YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

http://m.blog.naver.com/heyum07/220728004706

http://m.photoviewer.naver.com/blog?listUrl=m.blog.naver.com/heyum07/220728004706/&imgId=68&host=m.blog.naver.com/photoviewer&blogId=heyum07&logNo=220728004706&titleImageId=197#main/68

15.png?type=w800

Hey Chingoos. I thought this thread was dead, but I'm glad to see some of us still 'lingering'. I found this naver blogger with hundreds of super high quality screenshots (and comments), second to none out there, and I felt I needed to share. So many of the exact screen grabs and gifs that I had wanted to do in the past, this blogger has done such a beautiful job of it already. Real work of art. And it made me appreciate afresh just how special this pair was and why we all became fans and addicts here in soompi. So after a brief interlude of disappointment at SungHoon, I say 'all is forgiven' (not that there really was anything to, in the first place), and viva la YeonSang couple - their work is something to be celebrated for a long time to come! :rolleyes:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meechuttso thanks sooo much for the links u provide. I checked it out, the photos there are indeed beautiful. What an effort!  As for me, i still linger in this thread, from time to time, just to check the news of our fave couple. They are not easy to be forgotten. I also miss the time we used to discuss everything 'bout them and our fave drama. :cry:

Chanced upon this beautiful illustration some time back. Talented artist. This was the break-up period.. More than this scene, I actually really liked how the break-up scenes were done by both actors whether it was the first one initiated by Yeontae or the 2nd conversation as Sangmin reacted to Yeontae's break-up text after the funny, tantrumy hospital scene. Had major feels. Those magic stairs too. But back to this bookstore, I liked the first date here too of course. Liked his 'ya' to her spending 1-2hrs at the bookstore & the quick recovery to sandwiches by cheongyecheon. Kaja! Does anyone know the actual location of this bookstore? Shall put it in my Seoul tour list:P

The awards will be held on December 31st at 9.15 p.m. KST

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/2016award/index.html

201612051519721115_1_99_20161205160604.j

Our couple got nominated, along with the main couple AhnSo for best couple awards... Sunghoon and Shin Hyesun also got nominated in Netizen Award.. Fans can vote for Netizen and Best Couple category, and from what I checked, we can vote them by login with facebook/twitter account, if you don't have any kbs/naver account.. I don't know whether foreign fans can vote too or not, but since login with twitter and facebook account is possible, I think we have a chance?

i have always been hanging around here on and off, although it seems dead here, I have not forgotten about our YS couple. Still missing them so much. Of course I have been watching other kdramas, but till now no other couple have left such an impression like YeonSang couple and they still hold a very special place in my heart. Best couple of the year! No matter how many new works they have in the future, there is no denying that their performance and chemistry in Five Enough was superb and im sure it will go down as one of their best works in their career. At least I think FE brought them more drama offers and recognition, just like what @alleram95 had said. Im sooooo happy to see them being nominated in the kbs drama awards Best Couple, And also so happy for them that they are nominated respectively in the Male and Female Netizen awards.By the way, I tried but voting wasnt possible thru sns accounts. Have to register no matter what, I tried registering but it asked for a copy of our ID which im not very comfortable with. Is there any other way that overseas fans can vote? anyone tried registering?

Hi, everyone! Am also happy that our YS couple has been nominated! :D Sure would be surprised if they weren't. Well-deserved considering their raw natural chemistry, and how we so enjoyed their quirky yet wonderful storyline! And am still missing them too! :( But am also glad that they each have acting nominations, they deserve it too!

I also want our YS couple to be one of the winners esp. for the Best Couple Award, so this is what I did to register & vote for them: Since I am outside their country, I registered or logged in via my Facebook account, just make sure to translate the page to English, and click the agree button, so that the FB log-in will push thru. Then you can vote for them. Happy voting! Hope they do win! :D

• 3 weeks later...

So happy today.  Stalk sung hoon international fb and found out sung hoon and shin hye sun walking down the red carpet together attending kbs drama award.I dont know how to attach the pic. I dont know about sung hoon, but shin hye sun faces tells everthing. She is so happy! Like she miss him so much and glad to see him again. She smile brightly. Oo i miss u guys so much. Glad that they been nominated. Love them so much. Love u guys so much..... muah muah muah. Just looking at their pic makes my day.. huhuhu. Still rooting for this couple.. jia you jia you

Ps: sorry for my bad english. 

They attended the red carpet together.. 

dae4f10799ab7bc4f499fa23f963ec1d.jpg

C1As4ixUQAA3uoD.jpg&key=9df9c1c9dd2420d2

cr at pictures

and Sunghoon won Best New Actor too :) Too bad they didn't win the couple awards, the competitor is too strong.. 

Shin Hyesun also nominated as supporting actress and best new actress, but sadly she didn't win..

*I'm updating the posts about the award in Five Children main thread, you can check in that thread too :) *

super sad that YeonSang did not win the Best Couple awards. totally unexpected! i have to say im very disappointed with the stupid KBS. the results were totally unexpected too for me at least. i had predicted there will be likely five winners SongSong, JinGooJiwon, BogumYoojung, KimYouBinSuzy and YeonSang, and it turned out that KBS chose to let those current ongoing drama couples win instead. if Five Enough is currently show now instead of that Laurel Tailor drama, I bet the results will be VERY different! Korean entertainment industry has these tendencies, to award actors/actresses for popularity and whom can bring them ratings and reputation; to award senior and established actors/actresses, and to award actors/actressess in order to boost viewership, ratings and attention of their ongoing dramas such as Geumbi and Laurel Tree Tailor. I cannot deny these actors/actresses act and did well too, but I dont see why YeonSang couple could even lose out to Geumbi-Dad couple or the Laurel couples. it is definitely a case of who the tv station want to gives the award to. Poor YeonSang couple, they lost to a cunning and dark tv station who promote them heavily during their drama (arranging interviews and shipping them so hard) and chuck them aside once their drama is over.

