[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

looking at the height difference, I still can't imagine Park Bo Young as a bodyguard to Park Kyung Sik :D

• Like 13

Argh! looking at the pics of PBY & Hyun sik makes me feel sad knowing that Ji Soo won't get the girl again... I somehow wish that the ending will be the same to Reply88...tho' I didn't watch that drama but I knew who she ends up with there... Kook Do yah! you should get Bong Soon's heart ok?!... PBY neomu yeppeo... she looks like a girl version of Joong Ki...  hoping for the best storyline....

• Like 8

Thanks for update.   I''m waiting for Solomon's Perjury cos I'm going to watch that. Then I'm anticipating script reading for this drama. I'm thrilled about PBY comeback and Ji Soo. After that health scare condition.. it's good to see him in a new drama :wub:

• Like 5

Yes please! This drama after Solomon's Perjury.  I'm waiting to watch this as well. Ji Soo!!! second lead syndrome love.  Rooting for him!

Cy7K-BJUQAA7H_o.jpg
  • Like 4

On 12/6/2016 at 10:23 AM, jongski said:

Yes please! This drama after Solomon's Perjury.  I'm waiting to watch this as well. Ji Soo!!! second lead syndrome love.  Rooting for him!

I think we're going to have another heartbreak again... you should prepare yourself... It haven't started yet but our ship already sunk...hahaha... I can't bear to see Ji Soo being rejected by the girl he likes ..it's too much heartache for me...he better take role now where he is the lead just like Nam Joo Hyuk...

• Like 5

Hi~ Just tuning in to say I am anticipating this drama because cmon, who wouldn't anticipate a drama comeback for Park Bo Young? hehe. 

The leads wishing us a Merry Christmas! I did not expect PBY with that hairstyle! I kind of like it, it looks chic on her

• Like 12

Ji Soo! Ji Soo! Ji Soo! of course, second lead syndrome for me already. Ha ha. as expected. Thanks  for the updates chingus.

• Like 4

5 Highly Anticipated Dramas Airing In 2017:

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/25/5-highly-anticipated-dramas-airing-2017/

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”

strong woman do bong soon

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (written by Baek Mi Kyung and directed by Lee Hyung Min) features the match-up of two refreshing and sweet actors, Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik.

Park Bo Young plays the titular Do Bong Soon, while Park Hyung Sik plays the crazy second-generation chaebol heir Ahn Min Hyuk. The JTBC drama is said to be a “hardcore” romance between an immensely physically strong woman and a man full of crazy charms.

• Like 6

005XD96fgw1fayc4lb78ng30620d64qs.gif

Spoiler

006C3uPQgw1fa6wnllwy5j30ku0zngrg.jpg

006ijzCwgw1fb9267gfsyj30nm0nmjuk.jpg

006ijzCwgw1fb6pvo0vffj30yi0y9grs.jpg

Spoiler

006ijzCwgw1fb9266w3b0j30nm0da40t.jpg

Christmas gathering 

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest in spoiler tags
  • Like 16

@juliacaesarThanks for update chingus. How cute is that.. male lead  in a hoveboard.  He's surrounded by kids too. Awww. Can we see Ji Soo as well in that. Ha ha

• Like 4

gurlllsss....all these updates!!

all i am waiting for is to witness height difference scenes!!!! 

urghhhhh

the last time i see big height difference in a drama was full house rain and song hye kyo.... it was MAGICAL.....

this time both leads are very tall and bo young unnie just too adorable and petite 

grr can't wait!!

• Like 7

Leaving my mark here, hehe, I'm excited for this drama! :wub:

• Like 4