YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Liza Hassan said:

Yendoo ah... And bring along your hand lotion

sorry to cut your post short, but if this scene with the hand lotion actually ever happened to them when they get back together and not just YT's imagination, then it will be the death of all of us! :wub: oh, and might as well wear the black heels she was wearing in the last imagination she had. hand cream skill+ black heels+ (a hopefully) determined YT= heart attack for SM! :lol::wub:

39 minutes ago, wynema said:

omg, that would be daebak, @browngirl:) i would really love to see YT do any of her fantasies to SM once they make up. Better if she does all 3! ;)

i know, right? i bet SM won't be able to take all of it and might need a cold bath after! ;):w00t:

i'm not sure if this was shared already, but here's a translated interview with SHS by Newsen.

credits to IG: @sangminyeontae

here's part 2

so i guess she did know that YT's character might (DID) receive a lot of hate/frustration! :P well, YT just has to make up for it in the next few episodes then! *fighting, YT!*:)

**i just noticed, because i'm re-watching ep 42 raw (still no english subs). the pic below(bottom), SM is wearing the same shirt from the preview for ep 43. so i guess they had the interview the same day they were filming. 

24 minutes ago, wynema said:

I think it's a different shirt, @browngirl. The top pic had white buttons.

ohh, my bad, i think you were not comparing the two pics above. I would need to find the preview for ep43 then ;)

haha, sorry if i wasn't so clear. yeah, i was talking about the shirt SM is wearing at the bottom pic i posted above compared to the shirt he was wearing on this preview. it's pretty quick, though, so you have to catch it!

credit IG: @sangminyeontae

Guest airgelaal
12 hours ago, browngirl said:

PPS- you're right with this one. i did watch Noble, My Love and i thought his chemistry with JaeKyung was sorely lacking. didn't watch NTOG (honestly no plans because watching him being romantic with the girl who plays JJ is weird) and his romantic arc in Oh My Venus didn't really come until the very last episode. so this pairing with SHS came as a big (but welcome) shock to me when it was apparent that they were being paired together. 

NTOG is a good story and Im Soo Hyang performance was brilliant. But SH acting skills are much more better here. I even was surprised, how good he can play.

There is a Korean word "going hap" 궁합 which means couple luck. Some couples reap good fortune when they are brought togheter and some are unfit and bring bad luck to each other. I think Shin Hye Sun is a girl that brings good luck to Sung Hoon.

As he said in HT3,  SHS does not act girly or pretty and she is at  times tomboyish and cool, which is refreshing and interesting to SH.

There are not a lot of genuine people in Korean entertainment industry and that's what he finds her attractive   Most actresses  are obessesd and competive in terms of appearances. A lot of them are two faced and Korean word "Nae soong"  is used a lot when one describe a girl that presents herself differently in front of men by behaving coy and mannerly when they are not in true nature.

Thanks for the vid, @browngirl! He does look like he's wearing the same shirt based on the color.

That means they are shooting a few episodes ahead which is good. SHS and SH look like they lost a lot of weight due to their busy schedule lately.

From one of the latest interviews of SH, he mentioned that viewers are worried or concerned about the break up but he said he is more worried about the sweetness overload that viewers can't handle when they reconcile. Omo.. Omo.. I guess kissing is unavoidable, hugging is unavoidable, sweet talking is unavoidable... Just thinking about it makes me curl already. When will it happen? This week or next?

8 minutes ago, kdramamich said:

From one of the latest interviews of SH, he mentioned that viewers are worried or concerned about the break up but he said he is more worried about the sweetness overload that viewers can't handle when they reconcile. Omo.. Omo.. I guess kissing is unavoidable, hugging is unavoidable, sweet talking is unavoidable... Just thinking about it makes me curl already. When will it happen? This week or next?

