[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

hey guys. i'm having major withdrawal and after realizing last monday was the last time we'd see the jihye couple onscreen i decided to write a fanfic. i don't really like the aff platform but i'm going to post it on there since i like it a bit better for multichaptered stories than tumblr where i usually just post oneshots. i've written like 2 fics before for r88 but i'm by no means a professional or anything. anyway if you guys like it i'm almost done so i'll probably end up posting the rest of the chapters in the next couple of days. let me know if i should continue or not hahaha

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/a-love-with-many-names-jihye-kdrama-doctors-hongjihong-yoohyejung

• Like 18

I read on Weibo that the current sales of the Blu-ray, as of 29/08/2016, is at 30% only :( 

I've already bought mine. Those who can afford it, please buy the Blu-ray, don't wait for the DVD version. 1080p and 480p differs greatly in quality. If you want to enjoy the show in HD instead of the normal quality, kindly make the effort to purchase the Blu-ray.

Thanks.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

hey guys. i'm having major withdrawal and after realizing last monday was the last time we'd see the jihye couple onscreen i decided to write a fanfic. i don't really like the aff platform but i'm going to post it on there since i like it a bit better for multichaptered stories than tumblr where i usually just post oneshots. i've written like 2 fics before for r88 but i'm by no means a professional or anything. anyway if you guys like it i'm almost done so i'll probably end up posting the rest of the chapters in the next couple of days. let me know if i should continue or not hahaha

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/a-love-with-many-names-jihye-kdrama-doctors-hongjihong-yoohyejung

Thank you for writing the fanfiction. Already read it and love it. Hopefully, it will give another happy story of JH and HJ.

• Like 9

On 08/28/2016 at 2:12 PM, maria1983 said:

yes , this i believe will happen too . They will be bussy ... but lets see how all this will end . they know what's the best for them .

they really made us so happy with this JH/HJ couple ...and we thank them so much .

Hi @maria1983, yes yes. shin hye will send her pictures in her vacation to Rae Won oppa.

I just read the storyline of silent witness and I can understand why PSH took this role. It will really help her to become a great actress.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

*giggles* pls keep going, my Jihye heart is so happy with your story. thanks for sharing with us and at AFF.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, MiNah said:

I want to add in my thought too about this. I don't feel anything bad about him  opened his eyes while being kissed. In fact, i love it. I think he is distracted by something so that he open his eyes. Something funny coz both of them are giggling/ smiling. But the fact that PSH hold his lips is something i want to highlight here. All this while, we know that the kissed was lead by KRW. But this time, PSH do the part. The most amazing part was, KRW know he did a mistake and definitely that part going to be deleted. But he still continue the kiss and the different of his impression along the kiss is priceless. :wub:

Agree with it! Both where laughing but still kissing hahah.. I was shocked to see shinhye like that. She usually runs away if there is a distraction right? But with him she stood there still kissing him...

• Like 9

On 8/28/2016 at 6:25 PM, DOCDOC said:

I want that DVD / Blu Ray so much... but so expensive..can we join to buy that dvd for the poor people like me?:joy:

HAHAHA I think we have to wait until someone from us buy's it and then releases parts from it..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

HAHAHA I think we have to wait until someone from us buy's it and then releases parts from it..

I've already placed an order. But at the rate that the sales of bluray is going, I'm truly worried. We're halfway through the pre-order period but its sales is <50%, it's only around 30%.

Hopefully the sales will pick up soon. If not the production of the director's cut maybe cancelled and we won't even have the chance to buy it, let alone release parts of it.

Those who can afford the D-cut Blu-Ray but are waiting for the D-cut DVD, please, do kindly place your orders now. There's no point waiting for the D-cut DVD because if we don't meet 1000 sets for the D-cut Blu-Ray, there will be no D-cut DVD as well.

I understand not everyone can afford it but those who can, please don't hesitate. For those who can't afford it, joint purchase with friends or other fans is a viable option.

Please help. Thanks.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, jnlyjunsg said:

I've already placed an order. But at the rate that the sales of bluray is going, I'm truly worried. We're halfway through the pre-order period but its sales is <50%, it's only around 30%.

Hopefully the sales will pick up soon. If not the production of the director's cut maybe cancelled and we won't even have the chance to buy it, let alone release parts of it.

Those who can afford the D-cut Blu-Ray but are waiting for the D-cut DVD, please, do kindly place your orders now. There's no point waiting for the D-cut DVD because if we don't meet 1000 sets for the D-cut Blu-Ray, there will be no D-cut DVD as well.

I understand not everyone can afford it but those who can, please don't hesitate. For those who can't afford it, joint purchase with friends or other fans is a viable option.

Please help. Thanks.

Definitely i can't afford it right now! But please people who are able to buy them please do it immediately! Aish i should have saved money..

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

Spoiler

first time dropping by the shippers' thread , thought above strip is more appropriate for this thread . Cheers 

You know you're very much welcome here @Ahpheng as well as your awesome Jihye/ Doctors comic strips :blush:

It's weird no more cheesy HongHongHong & HJ every Mon-Tues from now on :anguished: 

But Doctors & Jihye will be forever in our hearts :heart: Who knows, in the end it's cheesy KRW & PSH :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

@mtp1nk @rori0711 @akhenaten thanks guys for the comments! i'm glad you liked it. i already posted the next chapter so if you read the first one and liked it here you gooo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/2/a-love-by-many-names-jihye-kdrama-doctors-hongjihong-yoohyejung

Thank you so much for writing. I enjoyed reading it. That ramen pick-up line really cracked me up. I have the same pick-up line in my head for the two just on a different scenario. Thank you. LMAO.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, ash011 said:

Agree with it! Both where laughing but still kissing hahah.. I was shocked to see shinhye like that. She usually runs away if there is a distraction right? But with him she stood there still kissing him...

Ah that's what i thought too, other actor/actress (or ordinary people who were kissing) might stop kissing if thats happen because feels awkward. Specially if they didnt feel so close/ feels love to the person they were kissing :lol: for KRW and PSH case, as KRW said before to PDnim they've feels like they were dating already lol 

• Like 6

@rameennoodles @joyspartace_stv

thanks for your fan fic !!! I have read and looking forward to the chapters !! Helps with my withdrawal syndrome :sweatingbullets: I havent been posting much but lurking around silently, hoping I can move on from Doctors !! #babysteps

I read that LSK has a photoshoot with Instyle but where is the photoshoot with the main leads ? I hope we get to see one before PSH is busy with her next movie. I think KRW has a new movie too right ? 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, ash011 said:

Actually I like that it happened.. It looks natural.. That's the first kiss that HJ smiles while kissing JH right? In episode 18 it was only JH who smiled..

• Like 6

23 hours ago, MiNah said:

I want to add in my thought too about this. I don't feel anything bad about him  opened his eyes while being kissed. In fact, i love it. I think he is distracted by something so that he open his eyes. Something funny coz both of them are giggling/ smiling. But the fact that PSH hold his lips is something i want to highlight here. All this while, we know that the kissed was lead by KRW. But this time, PSH do the part. The most amazing part was, KRW know he did a mistake and definitely that part going to be deleted. But he still continue the kiss and the different of his impression along the kiss is priceless. :wub:

yes, bts satisfied me. I love their kisses in the drama bec I can see PSH responded well. But the camera angle is not focus on her lips. So I love the BTS of episode 18 kiss and ending kiss cause her lips is more focus :) Given that KRW really king of kissing. haha

• Like 6