YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

1. OMG! you gotta love how SM looks at YT when she came down the stairs, it's kinda like looking at the person who completes your world! (well, in this case, they do kinda complete each other, don't you think? :wub:)  and YT is not slacking off herself, either, when she gave that compliment to SM about how cool/handsome he looked before going inside the car! I LOL-ed at SM expression! poor guy wanted to hear more! :D

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Sorry I cannot do much with the live recap as I've been busy recently, but I guess someone have already done better and faster in Five Children board :))

But if anyone care to read the not so live recap for YT-SM related scene in today's episode, here it is:

Spoiler

YT & JJ scene: YT visits JJ in the place she works part time. YT told her about SM, but JJ still doesn't know that the golfer that she met and YT's boyfriend is the same guy. Then YT told her about dinner with SM's parents. They also talk about marriage. How they actually don't want to rush into marriage. YT said she still want to travel to Europe (?) before getting married, and it is to fast for them to get married when there are still many things that they want to do before married. But eventually they also want to get married with the person they are dating right now.

JJ & SM: They met in ST's office. SM told JJ to kept secret about their meeting and ask her to pretend not knowing each other when they meet. After that, MJ told JJ that SM is dating YT and she was shocked.

YT & SM scene: SM picked YT up in front of the staircase. YT brought a bouquet a flower that she made to for SM's mother. SM told him how pretty she is. Before get in the car, YT also praise SM for being handsome/cool.

At the dinner table at SM's house: SM's parents praising YT and told her how SM being a different person before she met YT, and YT told them she is also changed because of SM. SM's mom want them to get married fast. She even told YT if she is worrying about children, just to look how many people in their family, and she will take care of them. YT only answered that she will think about it once again. SM mom asked about YT's parents, and the name of the YT's parents' restaurant, but SM cut her before YT can answer and they continue to eat.

In the restaurant: SM's parents comes in as a guest. They want to know about YT's parent and they came there without SM knowing. And then Mr. and Mrs. Jang came and SM's mom know they are in-laws.

@nightlurker  thanks for your YT-SM related scene. Watching without understanding korean makes me treasure everything u guys koreans are doing in translating the episode for us! 

@alleram95 i managed to stream online but could not really catch up the conversation among them lol. so i really need your recaps. I know it's really hard, and it's time-consuming too. So really thank u in advance for the recaps :wub:

@haifa234 Hey, thank your for enjoying my recaps. I'm not Korean nor fluent speaking or writing in Korean. Most of all, I mostly learned the Korean by myself, from dramas, kpop and variety shows too. I have learned formally for a short time and I still have a lot to learn. I could understand what they're saying but to reply in Korean, I still can't do it properly. 

My skill isn't skillful enough and I might have a lot of mistake. To have many people like and read my recaps really make me happy and I felt my hard work is worth it. Oh and my recaps for episode 46 has been posted :) you can check it in Five Children thread

21 hours ago, browngirl said:

just a tiny little, wee bit off-topic here. can anybody give me a song that would best describe our couple? from the time they met until now? doesn't matter if it's english or korean. any suggestions? ^_^

Ever since I heard this song being played during SM & YT's billiard date, I thought it really matched them quite well.

Quite apt actually... I Don't Like It, I Love It :wub:

Applicable for both SM & YT and... SH & SHS *ehem ehem*

Annyeong Chingu!!! So I got to thinking about other YeonSang moments that I really want to see in the last 8 episodes and here is one scenario I would die for: I want us to be there to see Sang Min have an epic fit of joy when he realizes that YeonTae falling asleep next to him, when he was in a drunken stupor, was not a figment of his imagination! He will LOSE IT when he realizes that he's already "spent the night" with his beloved YeonDo :wub:

Also, YeonTae used tip number one from her dating book today, when she told Sang Min that he looked handsome! Up next, some hand cream and a fitted dress ;) These two have me running a marathon in my imagination. LOL

On July 24, 2016 at 4:54 PM, browngirl said:

just a tiny little, wee bit off-topic here. can anybody give me a song that would best describe our couple? from the time they met until now? doesn't matter if it's english or korean. any suggestions? ^_^

I have a suggestion, it's one of my favorite old/classic songs: "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)" is a 1964 song written by the Motown songwriting team of Holland–Dozier–Holland, and first recorded by American soul singer Marvin Gaye. :D

I chose this song because I'm reminded of YT-SM by the lyrics, and the melody is sweet, light & cute (just like them & their story)! What do you guys think? :)

The version of the song "How Sweet It Is" on this video is sung by James Taylor and appears on his album "Gorilla" (1975). Both James Taylor & Marvin Gaye are among my favorite singers.

Lyrics of "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"

How sweet it is to be loved by you

I needed the shelter of someone's arms, there you were
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs,
There you were
With sweet love and devotion
Deeply touching my emotion
I want to stop (stop) and thank you baby
I want to stop (stop) and thank you baby (Yes, I do)

How sweet it is to be loved by you (Feels so fine)

I close my eyes at night
Wondering where would I be without you in my life
Everything I did was just a bore
Everywhere I went it seems I'd been there before
But you brighten up for me all of my days
A love so sweet in so many ways
I want to stop (stop) and thank you baby
I just want to stop (stop) and thank you baby

How sweet it is to be loved by you (It's just like sugar sometimes)

You were better to me than I was to myself
For me, there's you and there ain't nobody else
I want to stop (stop) so I could thank you baby
I just want to stop (stop) to thank you baby

How sweet it is to be loved by you (Just like jelly baby)
How sweet it is to be loved by you (Just like honey to the bee baby)

cant wait but to watch the raw episode (only SM YT scenes) without subtitles last night. what can i say?just watching their natural chemistry, body language and interactions is enough to make me squeal and smile, and roughly understand what the scene is about, dont even need to understand korean or what they are talking about hahaha! specially love the scene when SM  kept on adding food for YT, he's like so serious choosing which dishes to give her and its just soooooo cute! the part when SM was smiling shyly after Kim's mum said flower class was so SH, reminded of the Happy Together episode! They really make me cannot differentiate from real to reel. And that is how natural they are together.

