[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ferily said:

@briseis That teaser is great! The way Do Bong Soon is carrying Min hyuk princess style :lol: The roles are reversed. I repeat the roles are reversed!

The instagram video only has the teaser of SWDBS but if you go on Naver and watch the full video, you'll see Ji Soo and Park Hyung Sik's sexy dance xD

http://tv.naver.com/v/1455650

I know but I prefer the one showing just the teaser. PLus the whole video is basically a sneak peek for today's EPISODE 0. I admit I'm so ready for this, hell, I'm ready for episode 1! GIVE TO ME, DRAMA GODS!

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

I know but I prefer the one showing just the teaser. PLus the whole video is basically a sneak peek for today's EPISODE 0. I admit I'm so ready for this, hell, I'm ready for episode 1! GIVE TO ME, DRAMA GODS!

:lol: I am so with you. and ready to watch Episode 1 as well!! JTBC stop trying to kill us viewers with all of these teasers, even before the drama starts!!!!

The interview - ep 0 started and its so funny :D Im not spoiling this interview lol!

Guess who's butt gets grabbed??? 

Spoiler

b706c82ac0fb3efcc8abdb2cf4ec7d14.png

I love the cross dressing...hahaha! and guess whom she finds more sexy (I think that gave it away- :tongue:)

1d335b8a9a0cbbf0536dfe24bc360c29.png

Im impressed, PBY was wired up very high and pulled up by the rope and so was the camera man. She wasnt even scared.

Spoiler

87453cb81898dbf394b8e184084bc1a8.png

The bromance is so cute on and off screen 

Spoiler

7bd3f6fd42624573930c31a34c6f5908.png

44d222a583e0e41917b9c91e4b6d056a.png

Both are challenging each other for a drinking session and so they end up pretty drunk..kekeke! will this happen?

C43_0rmWMAAXFLw.jpg

33e0359ad847d8a5d49288fa43774c95.png

The boys have a surprise from their friends giving them encouragement for their upcoming drama... THANK YOU PSJ and NJH! 

Spoiler

c795f708a40f586cc256f74a09d82f01.png

7de7d70668c8f34783b769475d3f3d28.png

I'm currently watching the Episode 0 and obviously this is going to be a total slapstick comedy with both man crossdressing at one point (to go undercover) and Min Hyuk will pose as Bong Soon! LOL! And because he will get jealous of Gook he will flirt with him to "protect her". BUTT GRAB! YAY!

wfB6l7n.jpg7ECFtnp.jpgFw1RE80.jpg

Spoiler

4eh7S3e.jpgznOJHig.jpg

24 minutes ago, briseis said:

I'm currently watching the Episode 0 and obviously this is going to be a total slapstick comedy with both man crossdressing at one point (to go undercover) and Min Hyuk will pose as Bong Soon! LOL! And because he will get jealous of Gook he will flirt with him to "protect her". BUTT GRAB! YAY!

I laughed so hard when watching this scene :D I think this may be DBS's imagination/dream hahaaa :D

I swear I was screaming funny at the butt grabing scene. :lol: Cutie Lovely vs Sexy Lovely.

Ji Soo looks pretty as girl and PHS's manly features in makeup feels so Lee Kwang Soo :tongue:

@furu.vu217 It might not be Bong Soon's imagination. Maybe Ji Soo planning to do undercover task with Bong Soon as couple, but PHS gets jealous and decided to do replace Bong Soon with himself. Whom is he jealous of.... we don't know :D  

42 minutes ago, briseis said:

It could also either BongSoon or GukDoo's dream sequence

If it's BongSoon's, maybe she thinks MinHyuk is her rival for GukDoo's love.

If it's GukDoo's, maybe it's about him being confused about MinHyuk.

7ECFtnp.jpg

Both are really pretty. I'm jealous.

Anyways, BoYoung  chose Ji Soo, the sexy concept.

Archived