YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

image.jpg8_zpsfagjiny0.jpg

Profile:

Sung Hoon 

Birthdate: February 14, 1983 (Aquarius)

Born: South Korea

Education: Yong In University - Social & Physical Education

Height: 6" 

Occuptaion: Actor (2011-present)

Shin Hye Sun

Birthdate: August 31, 1989 (Virgo)

Born: South Korea 

Height: 5"8'

Photo cr: KBS

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.jpg1_zpsic5f08yr.jpg

Shippers of the YeonSang Couple, please feel free to post any pictures, videos, comments, fantasies and thoughts of our cute Sung Hoon and Shin Hye Sun in this thread. Let us all ship them until they become a real couple! Happy sailing!! 

@kdramamich Thank you so much for starting this shippers thread for SH and SHS!!! This couple is literally too much for my fangirl heart to handle and I can't get enough of them together both on and off screen. Haha ^_^ I was giddy for hours after I watched the subbed version of their appearance on Happy Together...all of my feels were activated! They might not be dating (yet), but the mutual interest was oozing out of their pores and they both made some unexpectedly bold statements expressing their admiration for one another. :wub: Dramawise the YT-SM couple has a bit of a bumpy road ahead, especially in terms of dealing with SM's Mom, but I think that their sincere feelings for one another will create a bond that will not easily be broken by outside influences. Week after week we are seeing YT and SM bring out the best in one another and I imagine that overcoming obstacles will only create a more solid couple for us to keep on shipping <3 <3 <3 

3 minutes ago, jaybs said:

@kdramamich Thank you so much for starting this shippers thread for SH and SHS!!! This couple is literally too much for my fangirl heart to handle and I can't get enough of them together both on and off screen. Haha ^_^ I was giddy for hours after I watched the subbed version of their appearance on Happy Together...all of my feels were activated! They might not be dating (yet), but the mutual interest was oozing out of their pores and they both made some unexpectedly bold statements expressing their admiration for one another. :wub: Dramawise the YT-SM couple has a bit of a bumpy road ahead, especially in terms of dealing with SM's Mom, but I think that their sincere feelings for one another will create a bond that will not easily be broken by outside influences. Week after week we are seeing YT and SM bring out the best in one another and I imagine that overcoming obstacles will only create a more solid couple for us to keep on shipping <3 <3 <3 

Welcome to the thread! We are all excited from their appearance at happy together 3! Can't wait until a few hours later to see them again in the drama! YT-SM & SH&SHS, fighting!

Thanks @kdramamich ^_^ I am ashamed to admit that I have actually been loosing sleep on Friday nights recently in anticipation of what adorable YT-SM shenanigans we may encounter in Five Enough on Saturdays and Sundays. When the female host of Happy Together was talking about how her kissing scene with her male co-star did not have the same feels as YT-SM's kissing scenes, she said something along the lines of"chemistry in real life is what makes an on screen couple convincing" (very paraphrased. LOL). Anyways, I think she is definitely on to something with these two; SH and SHS are selling their on screen romance very effectively...there must be a reason that so many people are taking note ;) YT-SM & SH-SHS fighting indeed!!!

everyone happy with the YT's imagination scenes? I laughed out loud! I wonder how SH feels when he was shooting them! Ooo... Did he get weak on his spine when SHS rub his hands with hand lotions? Heart fluttered when she moves in so close to his lips? I bet the writer is a shipper too! She is creating all these intimate scenes for them. Actually, my favorite moment of the couple today is SM kissed YT's finger with the ring on. Sometimes, I wonder whether some of the reactions of SM are ad-libs from him. 

Omo,Omo...Yeon Tae's dream sequence was a true gift from the drama Gods:wub:!!! I Will have to keep watching it over and over again to get me through the angsty scenarios that are likely to come our way in the next episode or two. The dream scenes were so insanely well acted by SHS and SH...props to them both! I have a sneaking suspicion that it became so memorable because we were actually getting a peak at SHS's real imagination and SM's (reel)responses were actually a reflection of Sung Hoon's real reactions. Hearts were fluttering all over the place ;) He looked so into it! I legit almost lost it after the lotion scenario, then they went and raised the bar even further with the "charisma Yeon Do" moment. KYAAAA! YT/SM and SHS/SH are too freaking much and I now live for these moments every weekend. With that said, the writers better not drag out their suffering now that YT found out the truth about TM and SM being brothers. Praying for a speedy resolution and more magical moments that will be etched in our fangirl and fanguy hearts forever <3 <3 <3 YeonSang couple Himnae!!!

@jaybs You know what? I find the hand lotion imagination even naughtier then the charismatic YD! SM has to sip the iced coffee to cool himself down! He is all weak and cringing his body! Lol! So bad so naughty, writer-nim! After HT3, I wonder whether these two will think about what they did or said after they get home? SHS claimed that she never think about it after she gets home but just like one of the guests said he don't think SHS is telling the truth. 

