[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

8 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Lets all hold hands and pray for that couple photoshoot !!!!!!

Hopely! even the distance is 835 miles/ 1300... km lol but only takes 2.5 hours by flight :D

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

KRW looking HOT at incheon airport bound for LA! for a photoshoot i guess? tell us which mags? aishhh really mcdreamy.. btw his style still remind me of HJH minus the shoes! still handsome nonetheless!

Yes i think he changes his style a lots since doctors, i like his new style now :blush: he care a bit about his look now lol  and thats great! :D he killed all those flower boys :lol: he's not only hot now but cute too 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, deara said:

Hopely! even the distance is 835 miles/ 1300... km lol but only takes 2.5 hours by flight :D

Yes i think he changes his style a lots since doctors, i like his new style now  he care a bit about his look now lol  and thats great! :D he killed all those flower boys :lol: he's not only hot now but cute too 

Well..if they can fly him from Seoul to LA then flying from Oregon to LA should not be a problem :phew:

I think you said it right..they are flower boys, KRW is manly..see the difference ? Man and boys :P:phew: And who wouldnt want a man ?!:w00t:

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, deara said:

Yes i think he changes his style a lots since doctors, i like his new style now :blush: he care a bit about his look now lol  and thats great! :D he killed all those flower boys :lol: he's not only hot now but cute too 

Being an introvert, I bet KRW feels weird when he reads about how "hot" a lot of people think he is.  I don't think he's the kind of actor who puts too much stock on his physical appearance, based on his interview when he said that "Doctors" made him take care of his complexion.  Hahaha.  :D

• Like 12

@yuliyanah Try "My Little Bride".  It's the only other KRW work that I've seen apart from "Doctors" and he was adorkable in that film!  It was so hard for me to imagine that Sang Min was played by the same person who did Hong Ji Hong. 

I hope he and PSH do something of a similar genre too.  A mature romantic-comedy.  :)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

Well..if they can fly him from Seoul to LA then flying from Oregon to LA should not be a problem :phew:

I think you said it right..they are flower boys, KRW is manly..see the difference ? Man and boys :P:phew: And who wouldnt want a man ?!:w00t:

Manly man KRW, :D you are right who wouldnt want! ..... him! :lol:

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

Being an introvert, I bet KRW feels weird when he reads about how "hot" a lot of people think he is.  I don't think he's the kind of actor who puts too much stock on his physical appearance, based on his interview when he said that "Doctors" made him take care of his complexion.  Hahaha.  :D

Yup you are right he kinda careless about his physical appearance So it was good for him took a role on Doctors lol :lol:  

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, alou68 said:

Hello,

I thinkk he is looking good now a days maybe he wants to please someone.Now he is concern with his apearance and he looks younger.When you are inspired you would do anything to be noticed

Lol maybe... :heart:

Ah how i really wish they have scene like u know...a peck kiss! Maybe at forehead..or cheek hihihi

Oh but we can't see them anymore :bawling:

• Like 9

19 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Try "My Little Bride".  It's the only other KRW work that I've seen apart from "Doctors" and he was adorkable in that film!  It was so hard for me to imagine that Sang Min was played by the same person who did Hong Ji Hong. 

I hope he and PSH do something of a similar genre too.  A mature romantic-comedy.  :)

@akhenaten, if you liked "My Little Bride" you might want to give a try to both "My Love Patzzi" and "Attic Cat."  They are both adorable rom-coms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure if this had been posted yet.

No Wedding Bells Yet for ‘Doctors’ Star Kim Rae Won

South Korean Movie Stars Protest Against Film Quota Cuts
South Korean Movie Stars Protest Against Film Quota Cuts (Photo : Getty Images)

Even if the Hallyu "Doctors" just ended, the medical drama’s star, Kim Rae Won, has not marriage plans yet. He is like “Descendants of the Sun” actor Song Joong-ki who is hounded with wedding rumors despite saying they are only close friends and not lovers with their co-stars.

