesture of Song Jong Ki is the same like Sung Hoon ? Is this mean something.. ok I'm thinking hard here.. delusional strikes me again n again n again...one is dont want /cannot hide and one is wanna hide something. 

Just my bichoso mind again.. amused. :tongue:

Ps : sorry my english getting n getting bad 

• 5 months later...

Hellooo anyone still in this forum??

I have been a silent reader since this forum started, but decided to write comment just now because i missed the chemistry of uri yeonsang couple :(

Am I delusional if I'm still hoping that one day there will be a drama where SHS and SH will be a leading couple??

hahaha :D

• 1 year later...

Archived