Hehehehe... I will go to bed smiling and giggling like a silly school girl :w00t::P:phew:

Even though the breakup and YT's behaviour are really unnecessary, the writer is milking our emotions high and dry right now. I can't wait... even the slightest hint of reconciliation will make me giddy :wub::wub::wub:

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20293712

"Five Children" SungHoon - "Actually Couple with Shin HyeSun?"

Actor SungHoon(33) has revealed that he estimates the odds of his developing into an actual love couple with "Five Children" co-star / partner Shin HyeSun is about 30%.

In an interview conducted with IlGan-Sports (on the afternoon of 8th of July at Seoul GangNam ChungDamDong), SungHoon, when told that his chemistry with Shin HyeSun is great, stated his feeling that "HyeSun herself, no matter whom you put her next to, makes the chemistry come alive." Saying, "I've benefited a lot from HyeSun," he attributed all their success to Shin HyeSun.

By far, the hottest couple in "Five Children" is SungHoon and Shin HyeSun. While their acting / rhythm is certainly great together, their (on-screen) 'chemistry' is so good that there are many viewers rooting for them to become a real-life couple. When asked about their possibility as a real couple, SungHoon replied, "possibility of that is about 30%".

Adding that "Currently we are in the middle of shooting, so we can't help but be falling for one another. As we act out the scenarios that the roles require of us, these feelings show up, but once the work is finished, you do come out of that role. Apart from the natural fond emotions one feels for one another during the drama work, afterwards we do get to look back once more from a more real person-to-person perspective. That's why I say about 30%. But if she herself is really a great person, I think it can be about 50% already," he explained.

SungHoon has appeared on KBS 2TV "HappyTogether3" with Shin HyeSun. Shin HyeSun had to choose between Gang DongWon and SungHoon as to which actor was the better kisser. When asked then if there wasn't an odd sense of rivalry???, SungHoon without hesitation stated, "Absolutely not. The opponent is Gang DongWon. Of course I knew I can't (win)." But he felt that if he acted greedy at that moment he would get hated on. So he made an excuse for himself and said he regretted that since "Five Children" is a family drama and a weekend program, the kiss scene couldn't be too strong, making everyone laugh. [Translator note: this paragraph is worded strangely in the original Korean and doesn't make much sense, but if you go to the HT3 episode with sub-titles it all make sense - as we know, even with the limitations of a family drama kiss scene which SH mentions, SHS chooses him over GDW, to his, and our, delight.]

Currently SungHoon is in KBS 2TV popular weekend drama "Five Children" playing the role of Kim SangMin. Although bit of a sneaky (underhanded) character at times, when it comes to love his exceedingly pure devoted nature has kept us crushing on him more and more. In his superb couple role with Shin HyeSun, he's really making the temperature rise in the viewers' family theaters.

Online Joong-Ang Daily News

17 hours ago, Liza Hassan said:

I have not seen SH taking pictures with his female partners with interlocking arms. Maybe, just maybe... SHS would be the more "aggressive" kind when dating ㅋㅋㅋ 

@Liza Hassan u are very naughty lol...i hope they really come out together as a real couple..how can they say no when SHS is blushing like that during reenactment scene. I'm glad to know Sung hoon said they became closer after HT3. Awwwww 

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

That's why I say about 30%. But if she herself is really a great person, I think it can be about 50% already," he explained.

You know... now, he is saying 50% if she herself is really a great person and he did say that SHS and Lee Yeon Tae are his ideal type! Just admit it now. Stop torturing us like this! Hahahaha :phew::phew::phew:

And @haifa234, I cannot help it! There is no denying the chemistry on and off screen. Guess they really do bring out the best in each other.

21 hours ago, Liza Hassan said:

I have not seen SH taking pictures with his female partners with interlocking arms. Maybe, just maybe... SHS would be the more "aggressive" kind when dating ㅋㅋㅋ

Love the vid.. SH look nervous when SHS want to hold his hand/arm. They used to go out together ma.  In HT3 they didn't mention it though. :P

Archived