YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, browngirl said:

aww, our HyeSun just posted another photo on IG of her scripts for ep 53-54. it was quite a long post, mostly about her sadness to say goodbye to the drama and YT  for almost 7 months, and the love that she received. she also talked about her upcoming projects. aww, now i feel really sad. :tears:

Hello, this is Shin HyeSun. For 7 months I lived as YeonTae. Through this drama called "Five Children", I have received the kind of love that I dared not have even imagined. To bid farewell now, rather than a sense of freedom, feelings of heartache(아쉬움- 'longing for something missed') and sadness comes first, but to the extent that YeonTae has become happy I would like to smile and let her go. Through 7 months of so many people's rooting and encouragement, this truly unworthy newbie actress seems to have matured leaps and bounds ('grown a hand taller'). When I look back these were times that feel like a dream. Together along with teachers and seniors, and colleague actors, I got to learn the joy of acting; and working alongside a top-notch staff worthy of director Kim JungGyu, writer Jung Hana, I got to know the happiness of the shooting scene. As I continue on in my acting, I shall always live while recalling this present mindset. And to my fans. For YeonTae and for caring for and loving this actress Shin HyeSun I thank you most truely. In the upcoming "One Day"(movie) and "Legend of the Blue Sea"(drama), I shall do my utmost to repay with yet different (facets of my) acting. Finally, please be sure to watch tonight's last episode of "Five Children". I shall endeavor to be an actress who will always keep the faith. Everyone I love you.

:heart::cry: (pardon my double posting this to her page also)

8 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Hello, this is Shin HyeSun. For 7 months I lived as YeonTae. Through this drama called "Five Children", I have received the kind of love that I dared not have even imagined. To bid farewell now, rather than a sense of freedom, feelings of heartache(아쉬움- 'longing for something missed') and sadness comes first, but to the extent that YeonTae has become happy I would like to smile and let her go. Through 7 months of so many people's rooting and encouragement, this truly unworthy newbie actress seems to have matured leaps and bounds ('grown a hand taller'). When I look back these were times that feel like a dream. Together along with teachers and seniors, and colleague actors, I got to learn the joy of acting; and working alongside a top-notch staff worthy of director Kim JungGyu, writer Jung Hana, I got to know the happiness of the shooting scene. As I continue on in my acting, I shall always live while recalling this present mindset. And to my fans. For YeonTae and for caring for and loving this actress Shin HyeSun I thank you most truely. In the upcoming "One Day"(movie) and "Legend of the Blue Sea"(drama), I shall do my utmost to repay with yet different (facets of my) acting. Finally, please be sure to watch tonight's last episode of "Five Children". I shall endeavor to be an actress who will always keep the faith. Everyone I love you.

thanks for the translation! this actually made me tear up a bit. :tears:

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

:heart::cry: (pardon my double posting this to her page also)

sad that the drama is ending but i hope with shs missing it, will eventually give her the push to pursue sunghoon hahaha to start the ball rolling so to speak. isn't it that sunghoon who seems to be interested with hyesun, wants it that the girl first give a hint before he pounces back? pardon my wishful thinking eh, it's just that i'm having my sepanx syndrome. and this pair just etched deep into my shipping heart. Ottoke?

3 hours ago, gb4dooley said:

sad that the drama is ending but i hope with shs missing it, will eventually give her the push to pursue sunghoon hahaha to start the ball rolling so to speak. isn't it that sunghoon who seems to be interested with hyesun, wants it that the girl first give a hint before he pounces back? pardon my wishful thinking eh, it's just that i'm having my sepanx syndrome. and this pair just etched deep into my shipping heart. Ottoke?

I think SHS already speak up her part. Miss yeontae miss sang min = sung hoon?After I watched yesterday epi the scene between yeon tae and sang min in the bedroom . The serious voice of sang min when he said his part about you becoming my wife......... bla bla it  feels like sung hoon said it not sang min.  And the kiss feels so sincere as it the last kiss (I hope not) and Sang min face in the last 3 epi is not cheerful as always . And it feels like Sung Hoon.. not Sang Min.  The pic of Sung Hoon at the wrap party also looking quiet tired ( sad?)  Really rooting for this couple.  And hopefully today epi will be the memorable epi ever.   Sung Hoon please chase your 'yeondoo''  I think her already gives ur the hint (although he doesnt mention your name) if it's true that she the kind of woman you like pls have  the gut to ask her out /date her.  Arghh this sad feeling really make my tears out . I wish both of them really success in their career and wish them to become a couple again in another drama..

