YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh i'm rewatching the bed scene for the thousandth time.
i'm less indignant about that absent kiss scene now HAHA

don't you think it's a thousand times more intimate than a kiss?!?!
when the actors kiss they pull away after that and then move on, but THEY HAD TO STAY IN THAT POSITION ALL CUDDLED UP omg my cheeks hurt

Now I know why SH was urging his followers to stay tuned to tonight's episode.

I personally feel that the "bed" scene is one of the sweetest acts I've seen thus far. I agree with @babyybluebear that this is indeed more intimate than a kiss.

Gawd... It is both fingers and toes curling sensation ever! The way they were interlocking fingers, clasping their hands towards their chest, inching closer and closer till their faces touch. And I would not be surprised if SH's lips touch SHS' forehead. That sort of feeling is magical :wub:

Awww... These two babies! KBS, just give them The Best Couple Award... They truly deserve it :D

Yes @babyybluebear i couldn't agree more with u.i bet all the shippers feel the same. I didn't count how many times i watch that scene.lol.i also think the, errrr the sleeping together scene actually is much more intimate than a reconcilition kiss. Really, my heart beats fast, i'm blushing like a school girl, and could not stop smiling..but i want sangmin-ssi to know that it was not a dream..we cant always get enough with these two haha. i really am excited with tonight's episode. 

Besides the bed scene, I also like SM interlocking fingers with YT in the car while he is replaying the voice message. Writer-nim, please continue to shoot us all those giddy moments of our OTP. I can watch them all day long!! :wub:

I really miss the bubbly SM! I am glad that he is back!

i think it's safe to say that we're all freaking happy right now. it's awesome, this episode! :wub:

i think it was @babyybluebear who mentioned in the other thread that the hugging/bed scene has more than 40k views on naver? that's just naver, how about other means of viewing videos? i know i have my IG, YT and my downloaded episode all playing the same freaking scene over and over! i can't stop smiling like a lunatic! :P there's just something much more intimate in that hug than a kissing scene could probably ever give us, it was just so natural, the way they just gravitated towards the other in sleep. :wub: 

now, i know i said this is more intimate, but writer-nim, you can give us kissing scenes all you want! we won't say no to that! :D:wub:

2 minutes ago, browngirl said:

i think it's safe to say that we're all freaking happy right now. it's awesome, this episode! :wub:

i think it was @babyybluebear who mentioned in the other thread that the hugging/bed scene has more than 40k views on naver? that's just naver, how about other means of viewing videos? i know i have my IG, YT and my downloaded episode all playing the same freaking scene over and over! i can't stop smiling like a lunatic! :P there's just something much more intimate in that hug than a kissing scene could probably ever give us, it was just so natural, the way they just gravitated towards the other in sleep. :wub: 

now, i know i said this is more intimate, but writer-nim, you can give us kissing scenes all you want! we won't say no to that! :D:wub:

the bed scene is 164k views now HAHAHAHAHAHA

i know right, one really ~passionate~ one that Sangmin promised with the 'let's date ~passionately~' heheheheh.
needa add some evidence to that best kisser award he got from Hyeseon :3

1 minute ago, babyybluebear said:

the bed scene is 164k views now HAHAHAHAHAHA

i know right, one really ~passionate~ one that Sangmin promised with the 'let's date ~passionately~' heheheheh.
needa add some evidence to that best kisser award he got from Hyeseon :3

hahahaha! that's a lot of YeonSang shippers in Korea! and i almost forgot that he said those words in the car. yep, SH, now you have all of us waiting to see how you two can date, passionately! ;)

Yes @browngirl like u said we r all freaking happy. It's 12 o'clock here, i need to sleep. tomorrow is monday! I need to go to work! but i keep on repeating watching all those sweet scenes. And sadly my views did not count in Naver. :sweatingbullets: i keep on repeating, ehem ehem especially the bed scenes, i love it, no verbal communication just their bodies communicate with each other while sleeping. I thought the writers did a good job in making our fave couple getting closer. They should be! Really i need to stop watching for now and wait for the eng sub tomorrow. Good night for now. Sweet dreams fellow shippers! 

would it be wishful thinking to think that SM gave YT a bit of forehead kiss during that scene? especially towards the end? i mean, they were sooo close that they probably felt each others breathing, right? right? :wub:

@haifa234 yep, same here, i also need to sleep! but how? when i'm feeling this giddy because of our babies?! ugh! :crazy:

tumblr_oagwnvaK4w1qh7injo4_250.gif tumblr_oagwnvaK4w1qh7injo1_250.gif

tumblr_oagwnvaK4w1qh7injo3_250.gif tumblr_oagwnvaK4w1qh7injo5_250.gif

tumblr_oagwnvaK4w1qh7injo6_250.gif tumblr_oagwnvaK4w1qh7injo2_250.gif

THIS IS LIKE MOSTLY ADLIB I SWEAR.
like how can the writers script such small actions that are killing me to the bones i'm dying yeontae is soooo cute and sangmin is so mean teasing her at the end roflroflrofl
aren't they just the cutest pair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im screaming

@browngirl really let's going to call it a night..we will sleep smiling and dreaming of them i guess :sweatingbullets: i finish reading all the posts here and the other page :) @babyybluebear i love the gifs..they both are really so funny..the cutest pair for all these years i've been following k-dramas :wub:

Dont know what happened with my tablet, when i put '@' your names wont come automatically..guess it also needs to sleep..

that super sweet "bed scene" is on my replay mode as well! i agree hands and legs up that this is even more intimate than a kiss scene. did anyone feel that during that moment when they snugged closer to each other before he hugged her, it looks as if they are kissing lol... ooops oops my imagination again! im definitely looking forward to more sweet moments between these two cuties! there are only 10 episodes left, i hope i can get to see our cute couple play golf together! and how i wish the hand cream scene will come true too. awww, getting giddy just thinking of them! i've been watching kdramas for many years, but i must say this is the first time im getting so hooked to a couple, totally in love with them! they are the BEST COUPLE in my eyes, oozing with so much chemistry and love! i agree with @LizaHassan , KBS please just give them the best couple award! ok, off to repeat mode of the favourite scene today, i think i can replay that till the next week before the new episode comes hahaha!

Yay! Happy, giddy, silly, talkative, energetic SangMin is back (missed that a lot) :D

And sweet, cute, adorable, and lovable Yeontae is back too. I haven't felt this way about a K-drama couple ever either - they are magical!

Joining the on the floor bed scene-addicted watchers:PJust loved how gently SM touched her hair and put her head on his arm and how they snuggled up to each other. HT's wife is growing on me too; she was smart and kind to wake up YT before anymore  unnecessary family drama could unfold.

Thank you to everyone who shared pics, vids, translations, articles:heart:

I loved all the scenes of our lovely couple in yesterday's ep. Soo many sweet moments! I especially love these:

- the last part of the bed scene where SM and YT were hugging each other and their faces were almost touching. If only SM's arm was not blocking their faces, we would have seen if SM's lips landed close to YT's lips!

- the breakfast scene where YT was trying to get SM's phone. YT was really cute then, and SM too for teasing her!

- the car scene when SM was closing his eyes while listening to YT's message, and when he clasped her hand. Oh my!

- the school scene when SM was following YT like a puppy, and YT kept on glancing back at him.

They are my happy pill! Hope we get to see YT try on SM her dating tips! hehe YT, fighting! :wub:

Archived