Im even totally appalled as to why Lee Seyoung won the New Female award, nothing against her, but im not convinced why HyeSun can lost the award to her, I expected Kim Jiwon because of the DOTS popularity but at least i think she is a more worthy winner than Lee Seyoung who i believe she won because her drama is ongoing. For eg. if Five Enough is currently showing instead of Laurel Tailor, I bet HyeSun will win. so can i say it is a series of unfortunate timing and other "deciding" factors, and why does it only happen to HyeSun and not to her other FE co-stars, i can say it is only because she is not as senior and established as Ahn Jae Wook, So Yujin and Sung Hoon. and if she is not as established she needs the right TIMING so as to win, which doesnt happen because FE is long over, and KBS dont even need to bother about the ratings anymore (which is so ironical, cause during FE YeonSang played a major part in increasing the drama ratings and even earned an extension). Poor HyeSun, no wonder she left after the Best Couples awards was announced. How horrible and unsporting of KBS, that Hye Sun left without a single award. 

Im really just so sad that they lost the Best Couple award, but i must say im super happy to see them walk on the red carpet together when I saw their red carpet photos trending on IG, it really made my day. no matter what im just happy to see them together again.

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

@meechuttso awkward? what did they say actually? they look just fine to me though haha, well but i dont understand korean. during the show, i think they were talking with each other too, like what normal co-stars and friends do, or did they say anything during the red carpet?

16 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@meechuttso awkward? what did they say actually? they look just fine to me though haha, well but i dont understand korean. during the show, i think they were talking with each other too, like what normal co-stars and friends do, or did they say anything during the red carpet?

You couldn't really make out what they were saying from the background noise. What was awkward was how they avoided contact, and the MC had to ask them to make some kind of contact at least, at which point she held his arm. That's pretty awkward way to end the epic first 8 months of this year. But I don't want to go out on a sour note.

tumblr_oj2h8hQMaX1valxs7o1_400.gif

Let that stand as my last contribution to this thread. Again, thanks especially to @kdramamich (whose avatar still sums up this thread best , that first kiss on the cheek - timeless), and everyone else - THANKS for the MEMORIES.  HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE!!

Guest airgelaal

I was 99% sure, that they will win, but...  It's really sad, that KBS decided not to award such a fresh couple. It's always predictable, when leads win, but when supporting actors got such a great support from audience it's mean, that they really had something. I wish all the dramas have such a great second lines, but it's important to support them. But...

Anyway, we will always have our couple in our hearts.

Awww, Its kinda sad that YeonSang couple didn't win with the rest of them cos they were really great. I was solely invested in Five Children because of them. I loved HyeSun especially and it would have been nice to see her win something; however, I just have to say, just cos she didn't win, it doesn't take away the fact that everyone that won tonight is deserving of it and that includes Lee Se Young. I believe she is a very talented young actress and has a wonderful future ahead of her. It hurt a bit to see the slightly harsh comment toward her here as I love both her and HyeSun too. ah well 

4 hours ago, aladidah said:

Awww, Its kinda sad that YeonSang couple didn't win with the rest of them cos they were really great. I was solely invested in Five Children because of them. I loved HyeSun especially and it would have been nice to see her win something; however, I just have to say, just cos she didn't win, it doesn't take away the fact that everyone that won tonight is deserving of it and that includes Lee Se Young. I believe she is a very talented young actress and has a wonderful future ahead of her. It hurt a bit to see the slightly harsh comment toward her here as I love both her and HyeSun too. ah well 

I agree with Ni Wen and airgelaal. LEE SE YOUNG who? Dont know him

DISAPPOINTED that the Yeon-Sang couple didn't win, and SO DISAPPOINTED that SHS didn't even win a single award! :( SHS truly deserved to win, and so does the great/natural partnership of SHS-SH.

Though I do like & watch the station's current shows, it's unfair that marketing tactics to promote their current shows obviously influenced their choice of winners; and a case of politics with SHS, since she moved to a different station after FE. :(

But in spite of all these, it doesn't diminish the enjoyment we had (it's what we have in common in this forum). It was good while it lasted, and the memories will always be there. That's just how it is with our favorite fictional stories, movies, shows: these are for our enjoyment or better, enlightenment. But hopefully the lessons learned from these will help us in real life or better, inspire us and draw us closer to God. Happy Blessed New Year! And may the LORD bless you all, chingu! :D

11 hours ago, aladidah said:

I have already said i have nothing against Lee Seyoung, and i apologise if it did hurt you and your favourite actress, BUT everyone of us here in THIS YeonSang Couple thread LOVE HyeSun a lot and we really felt upset and unfair for HyeSun. I still stand by my view that HyeSun definitely deserves this New Actress award more. Im sorry but Im a HyeSun fan and fans can be irrational when it comes to standing up for the person we support. 

Archived