Sorry for my bad english again.  It become worst I think.  Hopefully you all understand.   I really love this shipping group.  Really make my day and I'm very happy to see the post and the shipping pic that been sent in the group. Muah muah muah.  Really love u guys 

It's so sad that SM-YT is not the main couple in this drama. They are only side characters so we didn't get as much scenes with them as we like. Their wedding didn't even have a kiss and no honeymoon! It would have been good if we also see them as husband and wife in their own little love nest. :(

I really hope that we see them again soon in another drama as leads this time. :wub:

1 minute ago, wynema said:

It's so sad that SM-YT is not the main couple in this drama. They are only side characters so we didn't get as much scenes with them as we like. Their wedding didn't even have a kiss! I really hope that we see them again soon in another drama as leads this time. :wub:

crossing my fingers for this one!!!

and guys, remember we still have the year end awards, so let's cheer them on for best couple!:wub:

oh it is the last episode...i watched the live streaming. I agree with some of u said, it feels like they rush everything in this extension eps. Usually when a couple get married, they will give a short flashback on how the couple met each other and fell in love. But nothing tonight, not even one kiss between the bride and groom..so yes, i'm bit dissapointed. I really hope SH and SHS will unite again..

ahh, now the BTS pics of both SH and SHS are getting out. i think they were most probably advised not to release anything until after the episode airs. YT looks so beautiful, and while a lot has been saying that she looked so nervous and that she could have smiled more, i call it SHS being true to form when playing her YT character, always just a tad bit nervous and unsure about herself, except maybe her love for her SM! :wub:

*anyways, i'm off for awhile to make another video, this time including the wedding scene! :)

Guest airgelaal
2 hours ago, browngirl said:

YT looks so beautiful, and while a lot has been saying that she looked so nervous and that she could have smiled more, i call it SHS being true to form when playing her YT character, always just a tad bit nervous and unsure about herself, except maybe her love for her SM! :wub:

I also think, that it was sooo YT style to feel nervous and sad. I think, that it's very sad (in a good meaning) part for a girl, when her father give her hand to a husband. So I really like that part.

2 hours ago, browngirl said:

ahh, now the BTS pics of both SH and SHS are getting out. i think they were most probably advised not to release anything until after the episode airs. YT looks so beautiful, and while a lot has been saying that she looked so nervous and that she could have smiled more, i call it SHS being true to form when playing her YT character, always just a tad bit nervous and unsure about herself, except maybe her love for her SM! :wub:

*anyways, i'm off for awhile to make another video, this time including the wedding scene! :)

Pls pls  kbs aired bts videos.. looking forward to that especially the kissing scene . Omo omo omo

Ps : does sung hoon facebook is really him.  I think so.  I forgot to ask  u guys about the poem that been post ( a while ago) what its all about? 

16 minutes ago, ayong arshat said:

Pls pls  kbs aired bts videos.. looking forward to that especially the kissing scene . Omo omo omo

Ps : does sung hoon facebook is really him.  I think so.  I forgot to ask  u guys about the poem that been post ( a while ago) what its all about? 

Hi Sunghoon has an official Instagram but I don't think he has a public Facebook page although there are a lot of fan created Facebook pages dedicated to him. Do you recall the Facebook account ur referring to with the poem?

27 minutes ago, fashiondream said:

Hi Sunghoon has an official Instagram but I don't think he has a public Facebook page although there are a lot of fan created Facebook pages dedicated to him. Do you recall the Facebook account ur referring to with the poem?

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr

I think it's really his.. 

I have posted my last recap for 5Kids in the main thread.. I'll share about SM-YT scenes

Spoiler

In Ganghwa Island, SM-YT and HT-SY were having breakfast together. SM-YT had to fight their sleepiness and Hotae looked at them with suspicious stare.

Hotae: Last night at 2 a.m. when I was asleep, I woke up for a moment. But, you (Sangmin) weren’t there.

Sangmin: Probably at that time I was in the toilet (Yeontae nodded her agreement. Hotae couldn’t accept his reasoning tough)

Sunyoung: It’s weird. I too, around 4 a.m. I opened my eyes for a while and Agassi (Yeontae) wasn’t there. Where did you go?

Yeontae: Ah. After I went to the toilet, I couldn’t sleep so I walked around the neighborhood

Hotae: What would you see at dawn? Does it make sense?

