[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh! looking at the pics of PBY & Hyun sik makes me feel sad knowing that Ji Soo won't get the girl again... I somehow wish that the ending will be the same to Reply88...tho' I didn't watch that drama but I knew who she ends up with there... Kook Do yah! you should get Bong Soon's heart ok?!... PBY neomu yeppeo... she looks like a girl version of Joong Ki...  hoping for the best storyline....

Thanks for update.   I''m waiting for Solomon's Perjury cos I'm going to watch that. Then I'm anticipating script reading for this drama. I'm thrilled about PBY comeback and Ji Soo. After that health scare condition.. it's good to see him in a new drama :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2016 at 10:23 AM, jongski said:

Yes please! This drama after Solomon's Perjury.  I'm waiting to watch this as well. Ji Soo!!! second lead syndrome love.  Rooting for him!

I think we're going to have another heartbreak again... you should prepare yourself... It haven't started yet but our ship already sunk...hahaha... I can't bear to see Ji Soo being rejected by the girl he likes ..it's too much heartache for me...he better take role now where he is the lead just like Nam Joo Hyuk...

5 Highly Anticipated Dramas Airing In 2017:

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/25/5-highly-anticipated-dramas-airing-2017/

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”

strong woman do bong soon

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (written by Baek Mi Kyung and directed by Lee Hyung Min) features the match-up of two refreshing and sweet actors, Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik.

Park Bo Young plays the titular Do Bong Soon, while Park Hyung Sik plays the crazy second-generation chaebol heir Ahn Min Hyuk. The JTBC drama is said to be a “hardcore” romance between an immensely physically strong woman and a man full of crazy charms.

gurlllsss....all these updates!!

all i am waiting for is to witness height difference scenes!!!! 

urghhhhh

the last time i see big height difference in a drama was full house rain and song hye kyo.... it was MAGICAL.....

this time both leads are very tall and bo young unnie just too adorable and petite 

grr can't wait!!

Archived