:phew:

@kdramamichYT/SM's scenes are by far some of the steamiest and most suggestive I have ever seen crop up in a family drama; these writer-nims are pros! Honestly, you could be right about the hand lotion scene being naughtier. SM/SH was having a "Jesus take the wheel" moment. LOL! I was dying when Yeon Tae PROMPTLY packed the lotion in her handbag directly after snapping out of day dream mode. Bwahaha! Hopefully Yeon Tae won't waste too much time being mad next episode, when instead she could be trying out these dating scenarios for real with SM ;) haha! In the charismaic Yeon Do scene I loved the little details of the role reversal like SM dropping his pen, batting his eyelashes at YT and stuttering as she embarked upon his space. It would be cool if that take was actually SH seeing SHS dressed all shmexy for the first time. Perhaps he has never seen that side of his acting partner in real life either (she appears to be into the cutesy tomboy type attire); maybe the shock being expressed on screen was in tune with his real self saying "damn she fine". On HT3 SH was saying that actors have to develop some feelings for one another in order to bring forth realistic dramatizations. SHS mentioned it being impossible to not get close after working together so "intimately" over the past six months and sharing a great deal of on screen skinship. How can they not be swept up in the giddiness after the director yells cut? The writers, director, netizens and industry insiders (HT3 cast for example) all seem to be shipping this couple...I for one will not be satisfied until the ship sails onto the high seas Haha. 

Hi shippers! I know we are having a bit of a hard time today because YT breaks up with SM. However, I think our ship is sailing quite smoothly in real life! After HT3, sung hoon had an interview with OBS Entertainment Report. He mentioned about SHS. With the help of @babyybluebear, below is the translation of the interview: 

On July 2, 2016 at 2:04 PM, kdramamich said:

I: Actor Sunghoon who has raised alarm for fluttering hearts (?)
SH: Our drama will soon be regarded as a national drama
I: With a manly pose and aggressive look (?), but once you take a closer look, he's actually a tamed boy-in-love?
I: A sweet date with Sunghoon
SH: The interview with actor Sunghoon will start now
I: With increasing ratings, with a character in the popular drama, Sunghoon who is definitely grabbing women's hearts
SH: *laughs* No, to be honest, instead of me being popular, the drama is the one which is popular. I think I'm gaining benefits from there (?).
I: From the first moment when he received the scenario, he said he was attracted by the unique character
SH: Firstly, when I first saw my character, I was thinking 'if I just added a bit more colour into the character, he'd become a very interesting character'.
I: Is it because of this character? Women of different ages are currently in love with Sunghoon
SH: It's almost...from mothers to grandmothers, and also the young ones, like those in their teens
SH: Instead of saying most are what age, it's more like there are all from each age equally
I: The man who caught many hearts, his special charm is his honesty?
SH: I'm always just- if I get a job, I'll work hard on it, and put in effort. And...honesty? I don't see a need in making an image and being ingenuine and it doesn't fit my personality anyway. So I think they like me for my honesty.
I: Honesty is one thing, but what you can't take away from when you mention Sunghoon is his partner, Shin Hyesun who he showed great chemistry with
SH: For the audience watching, there are parts that we are acting, but when we're put in the scenes together, we try our best to like each other sincerely. And so I think that the audience are looking towards those times favourably.
I: Even if their chemistry is good but it's /way/ too good, seems to be because Sunghoon shows a different affection for his partner, Hyesun
SH: Firstly, at the most basic level, she acts well. Her personality is always- she is a good person? She's casual, not picky and doesn't act pretty, just casual and if you see her actions as a whole, she's similar to Yeontae in many ways, it's cute. 
I: If It's to this extent already, shall we call them having a 'some'? It seems only a matter of time to catch Hyesun's heart, right?
SH: I think I can't do that...but instead, if she likes me or I hear something like that, I'm the kind that would then properly woo her, but otherwise I'm not the kind to approach first

I: He looks like a charismatic manly man, but unexpectedly cannot make the first move is Sunghoon with an unexpected charm. This is not all, even his hobby has a distance from a manly man image
SH: Firstly...lying down and staring at the ceiling? And it's not an interest but of what I really dislike to do, that I had to do because of the character, exercise. But other than those, there's not much else. Sometimes I game because I like to, but recently, there's not much time to game either.
I: Sunghoon's acting career is on fire. Going past the living room, you will soon be able to meet Sunghoon in the theatres
SH: I think it will be out near the start of next year, and you'll be able to see a new and different me. I hope for people not to anticipate though, because if you anticipate it then you'd be like what's with the gap. If you didn't anticipate anything and watched it, you'd think 'oh, it's more interesting than I thought'. I hope people can see it that way.
I: If you want looks, he has it. If you want chemistry, he has it. Once you fall for him, there's no exit. The one with a magical charm, Sunghoon. We'll be supporting his future activities too

I bolded the part where he talked about SHS, I find it very interesting. He always compliment SHS as cute, praising her all the time and how he has sincerely likes her in the drama and out. He said he will not make the first approach but will not fail to woo her if she drops hints to him that she likes him as well. SHS, do you get that? Send SH some signals if you like him as well after the drama ended. He is ready for you!! 