Sunyoung: No, it doesn’t

Sangmin: In here, the air is so fresh. You probably wanted to enjoy it while you were walking

Yeontae: Ah, ah. That’s right. It’s really fresh

Sangmin: You shouldn’t do that, it’s dangerous (Yeontae was still nervous that she kept poking at her bread)

Sunyoung: So to sum it up, from 2 a.m. till 4 a.m. both of you separately weren’t at your room

Hotae: They probably left earlier and returned later (Hotae predicted that they have gone more than 2 hours) (Sunyoung nodded. Sangmin was awkward and couldn’t meet their eyes while Yeontae kept poking at her bread)

Sangmin: Shall I bring more bread? I think there’re also fruits

Yeontae: Let’s go together. Together with me

Hotae: Yeah, do that

Yeontae: What should we do? It looks like they found out about us

Sangmin: No, they’re just guessing it. But Yeondoo, you didn’t get enough sleep, why are you still pretty as ever?

Sangmin was practicing at the golf range and Yeontae was secretly watching behind him. She pretended to be a fan and asked for his signature. Sangmin was at first annoyed but surprised to find her there. She came with the help from Do manager. They had an appointment for dinner but Yeontae said she really missed him so she came there. Sangmin started to help her practice with golf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NkSbBQFh34

Yeontae was in the waiting room and Sangmin came to see her.

Sangmin: Don’t smile! You can’t smile yet, Yeondoo-ya. My heart is still beating so fast and I have to calm it down

Yeontae: You start to exaggerate it again

Sangmin: I’m not! Ouh (he couldn’t look at her) Today, you are really pretty. Very beautiful. I thought you are a goddess

Yeontae: Oh Jinjoo-ya!

Jinjoo: Whoa, Yeontae-ya, you are so beautiful (Sangmin tried to hide his face) Don’t you think so Taemin? (Taemin gave his thumbs up)

Yeontae: Ah Jinjoo, it must be your first time to meet with Sangmin

Taemin: Huh? Hyung was in here? Ahh, you were here?

Sangmin: Uh huh

Taemin: It’s true. Today is their first meeting

Sangmin: Ah, yes. Nice to meet you

Jinjoo: Yes, nice to meet you too

*telepathy conversation*

Jinjoo: The woman whom you loved and the woman whom you were planning to make jealous with me was Yeontae?

Sangmin: Don’t act like we know each other. It’s our first meeting!

Jinjoo: It must be nice that you are able to marry the woman whom you love and seduce

Sangmin: Hey! I’m your future brother-in-law

Jinjoo: I know. Let’s get along with each other, brother-in-law

*telepathy conversation end*

Yeontae: Why? What’s wrong with both of you?

Sangmin: Huh? Nothing

Taemin: Should we take a picture together?

Sangmin: Okay, shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myee1xeMvBY

Do manager was the MC and presented Yeontae and Dad. The guests were clapping along. (no need for recap I think, just enjoy the view)

After the wedding, Lee’s family sent off Sangmin and Yeontae

Misook: Be careful on your way

Sangmin: Don’t worry, mother, father. I will treat Yeontae like a princess and bring her home safely

Hotae: Bro-in-law! There’s something that you have to remember

Sangmin: What is that?

Sangtae: The fact that Yeontae has 2 big brothers

Sangmin: Ah

Hotae: It’s not one but two! So whatever will happen to our Yeontae, it means that you will get a payback in double. Do you understand what I mean?

Sangmin: Yes, of course I understand (the way he answer is like a soldier)

Dad: Stop it and let them go. They’re going to be late

Sunyoung: That’s right. Agassi, off you go

Sangmin: We’ll be back soon

Sangtae got promoted as the chief director and had his own office room. Mijung visited there to talk about Sangmin’s renewal contract. She was afraid that Sangmin wouldn’t renew with them or he would ask many requirements. Sangtae called Sangmin and when Sangmin picked up, he called him as brother-in-law. He asked if he had discussed his contract with Yeontae which made Mijung laughed. Sangmin was confused. Sangtae kept telling him it’s important to not keep secret between couple. Sangmin asked if he called because it was related with his contract with his company. Later on, Yeontae persuaded and kept telling him it’s good for him to stay at Sangtae’s office. Sangmin finally relented and agreed to renew his contract with ST-MJ’s company. Yeontae hugged him and Sangmin playfully picked her up and dragged her to accompany him to sign the contract :D 

2 hours ago, OliviaMT said:

Already having withdrawals....they are literally the best couple I have seen in awhile...

I personally love the part at 21:09 in this video...  It was so natural....:wub:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4plzf5_아이가-다섯-e54-160821-2_tv

Yes! I agree. By the way, when SM want to ask YT about the contract, did he called her yeobo ya (honey), before he called her Yeon Doo ya?

Or is it just me being delusional? :P

Archived