@Liza Hassan and @Daisy Str thanks for the suggestions! i'll look into it, as well as gathering pics and vids of out beloved couple!:)

i found an IG post from @sh_b612 about a recent magazine interview that SH did, from the time his character SM broke up with YT, and it says "he was depressed enough that it disturbed his daily life". :blink::w00t:

read what it says!!! ahh, SH, we found you two adorable in HT3 because of your awkwardness and shy tendencies! just imagine them in "We Got Married" guys!

8 hours ago, jaybs said:

Annyeong Chingu!!! So I got to thinking about other YeonSang moments that I really want to see in the last 8 episodes and here is one scenario I would die for: I want us to be there to see Sang Min have an epic fit of joy when he realizes that YeonTae falling asleep next to him, when he was in a drunken stupor, was not a figment of his imagination! He will LOSE IT when he realizes that he's already "spent the night" with his beloved YeonDo :wub:

Also, YeonTae used tip number one from her dating book today, when she told Sang Min that he looked handsome! Up next, some hand cream and a fitted dress ;) These two have me running a marathon in my imagination. LOL

i do wonder if the writer will let him realize that he actually wasn't dreaming that night he slept beside his YeonDoo!:wub: hopefully the other parts of YT's imaginations will follow through in the next few episodes! :w00t:

Omaigattt @browngirl... Those are some juicy news we have there! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

It is really ok if they do not appear on WGM! I want them in another romcom on tVN preferably. And maybe, Dispatch can catch them on their secret dates and they have no choice but admit that they are indeed dating :wub::wub::wub:

That would be oh so purrrfect!!

I think Sangmin realized that he and his Yeondoo has spent the night together. If I remembered correctly, he was smiling after Yeontae left him and commented that his arm hurts. What I anticipate is if Sangmin will mention about it to Yeontae at all. :lol:

there's another mv about our YeonSang couple

this channel is quite popular among kpopers, and from the comment, it looks like we will get lots of YeonSang shipper soon to join.. ^_^

while this fan made video, use All for you as their background sound (with the latest scenes too)

talking about songs, here is one of the song that I enjoyed nowadays. If you look at the lyrics translation, it does match with YeonSang situation before they admitted they feelings to each other

Spoiler

lyrics translation cr: popgasa

When the relaxing sunlight comes in
I blankly look out the window
Locked up in past memories, thinking about you
Where are you, what are you doing?

I’m smiling by myself at the good memories
But with heavy memories, I’m afraid I’ll get hurt
So I try to act calm but my heart can’t help but get caught
What’s wrong with me?

What is love
To make my heart this way?
Every day, I shed tears, my nose runs
My heart aches
What is love
To make my heart race
On your sweet lips
I want to lay my heart on it

dream a dream of you
(I’m dreaming of you)
a dream I’m kissing you
(Dreaming of kissing you)

Pink flowers are blowing around
Whistling at the warm spring wind
Should I call you or not?
When did I fall in love with you?

I confessed to you in my dream last night
All day, I kept staring at my phone
I try to act indifferent but my heart can’t help but get caught
What’s wrong with me?

What is love
My heart aches
What is love
To make my heart race
On your sweet lips

dream a dream of you
(I’m dreaming of you)
a dream I’m kissing you
(Dreaming of kissing you)

I’m so shy, I couldn’t say anything
I couldn’t hold onto you when you got farther away
I’m such a fool
I’m really a fool

What is love?
Why am I being like this?
My heart is aching
What is love?
My heart is racing again
Telling me that I love you

What is love
My heart aches
What is love
To make my heart race
On your sweet lips

text preview from kbs site (http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/fivechild/view/preview/2484016_115387.html)

(I only posted about YeonSang related one. The full translation I have posted in in Five Children thread)

연태와 상민은 상민이 직접 도시락을 먹으며 데이트를 하는데

Yeontae and Sangmin are dating while eating Sangmin’s self-made ‘cheap’ lunch box (?)

the video preview at the end of episode 46 (note: the scenes in here can be in either ep 47 or 48)

aww, so cute about SM making a box lunch (bento box) for his love.

My song for YeonSang is not really a love song per se, but I liked the part about "I am strong when I am on your shoulders" as it reminded me of the 2 times she has been carried on his shoulders- the first time when she got drunk, the second time on their first date after she "lost" her shoes.

When I am down, and, oh, my soul, so weary
When troubles come, and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be
There is no life, no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But then you come, and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

Thank you for the translation alleram95 : Yeontae and Sangmin are dating while eating Sangmin’s self-made ‘cheap’ lunch box (?) 

To clarify, 싼 : Can mean cheap or wrapped, packaged. This case Sang Min wrapped or packed the lunch box.

Guest airgelaal

I think, our couple need eccentric song :D

I don't look good in no Armani Suits
No Gucci shoes - or designer boots
I've tried the latest lines from A to Z
But there's just one thing that looks good on me

The only thing I want
The only thing I need
The only thing I choose
The only thing that looks good on me...is you

I'm not satisfied with Versace style
Put those patent leather pants - in the circular file