Thank you @kdramamich! All of us YT/SM shippers definitely need a spirit booster today and that interview did the trick ^_^ I mean in all seriousness as much as I want them to be happy on screen I am most interested in the off screen ship sailing <3 During HT3 ( at 14:18) SHS said something along the lines of "I feel disappointed that he (SH) is not interested in me". In the interview that you just posted SH said that he could see himself pursuing SHS, if he caught wind of her being interested in him...THIS IS LOOKING VERY PROMISING:wub:

Knowing what was coming our way, it took me a while to muster up the courage to watch todays episode. My heart was breaking for YT&SM:bawling: YT is naturally timid and reserved with her emotions; she only recently started coming out of her shell thanks to SM! Finding out the truth about TM and SM's connection shook her foundation and resurrected all of her insecurities by making her feel exposed and vulnerable in the most embarrassing possible way! My personality is very opposite of YT's, I am outgoing and bold almost always, but even I would have felt humiliated if I were in her shoes. Poor thing! Meanwhile all of Sang Min's worst fears came into being and it was heart wrenching to watch him suffer because of circumstances that were so beyond his control. He probably should have come clean to YT as soon as he found out that TM was her crush, but the guy adores her so much and he just wanted to extend their period of happiness, before the inevitable angst kicked in. His sincere and unabashed love for YT makes me feel for him so strongly, despite some missteps he made in handling the situation. TM is making me all kinds of angry right now. UGH:angry: He needs to step up his friendship and sibling game and try to help both parties make a mends! 

Here is my positive take away from today's SM/YT moments: This is the first time I have ever watched a break up scene in a drama and actually felt somewhat content/settled (struggling to find the exact words I want )...here is why...the intimacy and connectedness that I felt between YT/SM came off so genuine and made me feel assured somehow that everything would be okay (perhaps this is SH/SHS's genuine affection for one another shinning through or maybe I am just delusional? Haha)

If this couple is so popular among netizens that they are getting more and more airtime in the show and were even featured on HT3, the writers would be making a terrible mistake if they did not bring this couple back together, right? Don't mess with our hearts writer-nims! Fangirls and fanguys will never trust your future projects again if you drop the ball on this one! YEONSANG couple fighting!

Lastly, I would like to say that I agree with people on this thread who are hoping to see Yeon Tae wooing/pursuing Sang Min as she realizes how much he means to her and how truly she loves him. I mean this guy has been so insanely accommodating, respectful and loving towards her. He is showing her the most pure form of love and now it's her turn to shower him with affection: God knows he needs it <3 Yeon Tae, let your imagination guide you (any of yesterday's dream sequences would be welcome in reality ;) ) and go fight for your man!!!  

Ohohohho there's a shipper thread!

two main things I want to say:

- in HT3, the things they say in a small voice is super major, I hope KBSworld subs it for you guys ;)

- the crying scene in ep 40, Hyeseon's a super good actress (or maybe she felt something hohoho) because I know acting in these dramas are usually done with a few takes. Every angle is one take so just look at the amount of angles and her crying so realistically in every take makes me feel so real T^T 

15 minutes ago, babyybluebear said:

Ohohohho there's a shipper thread!

two main things I want to say:

- in HT3, the things they say in a small voice is super major, I hope KBSworld subs it for you guys ;)

- the crying scene in ep 40, Hyeseon's a super good actress (or maybe she felt something hohoho) because I know acting in these dramas are usually done with a few takes. Every angle is one take so just look at the amount of angles and her crying so realistically in every take makes me feel so real T^T 

I know Viki do not have sub ready for HT3 yet but On Demand Korea (website or app) have English sub ready. @babyybluebear, I know what you meant when they said in small voice. You know what? One of my favorite moments of the show is that when The host asked her about the comment she made in a previous interview saying she thinks SH is self absorbed like SM in the drama, SH is really concerned about that and asked her gently "aigoo.. You really think I am like that?" Omo.. His voice is so gentle and he looks so concerned and a bit sad about her previous comment. I just love it! I totally agree that they are not a couple as of now but I can see that it won't take them long to be one after the drama ended! 

@kdramamich thank you, thank you, thank you for creating this thread! now i can spazz about our YeonSang couple all i want! :w00t:

- i havent watched ep 39 and 40 with subs yet, but i did get to watch it raw, and yesterdays episode just about broke my heart into a thousand tiny little pieces! i hate to see them both heartbroken like that. :tears:

Archived