Movienewsguide quoted Kim Rae Won, now 35, as saying, “I filmed two movies and have a lot to do still. [Marriage] probably won’t be for another few years. I’m not self-centered, but I have big dreams for the 2nd leg of my career.”

Although “Doctors” failed to dislodge “W” from the top spot in terms of viewership, the medical drama still retained its faithful fans because of the good chemistry between Hong Ji Hong, the character he plays, with Yoo Hye Jung, the character played by Park Shin Hye.

He assured that what is going between them is only an on-screen relationship. Kim Raw Won pointed out, “We cannot but have good chemistry because she really cares about an actor who plays the opposite role. There are actors who care only about their roles. But in this drama, Shin-hye and I were all open to each other and thus had no other option but to show good chemistry. Acting cannot be done alone.”

He explained the good chemistry to teamwork by discussing how they would tackle a scene as well as being open to each other. Like Song Joong-ki too who was not the first choice to pay the role of the doctor, Kim Rae won was also not the choice to play the actor because he was previously identified with very strong roles.

“Doctors” aired over SBS 20 episodes of the TV series from June 20 through Aug. 23.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. They used one of my favorite photos of him.  I think he was on the cover of "Life" with this photo. He went to that protest with Lee Jung-Jin.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@irilight. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check them out as soon as I get over my longing to see him with PSH again. Mwehehehe.

On another note, I'm confused. Was "W" the top-rating drama for the Mon-Tue timeslot of "Doctors"? I thought "Doctors" was at the top throughout its run? :huh:

I confused too. Maybe the rating was took after "Doctors" end. Its been 2 weeks isnt it?

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@irilight. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check them out as soon as I get over my longing to see him with PSH again. Mwehehehe.

On another note, I'm confused. Was "W" the top-rating drama for the Mon-Tue timeslot of "Doctors"? I thought "Doctors" was at the top throughout its run? :huh:

I think we saw the same article claiming the other drama top Doctors in "viewership", there was no statistic to prove it. It is poor media play. :sweatingbullets: Doctors top all dramas, and even though it is over, Doctors still 1st place in many international portals. :D I pity them . :P For reasons beyond my understand, many people are trying  and doing things, for the big success internationally and domestic, of Doctors, not to be acknowledge . :angry:They just wasting their time, because the success of the drama Doctors,  Park Shin Hye , and Kim Rae Won , is already written on stone, it can not be erase. :wub: :thumbsup:

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

@akhenaten, so far, "Doctors" has higher ratings than "W"

This was also pointed out by @NongpeeP, @Rin90, @Kasmic on the "Doctors" thread.
I thought maybe "W" was consistent in topping "Doctors" with CPI, but I was corrected by @missminami, @Rin90 , @NongpeeP, that it was only 1 week that "topped" Doctors in CPI.

Below are the ratings for both drama

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Doctors/Episode_Ratings

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/W/Episode_Ratings

Note that by ep. 12, "Doctors" already topped 20% (in Seoul). But "W"  is not even close, in the last few weeks, it is around 15% in Seoul area.

I did add ac comment to that effect on the article itself. Lets see if they will respond. You are more than welcome to also add a comment.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/155624/20160830/no-wedding-bells-yet-for-doctors-star-kim-rae-won.htm

• Like 9

On 8/30/2016 at 6:44 AM, liz-danielle said:

Where is your next chapter? I missed JH HJ!

i just posted chapter 3!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/3

last chapter should be up by tmrw or saturday at the latest. i'm really glad you guys liked it so far. i hope that after i finish i can officially move on for the sake of my own well being lol

• Like 13

8 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

i just posted chapter 3!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/3

last chapter should be up by tmrw or saturday at the latest. i'm really glad you guys liked it so far. i hope that after i finish i can officially move on for the sake of my own well being lol

Thank you, @rameennoodles! Your fanfic made me miss JiHye less. Hope you can find the time to write more. :)

• Like 9