YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

41 minutes ago, kdramamich said:

I am all heart broken seeing SH's tired face at the bookstore.. Bet he will finally catch up some sleep with SHS sleeping by his side. Our dear shippers, the giddy train will take off in just a few hours. So, fasten your seat belt, relax and enjoy the excitement that we have been waiting for a couple of weeks! 

:wub:

Actually what I think they did was lighten the makeup on Sunghoon LOL.

Can't wait for it please let them kiss we've been starved for a while T^T 

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jaybs said:

Annyeong Chingu! After seeing the still shots and preview for tomorrow's episode I have decided to purchase a first class ticket on the giddy train! I am sooooo ready for the onslaught of lovey doveyness that is being promised with the impending reconciliation between YT/SM

i've also decided to purchase another first class ticket on the giddy train and will be sitting on the front seats right along with you! i hope today we'll have all those toe-curling scenes that SH was talking about on one of his interviews. i know i won't mind them, not at all! :wub::w00t:

I will be out this evening to have dinner with friends but I am a bit sad coz I will not be able to watch live! :tears: I hope someone can recap live. Pretty please?

Aigoo, What has YT-SM done to me? I should be happy to spend time with friends, but now I prefer to spend time my PC :w00t:

Found this other short clip of ep 43 from KBS site, strange why it wasn't on the y.t. channel. It shows SM drinking alone and thinking back on all the memories of him with YT.

Anyway, i like the bgm but still couldn't manage to search/find what song is it :bawling:.

Also, the sound effect when YT thought it was SM and when the man turn around was 대박 (daebak) :joy:

[KBS핫클립] 상민을 그리워하는 연태연태와 상민은 헤어졌지만 추억을 떠올리며 서로를 그리워하고 있다 http://smart.kbs.co.kr/hotclip/view.html?pCode=t20150770&sId=meta_shortclip_k1_myk1_ps201612404501000dc0c935e

(*hope you can see it, think it matters if viewing from different devices :sweatingbullets:)

17 hours ago, babyybluebear said:

Haven't watched today's episode properly but this week's Happy Together, CLC's Sorn was talking about skinship between couples in Korea is quite daring in public and they used YeonSang couple screenshots HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You meant this section :rolleyes:??!! I was giggling too when i saw the YeonSang couple shots... Hahahaha...

https://youtu.be/Cj5_ijAVbL4

25 minutes ago, wynema said:

I will be out this evening to have dinner with friends but I am a bit sad coz I will not be able to watch live! :tears: I hope someone can recap live. Pretty please?

Aigoo, What has YT-SM done to me? I should be happy to spend time with friends, but now I prefer to spend time my PC :w00t:

-recap as in recap everything? i used to do that but others can do a much better job than me so i usually just wait for them, but we'll see what we can do with SM-YT scenes. ;)

-you and me are the same, omo! :blink: the only time i get to see my best friends of more than 12 years is during the weekend, and lately i've been loathe to go out to even see them because i want to catch this drama (ergo, SM-YT)  live. my friends both think i'm crazy! :crazy: (i was also supposed to go out with them for dinner today, too, but i passed!)

32 minutes ago, xchocolilac said:

hey so... I've been here for weeks but never joins in. But yeah here I am. So.. where can I watch new episode tonight?

just go to kbs.co.kr and click on the "on air VOD" on the upper left side of the screen, then choose KBS2 TV. :)

-episode starts where we left of yesterday, with HT carrying SM and laying him down the living room floor. 

-YT keeps tossing and turning in bed and just decides to go out and look at SM while he's sleeping. oooooh! somebody won the bet when they said that YT will just end up sleeping next to SM! (this scene is done nicely, with just them moving closer through the night):wub:

-SY was the first to wake up and found the 2 sleeping. she ends up waking YT before anybody else finds out. SY looks giddy and happy for them!

-LOL, HT ends up waking SM and telling him that he was the one to carry SM whle he was drunk! oh deriously, the bromance! i think i'm gonna enjoy this as much as SM and YT being together.:D 

Hi. Here's the recap:

Spoiler

SM piggybacked by HT and finally arrive at Lee's house. YT ask HT what happened with him and they put him in the living room. They prepared a pillow and a blanket for him.

Late at night, YT cannot sleep and got out from her room to see SM. She held his hands while sitting and finally asleep beside him. A few moments later SM woke up and he thought he is dreaming. He hugged her and they go back to sleep in the living room.

In the morning, SY saw them and wake YT up. She is surprised and run into her room. She is embarrassed. Then SM woke up, with HT already in front of him. HT said he is the one who piggybacked him. SM hugged him. Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee got out from their room asking if he was okay.

SY brought a drink from him. SM instantly drink it in one shot and thank her.

-SM eating breakfast with the Lee's. i couldn't get everything they were saying, but it was fun to watch. :lol: SY finally gave SM phone back to him. YT suddenly remembers the voice mails she left and was trying to take back SM handphone.

-that scene from the photos, with SM and YT in the car. LOL at SM playing and repeating YT's voicemail even on speaker! aww, they're back together! :wub:

-SM ends up driving YT to work, and TM sees them together. (they look so cute, with YT looking back every now and then to look at SM who's walking a few steps behind her)

Oh, @browngirl already did the recap. I'll just add what they were saying then :))

SM told YT's mom and dad that he made a mistake, apologize to YT but YT wont reply his text and refuse to pick up her phone. YT's mom said that she can be really stubborn sometimes. It runs in the family. SM in the beginning nod his head, but after seeing YT's face, he said she is not stubborn at all. YT said she actually tried to contact him, but he cannot be reached.

Thanks @nightlurker and @browngirl here making recaps..had fun reading all recaps..lol @browngirl u said it was fun to watch. I feel u, i really regret i took another languange class in uni other than korean. Lol.

19 minutes ago, browngirl said:

-SM eating breakfast with the Lee's. i couldn't get everything they were saying, but it was fun to watch. :lol: SY finally gave SM phone back to him. YT suddenly remembers the voice mails she left and was trying to take back SM handphone.

-that scene from the photos, with SM and YT in the car. LOL at SM playing and repeating YT's voicemail even on speaker! aww, they're back together! :wub:

-SM ends up driving YT to work, and TM sees them together. (they look so cute, with YT looking back every now and then to look at SM who's walking a few steps behind her)

And @Liza Hassan thanks we really need that photos. Lol.

Archived